Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act XIII, Another Round ❯ Third Time's the Charm ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings and Disclaimers: Not Sanami Matoh. No money. Yaoi here.
SET DIRECTLY, AND I MEAN DIRECTLY, AT THE END OF THE LAST MANGA.
 
“What I mean is that right now, all I want is you beside me,” Ryo said, the small smile in place.
Dee grinned and pounced forward, wrapping himself back around Ryo.
“Y'know, that sounds good…but instead of me being beside you, howz about me being on top?”
“Ack!” Ryo squirmed a little, his hands fisting in the pillow. “Get off, you cave man! You're way heavy!”
Dee chuckled and Ryo found a small smile spreading across his face. Dee propped himself up on his palms, Ryo rolling over beneath him and reaching up.
“Although…” he said, his hand resting lightly at Dee's neck before he pulled him down.
Dee leaned hungrily into the kiss, his body pressing firmly back over Ryo's as they lay so wrapped together. Ryo's arms tightened, a low moan vibrating into the kiss as his tongue brushed and tangled with Dee's. Dee pulled back slowly and then pressed his face against Ryo's neck, kissing and licking at the pale skin as Ryo's eyes slid half open. His fingers traced across Dee's back, and he smiled, a light blush on his face as a jolt of excited desire raced through him, sparked by the soft feel of Dee's skin and lips, and the firm presence of his naked body.
“I love you,” Ryo whispered.
Dee moaned with pleasure and sucked at Ryo's neck, Ryo gasping in answer. Dee's hands were sliding down his body now, their skin pressed warmly together as Dee breathed Ryo in. Ryo's hands began to explore across Dee's back, carefully marking and caressing as his eyes slid closed again. Dee's touch was like lightning over his skin, and Ryo found himself pressing into Dee's hands, desiring the gentle caressing and stroking. Ryo allowed his own hands to slide lower, and his blush darkened a little as they skated across Dee's ass. Dee moaned again and his lips clamped back down on Ryo's in a hungry passion filled kiss.
“God Ryo,” he breathed. “You don't know what you do to me.”
The blush remained as Ryo stared up into Dee's eyes, so willing now to stare into the green depths. He saw so much there, and he happily surrendered to the lust and love that was burning in them now. He wanted this, he wanted Dee. His hand slid up and pressed lightly to Dee's face, gently framing it as Dee hovered over him. Ryo blinked and the damnable blush grew darker as his fingers skated down Dee's chest.
Dee smiled and his eyes blinked slowly, the smile widening as Ryo found one smooth nipple. He circled his fingers around it, caressing and playing over it as Dee's eyes slid closed. Dee leaned down and captured Ryo's lips again, Ryo's hand trapped between them as Dee's tongue pressed within his mouth. Then, suddenly, Dee was rolling them, pulling Ryo on top of him, his hands caressing over Ryo's back.
A startled cry escaped Ryo and he blushed darker as Dee massaged over his shoulders. Dee smiled at him and then pulled him into another kiss, his lips soothing and gentle this time. As they pulled apart Ryo's hand began to move again, and he propped himself over Dee as he continued to caress and explore Dee's chest.
His fingers circled around Dee's nipple again, and he remembered how strange it had been the first time that Dee had licked him. But also how good it had felt. He leaned forward and sucked the nipple into his mouth, dragging his tongue across it, the skin tainted with a sweet flavor as he circled it in his mouth. Dee moaned loudly and his fingers tangled in Ryo's hair, massaging across his scalp. A surge passed through Ryo's body and he began to lightly kiss Dee's chest, exploring with his lips what he had just passed over with his hands. He came to the second nipple and stared at it for an instant, as though contemplating it before he lapped at it and then kissed it into hardness.
A long shaking sigh escaped Dee and he smiled as Ryo straddled his thighs and began to work at his stomach, kissing and touching his skin. He felt like he was going to burst. Ryo's touch felt so right, and Dee suddenly realized how long and how desperately he had been waiting for this. He forced his eyes to stay open and locked them on the brown haired man as Ryo leaned forward to kiss his stomach again.
Ryo's eyes were closed, his hands lightly running down Dee's sides as he kissed at Dee's skin. He slid lower, crouching between Dee's legs, and his eyes slid open again. His fingers traced over Dee's thighs, the skin soft and warm beneath his hands. His eyes drifted to Dee's erection and one hand slowly slid across Dee's hips and then brushed across it. Dee bit back on a moan, his eyes fluttering closed for an instant before he forced them open again.
Ryo pulled his fingers away and stared down at them. There was faint moisture on their tips and Ryo slowly lifted one and gently pressed it between his lips. He pulled it back, the taste faint across his tongue. It was almost salty, but it had something else beneath it, an almost metallic tang. His finger slid back into his lips and he lightly sucked at it, the taste now filling his mouth. It was strangely familiar almost and he blushed suddenly. He had tasted it before, in Dee's kiss, after Dee had…the blush darkened.
Dee's head dropped back to the pillow and he stared up at the ceiling thanking whatever god was looking down at that moment for giving him this. Ryo was kneeling between his legs, his skin pale and glowing. His dark eyes were wide, a deep blush on his face as he lightly sucked at his fingers. The light brown hair hung messily around his face, his other hand running up and down Dee's thigh. Dee swore that it was an image he would take to the grave.
Ryo finally pulled his fingers from his lips and looked down the gorgeous expanse of Dee's body. The dark skin, the graceful dips and curves, the long arch of his chest. His eyes were half-lidded and locked easily with Ryo's, the passion within them reaching deep within Ryo. A long wavering sigh slid free from Ryo and then his eyes dropped again. His hand slid across Dee's thigh and wrapped around Dee's erection, Dee moaning loudly now. Ryo leaned down slowly, his eyes sliding closed, the blush darkening, and his mouth sliding open.
Dee's head arched back into the pillow. His lower lip quivered as he panted for breath, his fingers locking in the blankets. He couldn't believe this was happening. Ryo's tongue brushed across the tip of Dee's cock, a quick hesitant lick that left Dee gasping for air and straining for control. Ryo paused then, contemplating the taste, the feel, everything, then he leaned forward and licked again.
“Ryooooooo,” Dee moaned.
Ryo blinked and stared at Dee, then his eyes slid down to his hand, still gently grasping Dee's erection, and he leaned forward again.
Ryo licked slowly down the length of Dee's erection. He paused again, his tongue rolling in his mouth as the new flavor filled it. It had a strange taste to it, something that was almost…addictive. He just couldn't seem to completely reason it out and he found himself leaning forward for another taste, lightly lapping at the head of Dee's erection again, the bitter flavor dancing across his tongue.
“God Ryo,” Dee breathed.
Ryo paused, his fingers kneading into Dee's thighs for a moment before he turned back to the erection waiting in front of him. Ryo bowed again, his tongue running lightly across his lips before he pressed them to Dee. He kissed Dee's cock, dragging his lips across it as he explored and searched across Dee. The skin was damp and soft against him, a thick musky smell filling his nostrils as his lips brushed over wiry corded hair. Dee moaned then and Ryo blinked. He pulled back a little and stared up at Dee, his chest tightening with desire as his eyes scraped across Dee. Dee looked so enticing, so sexy, Ryo wanted to be as close to him as he could. His hand stroked into Dee's erection and then Ryo's lips parted and he wrapped them around the head of Dee's erection.
It felt…strange. Ryo sucked lightly at the tip of Dee's cock, swiping his tongue across it as he tried to adjust to the feeling. It didn't feel bad, just…unexpected. Dee was shivering beneath him now, and Ryo felt a sense of power and heat pass through him. His opened his mouth a little wider and pulled Dee deeper in. Dee moaned louder, and thrust forward a little.
Ryo's breath caught as Dee's erection grazed across the back of his throat. He pulled back quickly, his mouth tingling as he automatically swallowed. Dee cried out and Ryo's eyes slid open with surprise. He rubbed his tongue across Dee again, the flavor familiar now, even erotic almost, and he swallowed again, experimenting, wanting to feel Dee's reaction.
Dee cried out again and Ryo's eyes slid closed. He pulled Dee deeper into his mouth and began to suck lightly. Dee moaned, and Ryo sucked a little harder. Dee liked that, he could tell. Ryo began to work and press into Dee as he sucked at him, testing and searching with his tongue as he tried to make Dee moan and cry out. Ryo had never realized that it took so much concentration to do something like this. The blush returned; not that he had ever given much thought to doing something like this before now. It took a lot of work to keep everything balanced. If he tried to take too much in he couldn't breathe right, but he remembered how amazing it had felt when Dee had slid him back down his throat. It's called deepthroating, his mind helpfully informed him. Ryo blushed again and tried to focus completely on what he was doing, but Dee's soft cries were beginning to make Ryo more aware of how aroused he was at the moment. He pulled as much of Dee into his mouth as he could. Dee was shaking more now, short panting sounds escaping him as Ryo explored across him. Ryo was circling his tongue across Dee, pressing it into his flesh, lapping and licking as he sucked at Dee. It felt…good, he decided, definitely good. He liked doing this; he liked doing this for Dee. Then Dee's hands were tangling in his hair and pulling him back.
Ryo sat up and Dee collapsed back onto the bed, pulling Ryo down with him.
“Damn,” Dee breathed. “That was…wow, Ryo, that was amazing.”
“But,” Ryo frowned and his voice faltered a little. “But, you didn't…”
Dee smiled at him and gently brushed Ryo's hair back.
“I didn't know if you'd be ready for that,” Dee said softly. “I didn't…”
He shrugged. I didn't want to scare you off. He pulled Ryo into a long slow kiss, his tongue sliding over Ryo's as he held Ryo close. Dee could taste it, his own slick pre-cum filled Ryo's kiss, and it made Dee painfully aware of his throbbing erection. He hugged Ryo tighter; he wouldn't push this too hard. They parted slowly, and Ryo's eyes locked with Dee's, the dark blush returning.
“I want to,” Ryo said quietly.
Dee's breath caught and then Ryo was moving down him again, his lips whispering across Dee's skin. Dee's eyes closed as he felt hot breath move down across his stomach and flicker across his straining cock. Then warm wetness engulfed him and Dee's eyes flew open again. He panted, desperately trying to control himself, but the sight of that beloved face, that soft brown hair flickering and moving, that beauty sliding up and down him…it was enough to make him cum then and there. I want to…
Dee felt his whole body tense and strain forward, the soft hesitance of Ryo's lips and searching tongue driving him to the brink. Ryo's hands were caressing across his thighs, his breath heaving across Dee as he panted and worked the thick erection.
I want to…
“God, Ryo!”
Dee's head threw back into the pillow and his mouth hung open in a wide scream. He could feel it in every fiber of his being, a deep burning heat that rippled up through him and burst free like water breaking through a damn.
Ryo's eyes widened a little and he pulled back, the hot liquid that slid into his mouth tickling and scratching across the back of his throat. He swallowed again, compulsively, and felt it slide down into him. Dee moaned again and arched up off the bed, Ryo panting around him. He really hadn't expected there to be so much, his tongue was beginning to tingle now. Ryo kept licking, his eyes shut now as he lapped up the salty cum and clung to Dee. At last Dee began to still, and Ryo pulled his lips free, his mouth closing as he rubbed a little at his jaw. He hadn't realized how tensed the muscles in his mouth had been.
Dee was panting, his eyes opening slowly. Ryo was still kneeling between his legs, one hand pressing into his jaw. A faint smile darted across Dee's lips and he held out his arms. Ryo crawled up him and dropped against Dee, their skin molding perfectly together. Dee's hands rubbed up and down Ryo's back, his lips peppering Ryo's face with light kisses.
“Ryo, you're so,” his voice faded and he nuzzled against Ryo's neck. “You're so sexy.”
His arms tightened and he kissed Ryo's pulse.
“My Ryo, my Sexy little Ryo.”
Ryo blushed a little and Dee smiled as he locked his lips back with Ryo's.
“My sexy, sexy, little Ryo,” Dee murmured and his breath tickled across Ryo's face. “Do you want to keep going?”
Ryo's eyes met his and the dark blush returned, a little hesitance in Ryo's eyes, but also heavy desire. Dee saw it and he smiled, a small chuckle escaping him as he brushed his lips over Ryo's. His hand groped around on the nightstand until he found the lube he had tossed aside earlier and then he gently pushed Ryo off. Ryo crouched next to him, a little nervous now and Dee gave him a reassuring smile. Dee propped himself up and wrapped one arm around Ryo's neck, gently covering him in soft kisses.
“We'll go slow,” Dee whispered as he uncapped the lube and spread some over Ryo's fingers. “Very, very slow.”
Ryo nodded almost imperceptibly as Dee tossed the lube aside and then guided his hand down. Dee folded one leg and then pressed Ryo's finger down the soft crevasse of his ass. He pressed Ryo's touch against him and nuzzled against Ryo's neck again.
“There,” Dee whispered as he released Ryo's hand, his arm now sliding up to wrap around Ryo. “Nice and slow.”
He covered Ryo's neck in slow kisses as Ryo's finger explored and then pressed into him, hesitantly caressing through tense muscle. Dee whispered across his ear, gently kissing and licking at the pale skin.
“You'll feel it,” Dee murmured. “You'll know.”
It seemed like he worked that finger in and out forever, Dee gently kissing and caressing him as Ryo knelt nervously by. Then, almost without his noticing, he felt Dee loosen, his partner's body relaxing beneath his touch. Ryo's breath shifted a little and he cautiously slid another finger in. Dee moaned, the sound low and encouraging and he continued to lap and kiss across Ryo's body. The dark blush fanned across Ryo's face as he felt his erection stiffen with excitement and he bit his lip as he began to slide his fingers in and out.
More time passed, and Ryo felt like he was going to explode. He forced himself to keep going slow, Dee's soft words tickling in his ear again and again as he gently prepped his lover. Lover. Ryo's eyes closed then and he smiled. Dee's body stretched and loosened. Ryo pressed a third finger in and Dee shivered, his kisses becoming hungrier now as Ryo pumped and curled his fingers within Dee. Dee's hips began to move, gently encouraging Ryo as Dee moaned and lapped at Ryo's neck.
“Ready?” Ryo whispered hesitantly.
Dee smiled at him again, his lips darting across Ryo's neck.
“Yes,” he answered.
Ryo pulled his fingers free and knelt back between Dee's legs. Dee pulled his knees up close to his body, his hands reaching down and gently helping to guide Ryo closer.
“Slow,” Dee murmured.
Again, it seemed like it took forever. As he began to slide in, a long deep moan escaped Ryo and he felt a strong urge to just push forward. He wanted to fill Dee, to wrap around him and hold him close. Only the soft pressure of Dee's hands and the pale wince that passed across his face kept Ryo in control. He moved forward slowly, remembering how gentle and careful Dee had been with him, and tried to do everything his lover had done to comfort him. He caressed across Dee, his fingers soft and gentle as he slowly slid in, leaning forward to kiss and lick over Dee's skin. At last Ryo panted for breath and hovered over Dee, Dee's arms now resting lightly around his neck. Ryo's mouth hung open, deep pleasure rippling up through him, and Dee brought one hand around to brush the soft brown hair back. Dee rocked his hips a little, and Ryo picked up the motion, a soft slow rhythm soon building between them.
“Ryo,” Dee breathed. “God, Ryo…”
A short panting cry escaped Ryo and he pressed his lips to Dee's, their tongues tangling together as they held each other close. Dee's head was spinning. Deep joy kept running through him, ecstasy that seemed to know no limits. This felt right, being here with Ryo, holding Ryo so tightly to him. Their lips pulled apart and Ryo buried his face against Dee's neck, breathing him in and panting against Dee's skin as he felt his body rushing forward. He wanted this to last forever, this long moment just before he toppled over the edge, but release was coming, wonderful pleasurable release, and he knew he couldn't hold it off much longer.
His fingers scraped down across Dee's chest and then grazed over his erection, Dee crying out and cumming as Ryo wrapped his hand around him. Dee bucked harder, burying Ryo deeper as his body tensed and wrapped around Ryo. Ryo's mouth dropped open and he pressed a long scream of pleasure against Dee's skin as he came, everything pushing into the orgasm as he filled his lover. They rocked together, cradling now, holding on as they shivered through blissful aftermath. At last Ryo slid carefully out, his body shivering and weak as he collapsed back onto the bed next to Dee. Dee rolled over and slid his arm around Ryo's waist, holding him close as they caught their breath.
“Sexy little Ryo,” Dee whispered.
My lover, he thought with ecstasy. My Ryo. He pressed his face against Ryo's neck and breathed him in, loving the warmth and softness of Ryo's skin, loving his gentle strength, loving being this close to him. Dee's eyes slid up the pale body sprawled before him, and he felt a deep warm appreciation run through him. Ryo was amazing and perfect, and Dee just couldn't resist the urge to touch him. His hands ran over Ryo's skin, brushing and caressing across him as he held Ryo in his arms. Dee nuzzled his face against Ryo's neck, kissing the smooth skin as he held Ryo close.
“I love you,” he whispered. “I love you so much.”
“I love you too,” Ryo answered. “I love you Dee.”
Dee's eyes closed and his arms tightened.
“Keep saying that,” Dee murmured against Ryo's skin. “Please.”
Ryo smiled and his arms slid out to wrap around Dee.
“I love you,” he breathed, their eyes sliding closed. “I love you. I love you. I love you.”
You and only you, forever.