Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Jane Doe ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The man stood in front of the dingy mirror, admiring his handy work. The two weeks of facial hair were gone, his hair was neatly cut and combed, and he actually felt clean. He needed to look his best for the job he was going to do.

He turned to the television, watching the news about the serial rapist and how the police had finally found a witness. The police weren't divulging any other information, but it was only a matter of time before the witness was found by the media.

He snorted in disgust, mainly at his own stupidity. He tried to figure out which one he had let get away.

He turned back to the TV, where the police commissioner was giving a statement.

"Yes, we do have a witness, but since she was injured in the attack, she has not been able to give us a full description of the culprit. The forensics lab is doing some preliminary analysis on the DNA found on the woman."

"What is the condition of the victim?" a reporter asked.

"She is stable, and that's all the information I can tell you about her condition at this time, mainly for her safety, and partly to keep the integrity of the case."

"Do you know who she is?"

"Unfortunately, she was carrying no ID, and due to her condition we have been unable to get any information from her, either about herself or the perpetrator of these crimes."

"Is she still in the hospital, then?"

"Yes. Before you ask, I can't tell you which one. That's all I have time for, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you."

The television cut back to the news room. "That was police commissioner Berkeley Rose, speaking from the 27th precinct. And now, for our first look at the weather, here's Michelle..."

27th precinct, huh? When had he been near there...Then it occurred to him. It was the last one. It had to be. That dirty wench in the alley. It was her fault that he couldn't have any fun for a while.

His lips pulled back into a feral snarl.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Haha! Take that! I told you Nina sucks! She's got no good moves!" Bikky crowed.

Jane sat next to him, a frown of concentration on her face. She smashed the buttons on the controller furiously, and managed to pin Heihachi. She kicked him while he was down, KO'ing him. She looked over at Bikky, and stuck out her tongue.

"You cheated! I know you did! There's no way Nina could beat Heihachi in Tekken. That's just..." He was interrupted by Jane holding out her hand. "Oh, all right, fine. A deal's a deal," he complained, and pushed the dollar bill into her hand.

Just then, Ryo walked in. "Are you two gambling on video games?" he said, hand on hip.

Bikky looked away, and Jane whistled innocently.

Ryo shook his head. "I suppose you didn't see Rose's statement, then."

Jane shook her head.

"Well, he pretty much fed the media a whole bunch of crap. Said you were still in the hospital and messed up enough not to be able to talk," Dee said, strolling in. "He made it convincing, I'll give him that. But still..."

"Yeah. Anyways, I don't feel like cooking tonight, so why don't we order out?"

"Ooh! Pizza!" Bikky yelled.

"Chinese!" Dee yelled.

"Pizza!"

"Chinese!"

"Pizza, you pervert!"

"Chinese, you little chimp!"

They ended up getting pizza for Bikky and Jane, and Chinese for Ryo and Dee.

After dinner, Jane and Bikky went to back to their video game, Jane rolling her eyes at Bikky's proclamations of victory, and Dee went to help Ryo clean up. Ulterior motives abounds.

Dee tossed the empty cartons away as Ryo did what little dishes there were. He leaned against the wall and watched Ryo for a moment before saying, "You know, we're like some sort of dysfunctional family. We've got two screwy kids, one of us is a workaholic, and the other is a hot, sexy man. Wait, one of us is a workaholic and a hot sexy man, and the other is a hot sexy man that would like to-"

Ryo clamped a hand over Dee's mouth. "I don't even want to know where you were going with that."

"Aw, c'mon," Dee whined, as Ryo went back to the dishes. "All I was gonna say was that I'd like to-"

Ryo turned and gave him a death glare.

"-Kiss that glare right off your face," he said, and before Ryo could do anything about it, Dee proceeded to do just that.

Ryo put a hand on Dee's chest, trying to push him away, but Dee only deepened the kiss, sucking Ryo's tongue into his mouth. Ryo's hand on his chest clenched into a fist, clutching his shirt.

Dee pushed Ryo backwards until his back was against the refrigerator. One of his hands held Ryo's head, and the other went around his waist.

Dee finally released the hold he had on Ryo's mouth. Ryo tilted his head back to get a breath, and Dee clamped down on his neck.

Ryo moaned a little as Dee's mouth traveled further down, stopping at the hollow of his throat for a few seconds before he...

~Oh, God,~ Ryo thought as Dee gently pushed his shirt open and started kissing and nipping his way down Ryo's chest. ~Oh, God! I-I can't get away! But-but I don't really want to...~

Ryo's eyes, which had been tightly shut up until now, slid open and looked down at Dee.

And then he saw Jane in doorway to the kitchen, watching the whole thing with a slightly amused look on her face.

He tensed, and tried to move, but realized that Dee had him pinned against the refrigerator.

Dee continued his assault on Ryo's chest, unbuttoning his shirt further.

"Dee..." Ryo breathed.

"Hmm?" he mumbled, his mouth moving lower.

"Dee...Jane..."

Dee glanced up and saw Ryo staring off into space. He finally took his lips off Ryo and looked to see what was going on.

Jane looked like she was about to keel over. Her shoulders shook with silent laughter.

"You-you-you crazy voyeur!" Dee shouted, standing up, and releasing Ryo.

Ryo sagged to the floor.

"You like what you see? Jeez, can't a man get some privacy?"

Jane motioned with her hands, indicating the space they were in.

"I know it's the kitchen!"

She pointed behind her, towards the bedroom.

"We were fine right here, and you had to ruin it! Man, every time!"

Ryo finally staggered to his feet.

Jane strode over and pinched their cheeks.

"Ow! Hey, what the hell was that for?" Dee said

Jane crossed her fingers and pointed at them.

"What? Wait, let me think here. Pinched cheeks equals..."

"Cute," Ryo supplied absently, trying to button his shirt.

"So we got cute. Crossed fingers...together? And us. Hmmm..." Dee broke out laughing. "Ryo, she thinks we're cute together! Aww!"

Jane nodded vehemently.

Ryo still looked dazed. "I-I don't like charades anymore."

Dee started laughing again, and Jane ruffled Ryo's hair.

DarkHorse says: Ryo's last line cracks me up for some reason. Things will really heat up next chapter, I promise!

Top of Form

Bottom of Form