Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Breath of Fire III Book 1: The Wild Legend ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]
Breath of Fire III: The Wild Adventure

Disclaimer: I Do not own the rights to any stories talked about here...
_______________________
Prologue: The Past.

About 3000 Years ago, a Ryu Doragon, of the Light Dragon Clan, and his companions INCLUDING- Princess Nina Wyndia, Gary "Bo" Gilliam, Karn Danc, Gobi Manillo, Ox Vildar, Deis Bleu, Mogu Digger, and Ken Doragon- temporarily defeated the goddess Myria, after the death of Ryu's Sister Sara Doragon.

About 2000 Years ago, a Half-Light Dragon named Ryu Long and his Companions, Including- Nina Wyndia, Bow Boche, Rand Gaea, Katt Rinpoo, Sten Dagger, Jean "Ekaru" Hoppa Do Pe Tapeta, Spar Aspara, Shen Long and Deus Bleu fought Deatheven, a demon, in the town of gate...

1000 Years ago, a Mysterious War went on...Nobody knows the outcome, but it erased people's good memories of the Dragon Clans, as now all dragons are called villians...Now, People have forgotten the first two chapters known as "Breath of Fire"...But, Some Dragons still exist...One of which is destined to be a great Martial Artist...How Do a few Young Dragons change the entire planet's view of the Dragons, also known as the Brood?

Thus, a New Chapter in the Story known as "Breath of Fire" is about to begin... The Chapter entitled- "The Wild Legend".
____________

Dull I know, and Yes, I know some of the information is wrong (possibly Jean's Full Name too, the "Ekaru" is his Japanese Name, as are most of the other character's last names, except Deis's, which is her American Name.)

Who are Ken Doragon and Shen Long? They are new characters that will be in the prequels. There is more two the story than what is described here... I have all of the Prequals and one sequal already planned out, except one of the stories' endings.

No, Most chapters will NOT Be THIS Short! Well...It depends on how long the scene is in the Game, as Most of the scenes are lifted from the game, but with new Twists. Also, there is a scene or two from the Drama CD! Finally, this story is a Fusion with Ranma 1/2...And Since Ranma 1/2 takes place in the present, there will be Cars and Such in Towns, although there won't be many yet...So, Get ready Minna!