Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Breath of Fire III Book 1: The Wild Legend ❯ Here's Ryu ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I do not own either Breath of Fire 3. It is owned By Capcom. I also do not own Ranma 1/2. It is owned by Takahashi-san. However, I DO Own Tatsu. Hands off, _I_ Created him.

Timeline: The Breath of Fire 3 Timeline is obvious. The Ranma 1/2 Timeline is a little after the Nekoken Training but Many years before Jusenkyo, but that doesn't matter yet...

NOTE: Excuse me if this is Rushed. I haven't played part 3 in a while, but if I ever play it again, this story will be updated.
"Now Doesn't that just beat all?" = Talking
<What the...> = Thoughts
[I'm just a cute panda] = Sign/Writing
______________________

01= Here's Ryu!

A Pair of miners found a baby dragon, called a Whelp. They Walked up to him, and broke open the crystal he was confined in. Then one of the miners attacked.

"ROOOAR!", the Whelp shouted as he breathed fire on the two arrogant Miners. The Whelp looked at one of them and picked up his melted blade. It ran from the room.

In the next room a man was there, "Are you a real dragon?" The Whelp didn't understand, and the miner ran off.

A few more miners surronded the Whelp finished them off in a similar fashion. When he was attacked again, he was about to breath more fire on them, but someone shouted, "STOP!"

The Whelp stopped and a miner used a crane to knock the Whelp out.

Shipped out in a cage on a train, the Whelp rocked back and forth until the cage fell off of the train.

* * *

A Young Boy named Rei was hunting. He was about to attack a boar when it was alerted by a noise and ran off.

<What the...?>, Rei wondered. He decided to investigate. He found two Currs attacking a small, defensless (and not to mention Naked) blue-haired boy. He threw a few knives at them, killing them, and saving the boy. He begins to walk off. <I...I just can't leave him like that...But There is already me, Teepo, and Tatsu to feed...>

"Mommy," The boy cried out.

<...But Tatsu's Parents sacrficed themselves to save me, and they asked me to look after Tatsu, and anyone else I could find...I can't leave him behind...>, Rei thought as he picked up the boy.

* * *

Meanwhile, in Rei, Teepo, and Tatsu's House...

"Where is Rei? Why is he taking so long!?", Teepo, a purple haired boy asked.

Tatsu sighed, then brushed his Blue hair, which was in a funny position...He wore a white shirt and Red Shorts. Even though this was his house, Tatsu felt like a guest ever since his parents died while saving Rei. "I don't know Teepo. Either he's having trouble on the hunt, somebody finnaly caught him, or..." Rei arrived just then.

"What did you get? Food?"

<...Looks like it was number 3.>, Tatsu thought, <Another orphan...But...Have I seen that boy before?>

"Tatsu. Can you get this boy in your bed?"

"Hmm? Sure," Tatsu said.

"I think he's an orphan," Rei States.

"An Orphan? Like Us?", Teepo asks.

"I'd say so too...But...It's almost like I've seen him before...", Tatsu comments, and glaces at the boy again.

"...Yeah right," Teepo comments.

"What is your problem, Teepo? You always start with me!"

"Your to chicken to even help us steal!"

"No! I'm not chicken, I just don't want to tarnish my family name!"

"What family?"

"SHUT UP!"

"Break it up you two!", Rei finally broke the two up.

* * *

The Boy is dreaming... A winged woman and a man with purple hair appear.

"Ryu...MY Ryu....", The woman said...

* * *

"Uhh....", The boy groaned as he got up. He was wearing a White Robe, his spiky blue hair and blue eyes standing out.

"Oh! You're awake!", Tatsu said smiling. His Blue eyes and Dark Blue Hair stood out in his outfit as well.

"Who are you?", the boy asked.

"My name is Tatsumaru Parunga. But Call me Tatsu. Everyone does," Tatsu said smiling," This is my house, so make yourself comfortable."

The boy smiles, "My name is Ryu Shenron, thank you."

"Ryu huh? I thought so. You reminded me of somebody I use to see in my dreams. A few somebodies, actually."

"Where's that Tiger-guy who saved me?"

"He and a freind went to the town to...do stuff."

"Okay. I'll see you later, Tatsu."

"See you Ryu, AND BE CAREFUL!"

* * *
Ryu made it to town just in time to see Rei and Teepo Get Kicked out.

"Hey! It's you!", Rei shouted.

"Hey, he's part of the gang now! He can help us steal, since Tatsu doesn't wanna!", Teepo said, smirking.

Rei unlocks a door, and goes in.

"Don't worry Ryu, we'll get you some stuff," Teepo said.

"Ryu?", Ryu asked incrediously.

"Did I call you Ryu? I must have dreamed that name before, because you never told me..."

"I told Tatsu before though."

"Hmph...He's a jerk," Teepo said.

"Huh? But it's his house, right?"

"That's what he and says, but I don't think so," Teepo mutters.

Ryu sighs. Just then, Rei comes running out of the weapon's shop.

* * *

A Few moments later, Ryu was wearing a nice armor that matched Teepo's, but was a Red Color and had an armor plate on the oppisite arm than Teepo has his on. He was carrying a melted blade that Rei found.

Rei and Teepo had just finished explaining to a Reluctant Ryu how they steal. Although Ryu didn't like it, he feels indebited to Rei, who saved his life.

Teepo sighed, "You know, Someday we want to leave McNeil and Cider Woods for a big city like Wyndia."

Rei wacked Teepo, "You know we need to get food first."

"By the way, I know Tatsu's name, but You guys didn't tell me yours yet."

Rei smiled, "Well, we don't know yours either."

Before Teepo can answer, Ryu told them, "Ryu Shenron."

Rei smiled, "I'm Rei Tora."

Teepo sighed, "I'm Teepo Dracon."

Getting behind a tree, a man came by. Rei and Teepo push Ryu into him.

<Oops! That's Bunyon Babaderu!>, Rei and Teepo thought similtaniously.

"You're new eh? Well, if you see Rei Tora or Teepo Dracon, tell them that I'd better not see them around again.", Bunyon said before walking away.

"Doesn't that just beat all?", Rei remarks.

"Doesn't what just beat all?", Teepo asks.

"Bunyon left his house unguarded," Rei remarks.

"Huh?", Ryu asks.

"We can steal his food from his house! Come on!"

* * *

"Let's split up to find food!" Rei says. As he turns, his tail knocks over a plate, but Ryu catches it.

"That was close. Be careful with that Tail of yours Rei!", Ryu warns before they split up.

Ryu finds some food downstairs, but then a noise startles them. Rei goes up first, but then a noise is heard.

"I'll check on Rei!", Teepo announces. He too goes up and another noise is heard.

Ryu decides to go up...

POW!

* * *

Bunyon lectures our trio about how stealing is wrong.

"WHAT WE ARE DOING IS WORKING!"

"What we are doing is working...Tsk Tsk...I'm dissapointed in you Rei," A Voice says from behind a nearby tree.

Bunyon sighs, "You can come out of there Tatsu...I know it's you."

Tatsu walks out, and he is wearing some armor, similar to Ryu and Teepos, but it is blue, although he is still wearing his White Shirt and orange shorts. "I wasn't trying to hide."

"Why don't you ever help us steal, anyway Tatsu!?", Teepo mouths off.

"Teepo...I work. That's why."

"Your not mad at me, Are you Tatsu?", Ryu asks ashamed.

"Don't worry Ryu. I'm not mad at you."

"Why are you dissapointed in us?"

"Because, I chewed you out about it before! How do you think we always have food when we return? _I_ make money the normal way. I work for Bunyon."

"TRAITOR!"

"Not like that Dracon!", Tatsu snaps, "I help him chop his wood! With my sword! Why do you think I'm good at it?"

Rei and Teepo were confused.

"Rei, I'm going to release you. Now go to Mt. Glaus!", Bunyon ordered.

"Now help us cut some wood.", Tatsu said.

* * *

After cutting about 25 Logs, Bunyon let them stop.

"I'm not listining to anything you say. I'm going to help Rei! Come on!", Teepo said.

Tatsu and Ryu sighed.

"Stubborn as a Mule and twice as dumb...", Tatsu mumbled. He looked at Bunyon who nodded.

"Wait up for me, Dracon! It's dangerous at the mountain! Besides, I have some food we can eat while we're going!"

The Group Walked on, but then some Monsters appeared!

"Oh Joy...Magic Goo!", Teepo exaggerated.

"BURN!", Tatsu screamed as he burned the goo.

"How did you?"

"I studied their techniques...Now PAY ATTENTION!", Tatsu shouted as he finished off the goos.

They continued onwards until they found a house...

"Rei is probably spending the night the--", Teepo stopped. There was a Dragon statue.

"Why are you stopping?", Teepo asked.

Tatsu walked up to the Dragon statue and prayed. A Light Bathed over him.

"Why did you do that?"

"I pay respects to the Dragon God. My entire family has been doing that for Thousands of Years."

The trio decided to walk into the house.

TO BE CONTINUED...
____________
It's not much, but this is how it is for a while...Don't worry, the Ranma part is coming soon. I originally planned it to be LATER in the story, but It will actually come pretty soon now (To be exact, after Ryu meets Nina).

Next Time on Breath of Fire III: The Wild Legend...

Ryu and his friends encounter the Nue. Can they best the creature? Also... What is the strange power Genma Saotome sees in his Son Ranma?

"Chasing a Beast"

See you There!