Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Battle against Mary Sue ❯ The overdone girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



This Fanfiction contains EVIL influences from the so called Mary Sue-ism. You may want to skip this because of the horrible insanity of the fic. The characters from the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime may act OOC and unbelieveable. The point is: You ARE warned!




*
*
*
*
*

Are you sure?
Are you ready?
Are you alright?
Blow up your mind!
- Rakuen

*
*
*
*
*

The Goddesses of Domino High
Chapter one:

In one word: Perfect! And the second word: E.V.I.L.

Tristain listened to the girl's amazingly cute voice. Like the other guys, he melted. Even Kaiba shifted away behind his book, not to let the others see him blush.

"My name is Natalie Amber Liranana Pegasus! Nice to meet you!" Natalie smiled widely. But she doen't look like she's a happy person. Actually she had a horribly tragic past, her mother died when she was a baby and her father had been killed by her big brother. Yes, big bro' Max!

So she sat down next to Yugi as she was told to do by the teacher.

in the break, Yugi and company raced to her to have a nice talk. Natalie has a very nice voice, blua eyes, blonde hair... and big... Never mind. He nods his head politely at the two friends she made during class, but stares at Natalie, a blush coming to the surface of his cheeks. Silently, he thinks (yeah, he can think without making noises) "Wow...what a beautiful woman! She's so unlike all the plausible girlfriends I could ever have...and look at how big her breasts are!"

"How old are you?"
"I am sixteen years old Yugi!"

Natalie, who has on a soft (but not too soft) blue angora sweater from Macy's, a short skirt that ends 3.5 and1/9 of an inch above her knee, nude-color stockings with a reinforced toe, 1.756 inch high black, leather pumps with straps that go to her ankles, a satin lavender under-wire triple-D bra that matches Bakura' hair that she bought at Victoria's, a black choker with a little silver bunny-shaped charm, nails long enough to look sexy (but not the five-dollars-for-a-night-of-fun sexy) painted in rotation blue, purple, and black, and her hair up in a classic French twist, just stares at Joey.

Her heart went 'doki doki', and started to blush. 'He's so hot!' She thought. Natalie took his hand and brought him somewhere else, without even saying something to the others. "Let's play a little game." She grinned and headed to the restroom.

Joey stared at her blankly. "Duel Monsters..?"

Natalie suddenly fainted by this and lay on the floor unconsieoiyues (or whatever). 'HOW THE HECK CAN HE BE SO DUMB!?!'

Joey helplessly shouted. And ofcourse, every male came to help this sweet birdy. 'MAXXIE, SAVE ME! I CAN ONLY WAKE UP WITH YOUR FRKN EYE POWER!'

What will happen to Natallie? Will she be allright?! R&R OR THERE WON'T BE A SEQUEL! !!!!1111111!!!!!!!111