Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Battle against Mary Sue ❯ Dream: Lost and sensitive ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Goddesses of Domino High
Chapter two:

DREAM: Lost and sensitive

And once again the 'Paradise song'! Are you really, really sure?

*
*
*
*
*

Are you sure?
Are you ready?
Are you alright?
Blow up your mind!
- Rakuen

*
*
*
*
*


Max.... Save me... The bishonen failed to see my perfectness.... help me.. Help me....

*sound*

"Oh almighty Natalie Amber Liranana! Make the boy love you. So you will live happily ever after! Unfortunatly, my eye has been ripped of by a whitehaired maniac and I cannot see without my EYE. But I'll give you the power to live on..."
NO NO! You will die! I'll give my life!
"Don't say that, you're the most important being in my life!!"

Huh? I thought it was Cecialieala?

"BAD MEMORIES! BAD MEMORIES! HERE MY LIFE! TAKE IT. SLUT!"

*BAM!*

*SOUND*

slut? Ah well, another one dead. I'll buy another one. HAHAHAHA!

I will get Joey wheeler no matter what!!!!

This was toooo short and I failed to make it sensitive. Maybe next time? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!



*
*
*


You think this chapter was too short and not descriptive enough? Yes? Then read the next thingy for the explanation. Thank you very much.

*
*
*

She was in the hidden darkness her her mind.. Screaming of pain.. Screaming for someone.. Yes.. A faint image appeared which had to be her brother.

"Max? Max.... Save me... The bishonen failed to see my perfectness.... help me.. Please help me...." In front of her was a man with long silver hair which matched her hair perfectly. He stood up from his chair, which made an odd sound as it broke down in two pieces. His mouth moved slowly reaching her hair. Maximillion kissed it.

"Oh almighty Natalie Amber Liranan. I see what you wish. Make the bloke-boy love you. So you will live happily ever after! Unfortunatly, my eye has been ripped of by a whitehaired maniac and I cannot see without my EYE. But I'll give you the power to live on..."

She was amazed after all, but tried to give some fake compassion by refusing!

"No No! You will die! You won't give your life!"


"Don't say that, you're the most important being in my life!!" He chanted.

"I thought Cecilia was." She smirked waving her hands as if she was teasing.

He went mad and smacked her. "Aaaah! BAD MEMORIES! BAD MEMORIES! Here my life! Take it. SLUT!"

He grabbed a pistol and the bullet went through his head. A fog appeared above his body. Then took her. Natalie smirked once again.

"Slut? Ah well, another one dead. I'll buy another one. HAHAHAHA! I will get Joey wheeler no matter what!!!!"

Nope, still not sensitive.