Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Battle against Mary Sue ❯ The horror ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Goddesses of Domino High
Chapter three:

Natalie, the horror.

Is his sister
Is his daughter (NO, HE'S ONLY 24 YEARS OLD! AND HIS FIANCEE DIED!)
Is his niece

Yugi looked at the piece of paper. "Uhh yay? Is it possible she's the female version of Pegasus?" Joey takes the paper out Yugi's hand and notes it down.

Natalie

Is his sister
Is his daughter (NO, HE'S ONLY 24 YEARS OLD! AND HIS FIANCEE DIED!)
Is his niece
Is his female version (clone?)

"Yeah, she indeed looks like pegasus. A lot more than the previous five. (That means: Eva, Cindy, Amber, Ann and Lila)" Joey says. He looks at her, copycat.

"Bishonen-chan... bishonen-chan...." The beautiful girl mumbled.
"Gosh, Joey-kun. I think she's after you." Yugi said terrifying, then sighed. "That's good, since I already had two of those girls behind me last time.
Joey shrugged, writing down something.

Natalie

Is his sister
Is his daughter (NO, HE'S ONLY 24 YEARS OLD! AND HIS FIANCEE DIED!)
Is his niece
Is his female version (clone?)
Is Pegasus' mom! Hahahaha!

Joey starts laughing, rolling on the ground. Yugi sighed.
"I don't think that was funny, Joey-kun O_O;;;. Well, atleast that was one of her better descriptions ^_^;"

"Bishonen-chan... bishonen-chan...." The beautiful girl mumbled again. Joey was still laughing on the ground.
"I don't think Joey-kun realizes what SHE really is?! After all, it's his first..." Yugi thought, sweatdropping. Natalie woke up, screaming. "BISHONEN-CHAN!!! MARRY ME!!!"
Joey looked surprised. "Me? XD"

"Yes, you! Who else? The midget?!" Natalie points at Yugi.
"What the?!" Yugi becomes mad. "JOEY-KUN! KILL HER!!!"

Will Joey obey Yugi's order or will he marry Natalie and leave the midg alone? And where the hell is Yami?! R&R!!!! Or there won't be a sequel!!