Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Battle against Mary Sue ❯ Scary Girl's newest Friend ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Goddesses of Domino High
Chapter four:

Scary Girl's newest Friend.

"My, Oh my! I finally got to Domino High!" The overjoyous Chrissy Sandra MCKonno with the lightpurple hair, oceanblue eyes and black miniskirt said. She smiled at the sight of beautiful bishonen playing soccer on the schoolground.

"Oh and they're sportive tooo!!!" She brought up a cute smile. "Konnnicchhiiwaaa!!!!" Chrissy looked at a few boys, one of them appeared to be Ryou Bakura. Immediately she saw his perfectness, matching her own.

Bakura looked at the girl. /Another transfer student? She looks kinda... cute.. and that smile... she's .... Wait, why she's smiling at me?!/ All boys instantly glanced at the beautiful girl, drooling.

"I need a bucket." A random guy said slowly, eyes shining full of joy looking at her big chest. All guys, except Bakura, said in a chore: "KONNICHIWAAA, NEW STUDENT-SAMA!"

==========

Bakura hurried away, to search for Yugi & co. After a few trees, he found Yugi, Joey and..... Natalie. "Joeysan, ano...?!?" He stood still after seeing 'one of them'.

"Oi, Bakura!" Joey said, smiling at him.

"What the?!" Yugi became mad. "JOEY-KUN! KILL HER!!!"

Joey didn't pay attention to Yugi at the moment. "What did ya say, bud?"

"SHE CALLED ME A MIDGET!!" Yugi pointed at her. But she got puppydog eyes. "Please forgive me, Yugi-san."

"No, I WON'T forgive you! I've been through my whole life as a midget thanks to my father's family!!!!!" Yugi yelled at her.

Natalie started to cry. ".. it's n-n-no f.. fair... w-hhhy are yy-you s -o-o- mean at mmmaay first d-day?! It's n-n-not f-fair..."

Joey: "Easy there!"

"There ya go Joey-kun! She's another one of those diseases! She wants you to have compassion and she wants you to argue with me!" Yugi started crying too. "Kill her Joey!" Natalie had put up one of those innocent childish faces.

"Now?"
"YES!"
"At school?"
"YES!!"
"With all the people outta here?"
"YES!!!"

"Okay!" Joey said.
Yugi earned victory: "YESSSSS!!!!"

Bakura sweatdropped. "Yugi is out of character here.... Hmm, I think that I am being ignored.."

"eh.. But Yugi.. I'm so hungry..." Joey said.
"I don't care! Eat her instead." Yugi's eyes started burning.

Natalie fled and covered herself behind some body building boys. "AAAAH!!!"

Yami showed up immediately and shook Yugi. "What the hell are you doing!?!?!"
"I'll crush you Natalie!!!"
Yugi is being smacked by Yami, who gasped.

"An evil spirit is controlling you!! It can't be! It can't be!" Yami chanted. "Oh my gods!! What it had done to you!!"

"Yami, I'll kill you" Yugi said @_@.
The dark Yugi smacked again. "No way, You can't kill me!"
"Baka!"
"Don't you dare to call me idiot again, aibou." Smacks again.
"Yami.."
*Smack*
"Yami! I'm normal again!!" Yugi yelled. "Damn you Joey! You ate my lunch!"

Joey: "Sorry!"
Yami sighed. "Gosh, where did she head for.." Then he mentioned Bakura, who's been filled of sweatdrops. A lightpurplehaired girl showed up behind Bakura. Then glomped him. Bakura started screaming insanely.

"Aaah! What are you doing! Please get off me!"

Yami: "Who are you?"
Girl: "I am the overjoyous Chrissy Sandra MCKonno with the lightpurple hair, oceanblue eyes and black miniskirt. Pleased to meet you!"
Yami: ".... What's the thing underneath your clothes?"
"My soft black bra!" She said, winking.
Yami fainted at this. "No.. I mean that shiny gold thingy... "
Chrissy chuckled an innocent laugh. "Oh that's my Millennium necklace my British dad found in Egypt, ain't it pretty?"

Yami's face turned pale. "Aibou, I want to go back in my soul room." Then he disappeared.

Yugi and Joey stared at each other.

"Mary Sue."

TO BE CONTINUED...