Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Battle against Mary Sue ❯ Away from insanity ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Goddesses of Domino High
Chapter five:

Away from insanity.

During the break Tea and her best friend Miho, who hadn't appeared in the second series at all, drunk some orange juice. They had been talking about the new girl. Strange noises came from outside, causing them to look up from each other faces. Somehow Tea managed to hear Yugi's voice loudly, but in a very strange tone she had not happened to hear most of the time she spent with him. Miho sighed a little, clinging to the chair. The girl said some words to the brunette, who nodded back.

Miho's ribbon danced into the cool air as they went outside to see what's going on on the schoolground. There wasn't anything special but an unknown girl glomping a longhaired boy who was screaming insanely. Tea, the brown haired, chuckled a bit just like the rest of the students who saw Bakura and the girl. 'How cute!' Unlike Miho and the other Bakura Fans, who angrily stared at the girl. One asked who she was: she is the overjoyous Chrissy Sandra MCKonno with the lightpurple hair, oceanblue eyes and black miniskirt. Being answered by Yugi who literally said her name. Everyone, who heard that, sweatdropped and tried to avoid her before she became a friend of them.

Chrissy, who started shouting 'My soft black bra!' repeatedly, didn't stop holding Bakura. The boy was tired up, but still shouted and screamed for help. Miho ran towards him, yelling something at the girl. Tristan was around there too, spitting on a stone. He loved Miho, but was embarrassed when she tried to seduce Bakura any way possible. So he sat down and watched the scenery. Miho pulled off the girl with all of her might. She kicked her hard in the stomach as yelling 'How dare you!!'. Chrissy's face turned into an innocent image, while her body powered up to fight her. She managed to punch her in the face and avoid the next kick.

It was Joey who tried to hold them back, but Miho just smacked him with her heavy schoolbag, which is filled with dictionaries, schoolbooks and other stuff. Leaving Joey unconscious, Chrissy and Miho's fight resumed. The tri-colored boy was worried about Joey and poured a can of water into his face. Joey who woke up screamed as the can of water seemed to be cooked. (100 degrees Celsius!) He had to be taken to the schooldoctor for medical research. Natalie came out of nowhere and choked Miho. Then she dragged the heavily wounded Chrissy Sandra MCKonno with the lightpurple hair, oceanblue eyes and black miniskirt to somewhere else. Nothing else had been heard that break.

Is this fanfiction interesting enough to continue? I'd like to hear.