Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Battle against Mary Sue ❯ No Promise after all ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

WARNINGS
1. A light Shounen Ai warning: If you can't stand boy/boy relationships, get over it or read something else.

2. A mention of rape and a few hints
3. Rating up to R


*
*
*
*
*

Are you sure?
Are you ready?
Are you alright?
Blow up your mind!

- Rakuen


*
*
*
*
*


The Goddesses of Domino High
Chapter six:

No promise after all.

"You're such a mess. Get up."
"Leave me alone." Chrissy said. "Don't need your pity."
Natalie chuckled before grabbing the girl's shirt. "As if I pity you. Give up, there's only place for one. I arrived here first and you should stay out of it."
"Look who's talking." The purplehaired with ocean blue eyes got up and glared at her. "You should be thankful; I stopped Joseph to eat you up."
"Joseph? I guess you can read minds with that item." Natalie said, smiling. "Lets fight it out here. Winner takes all." Natalie's suitcase opened. There laid a short sword made of gold... Could it be.,..?
"The Millenium Sword?" Chrissy gasped, staring at it, then grasped the object underneath her clothes. "Look at this!"
"The Millenium Bracelet?!"

Chrissy and Natalie together: "Interesting.."

*SCHOOLBELL*

School passed quickly. Everyone headed home to drink some tea and play with teddybears. Just like Kaiba. Erm, his bro I mean. Yugi tried to keep up with with him. "Hey, Kaiba!" Seto stopped before he stepped onto his car. Onto? he glared a soft smile. "What do you want?"
"I got a question about the new students."
"The girls?"
"Yeah, those two!"
Seto turned just as pale as Yami did before he had returned into the soulroom. Instead Seto jumped in his car and yelled: "Don't you EVER question me about THOSE two!!"

He just left behind Yugi while riding home. Soft teardrops trickled off his face. "Yugi, I am too afraid to help you... But you just don't know.. But please keep the promise.."

***

"Moshi Moshi, Game shop." Yugi said.
"It's me."
"Kaiba? I apologize for asking about the girls! Gomen nasai!!"
"That's all right, you don't have to. Just changed my mind about that. Mind if you and your friends come over to talk? Got some advice about you-know-who."
"Advice..? Arigatou! Just what we needed! Two at the same time is hard to eliminate!"
"..uhh.. yeah, and there's something I wanted to share with you.."
Yugi listened to the telephone which he heard nothing on it. The mood changed in an instant. Both could feel he strange atmosphere between them. Kaiba was the first to release it.
"I.. I.. remember the promise?" Yugi didn't answer, just waited. "I.. I didn't forget about it, Yugi. Be careful.. Onegai."
He smiled. "Hai."

***
Kaiba invited: Yugi, Yami, Bakura and his Yami, Joey, Tea, Tristan, Mai and Mokuba ofcourse...
"Hey Kaiba, waddaya wanna say to us?" Joey asked, comfortabling himself in a good position in the couch like the others. Kaiba glared at him, not appreciating Joey's attitude towards him. Kaiba finally got up after the silence.

"I will show you how to eliminate **** ***. They're dangerous, they show up because of our bishonen-status."

Joey grinned a little. "Meh, that's quite a compliment don't ya think?" Tea glares at Joey. "You're a pain in the neck, not a bishounen."
Yami comes out: "What the heck is a bishounen?"

Yugi: "You don't know?"
Yami: "I am an Egyptian, Yugi." -_-'
Yami Bakura: "Count me in."
Joey: "For the perfect example; Look at me!"
Everyone looks at him. All sighed and sweatdropped.

"Well, you could say a bishounen is a pretty boy. A pretty boy has a bunch of fangirls behind him." Mai told. "The reason why **** ***'s are after bishounen, they are cute, gentle and everything a girl wishes for. "

"Are there also male versions of **** ***?" Joey asked.
Kaiba: "I guess so.. But haven't met one.."
Joey: "So des! The girls here aren't pretty at all!"

Tea, Mai and Miho mumble: "Idiot..!"

===========================
In a far, far away country... A domain owned by Seto kaiba... A blond haired boy flew through the sky.. Not to be back with his destiny...
===========================


Tea: "I needed THAT!"
Mai and Miho: "Good job."

Yami Bakura whispered something in his omote's ear: "That explained everything!" *refers to the violence*

Kaiba: "Back ontopic... -_-;;" He showed a friendly expression on his face which made everyone except Mokuba to freak out.

Kaiba: ".... ...Anyway, how to eliminate. You've got a few ways: One. ..."

Seto covers Mokuba's ears for a moment, then repeated the word. "One..... Rape her."

Silence. Everyone except Mokuba freaks out.

Yami: "YOU RAPED A **** ***!?!?"
Tristan: "I DIDN"T KNOW YOU WERE THAT HEARTLESS!!??"
Tea: "Ah Kami-sama!! How could you rape her..."
Seto: "It was nothing." He still showed a friendly face.

All: "AAAH! Run for your life!!!" *all run away fast. Yugi was taken over by Yami, who just freaked out there too*

===========================
In a far, far away country... A domain owned by Seto kaiba... A blond haired boy flew back through the sky.. To return to his destiny...
===========================


Joey found himself in a certain president's room. A figure laid his hands on his blond hair, then ran them over his body to unclothe...

"Here's your destiny..."

*

NO COMMENT!!! NO COMMENT AT ALL!!!!! *hides*