Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Battle against Mary Sue ❯ Step II: To unmask the deceiver ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Goddesses of Domino High
Chapter eight:

Step II: To unmask the deceiver

Joey joined the class as the bell rang. The teacher showed up a few seconds after that.

"Goodmorning class."

"Goodmorning Kanko-sensei!" The class chorused.

A seriously silent moment broke the windows of morning. "I've got bad news about Natalie, our new transfer student." The teacher told them. "This morning she had been found dead in a container floating in the sea."

The first response was pure silence, then a massive storm of noises filled the room.

Tea started shaking. "What the hell? I don't believe it!"

Kaiba looked at Joey, who nodded. In the mean while Yami celebrated Natalie's fall.

"Silence! SILENCE CLASS! I've got more about this.. the traces in the container and her house it seemed she had been raped by an unknown person before her death..."

Yugi, Yami, Tea, Tristan, Bakura, Yami Bakura and Miho instantly gazed into Kaiba's direction who had an Why-the-heck-are-you-looking-at-me? glare.

"KAIBA!!!"

===========================
Eyecatch: And so everyone lived happily ever after.
===========================

Seto and Joey ran off quickly as possible as class was finished.

Seto: "I knew it!"
Joey: "Whaddaya mean?"
Seto: "I mean someone's tricking us!"
Joey: "I don't care! Why are ya pulling me into your business?"
Seto: "Dog! Shut up! You owe me something and you're going to help me!"
Joey: "Well, I may be thankful to that person. After all, Natalie is no more, and she was after me.
Seto: "grmbl, but I should be the one who had to do that stuff! It's my job after all!"
Joey: "Wtf?! Not only you're the head of Kaiba Corp, but you're also..?"
Seto: "Yes, Joey.. I am.."
Joey: "Oh my GOD!!"

*Joey ran off quickly*

Seto: -.- "Is it me or is everyone misunderstanding the whole thing?!

===========================
Eyecatch: And so no one lived happily ever after.
===========================

Tea screamed through the telephone, and poor Mai listened. "Mai, Kaiba is a rapist you hear! Watch out! Watch out for him!"
"Geez, Tea. Don't get so frustrated. I always have a few karate techniques to defend myself.."
"BUT THAT GIRL HAS BEEN RAPED!"
"As if I care. Bye, I gotta do groceries!!"

*peep* *peep*

Great Teacher Kanko: "Did you understand the story? *hears in the background some no's* Okaaay.... This story was screwed up from the beginning I tell you! A Mary Sue is basically a mysterious girl taking over the main character's place. She is accepted quickly into the Yu-Gi-Oh! gang and is loved by the author self. Most girls have the 8th Millenium Item, is somehow related to Pegasus, falls for a character in the show and eventually ends up being a couple, leaving ALL of the other characters as the dumb part of the show.

Why is it evil? It's not because of the author, but because of the reader. I am a fellow FF reader, and it bugs me so many times that almost ALL of the stories are the same: new/mysterious girl/Kaiba,Yami, Bakura suddenly like a girl/a.k.a. a story where we MUST love an original character for no reason at all. It just happens so *boom* *bam* fast. Why do Yugi and co. suddenly like this girl? She is accepted so fast and gets to know every secret of them... Now.. and some fics aren't even official Yu-Gi-Oh! fiction. Why don't we want to read them?

A. it's overused and cheap. (*Gasp* HOW ORIGINAL!!!)
B. OMG! A whole paragraph is devoted to her looks and qualities! (l33t man!)
C. The cast are turned into zombies. (Run for your life!)
D. How many girls are zapped into Yu-Gi-Oh land? (*sees Seto raping one of the Mary Sue's* >.<')

Yes, maybe this makes no sense. But the readers want something new instead of the same trash over and over again. That's the main point of fanfiction. To entertain and build up your skillz as writer.

This is just to make the world a better place! (A quote formed after reading Saendie's Protector)"

===========================
Eyecatch: Will the FanFiction readers finally live happily ever after?
To be continued...

Preview for the next chapter!

Tea Gardner and Mai Valentine team up their powers to make the strongest extermination group evar! Joey and Kaiba are speaking a foreign language! Is it? And the rapist is finally unmasked! Who is it? Find out in the next chapter of the Goddesses of Domino High! THE BATTLE BEGINS.

Yugi: "Look it's Chrissy MCKonno!"