Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Battle against Mary Sue ❯ Man in White: Part 1 = The look in your eyes ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lady Kanko: Yo, lets get the fic started once again. I am getting used to da skillz...

The Goddesses of Domino High
Saga: D4 b4tt|3 @g4!n5t Mary Sue!

Chapter nine:

Man in White: Part 1 = The look in your eyes

Tea went to Mai's place before going to school, Mai said she was sorry about last evening and adviced to team up against Chrissy. Later, she was at school with the other guys.

"Mary Sue Alert! Mary Sue Alert!" Said Seto's newest and his own invent 'Mary Sue Tracker 0013'. As everyone heard the melodious sound of the machine, their eyes glanced at Seto. One pair of eyes glared, which was Chrissy's oceanblue eyes.

"Disgusting. You'll be out of the way soon." Seto said as glaring back. Chrissy snarled like a tiger. "Come and get me."

With a deathdoing seducing mouth. Every second she became an animal like. Seto turned off the Mary Sue Tracker 0013 and winked at Joey. The blonde got an embarrassed look and hid his reddened face behind the maths book. Chrissy noticed this useful 'make Seto and the blonde guy unpopular' usefullness. She stood up making an anouncing gesture, shouted and pointed at Seto.

"SETO KAIBA IS GAAAAYYY!!!"

There was a moment of silence; no one laughed and Seto just glared the usual glare. Then everyone went "HUH?!" XD

Yugi slapped himself."Chrissy.. Yes, we already know that." Then everyone giggled of the girl's horrible failure. XD XD XD!! Seto pulled out his DUEL DISK 3RD GENERATION, his schoolclothes changed into his cool-looking white Battle City outfit including blue sunglasses. It was the boy with blue glasses white outfit. (Kanko: I would love to see his like that!)

Miho in a total kawaii-ness face said: "Kakkoii!!"
"You're my hero, Kaiba-kun!" The small Yugi shouted.
"Finish her!!" Great Teacher Kanko shows up and shares flags with anyone in the class. "Ike! Ike! Ike!" (Go! go! go!)

Seto surely watched the matrix pulled her to the window. "You know what happens to people like you?" Chrissy smirked. "Sure, I know." Seto picked the Blue Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500), putting it in Attack Mode on his newest Duel Disk.

Chrissy (????/????) had no way out, and her only chance was jumping through the window.

"Blue Eyes! Kill that moron!" But before the gigantic blast could reach the her, Chrissy jump into the fresh air. However, her leg was still in the sight of Blue Eyes' attack. "Ack!"

Chrissy grasped the object underneath her clothes, the Millenium Necklace! She started to float in the air, the special ability!

Everyone was shocked to see this! Seto got mad at Joey for doing nothing so he glared at him.

"j00 pH00l! g37 y3r 4$$ \/\/0r|<!/\/g!! G!mm3 d4 t3kniq!" Joey got panicked for a moment, then looked at Seto.

"b4k4! i w@i+3d f0r d4 g00d m0m3nt05!" Then he got a sticker out of his jacket and threw it on Chrissy's leg, which remained there. Chrissy did not notice the sticky thing and escaped their vision, never to return. Kanko and the kids sweatdropped at the sight of the broken glass shattered in the classroom.

Seto sighed. "Th4t r0tt3n Mary Sue. 5h3'll ph34r the Xp3r34nc3 0f D4 w4r!"

Meanwhile Joey explained their 'talk'.

"l33t 5pE4k i5 wh3n j00 +4Lk l1kE THi5. t0 undEr$+@nd j00 mu5+ Be l3e+. 1pH jo0 4RE noT lEeT jo0 C4Nnot SPe@K or rE4d tH1$! 4ND J00 G0774 H4\/3 50M3 sk!||z!"

70 B3 C0NT!NU3|>...