Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Battle against Mary Sue ❯ Man in White: Part 2 = A special day! ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Lady Kanko: forgive me, for I have not updated that much.

The Goddesses of Domino High
Saga: D4 b4tt|3 @g4!n5t Mary Sue!

Chapter ten:
Man in White: Part 2 = A special day!

Chrissy yelped as she found the Millenium item broken. "No! No!, how did it break!!??" Her angsty look chased the squirrel next to her, away. The forest is full of man-eating plants and insects.. but noo... She wasn't afraid, 'cause she's Mary Sue numero UNO! She held up a long stick slammed with it on the ground and chanted.

"OH EGYPTIAN SPIRITS,
I COMMAND YOU TO TURN THIS LOVELY FOREST
... in a... in a...

CASTLE!"

She laughed madly as an earthquake destructed the forest.

-----

"B4k4!" Seto glared at the blonde guy. "You were too late, see what you had caused; now she's flying away like an eagle..."

"Sorry, sorry.. but we got this thingy, right?"
"Ofcourse, but you're still stupid!"
"Great...." Joey muttered something and went to the computer. "Well, whaddaya now. no school, at last... that's something we can be glad of."

Seto glared at him once again. A signal flashed on the screen, showing the location of the devious friggin' Mary Sue. The forest..?

"Wait a minute, why's there a big circle there.. shouldn't.."

The tv showed a picture. It was a big black castle....

"HOOEEEEEEE!!!!"

-----

Yami Bakura chuckled.
"I suppose I'll visit Ishtar family for once."

There he was, standing in front of the hotelroom "178"

*ding* *dong*

Someone opened the door, that person was Malik.
"Bakura?"

Bakura walked in and stared at the calendar. Something was special about this day.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Bakura turned to see the confused Egyptian who apparently hadn't expected to see the Dark one. Malik attempted to squeeze past Bakura, who refused to move.

"…We don't have a calendar back at Ryou's home." Bakura said, seemingly out of the blue. Malik tried his best to figure out what the psycho meant.
"I'm sorry-what?"
"I said we don't have calendars back at Ryou's home"

Malik looked at Bakura like he was a deranged sewer rat, at a loss of what to say in response to that.

"You came…here…to look at my CALENDAR?! Geez, you are really screwed up!" Bakura just grinned and ripped out a knife. Within an instance, he had it to his neck.

"Don't you want to know WHY I was looking for a calendar?"
"HOLY SHIT!" The Egyptian cried. His adoring fan group of female window cleaners bolted for the windows screaming.

"Don't you think it's ODD that I'd be here looking for a calendar?"
"Get that thing away from me!"
"Well, ISN'T IT ODD?!"
"Yes! YES!!! It's very odd!!"
"Then you must be curious as to why I'm here…"
"Oh, You bet!" Even in the face of danger, Malik's sarcastic wit couldn't be suppressed.

"Then why haven't you ASKED?" Bakura ran a finger along the blade of the sword.

Malik sighed. He really wasn't in the mood for this. "WHY were you looking for a calendar, Bakura?"

Bakura grinned and lowered the sword. "You tell me." Malik blinked.

"Tell…you?" Malik didn't like the direction this was going.

Bakura seated himself on top of the desk. "This day is special- no doubt about it." He grinned. "I can feel it."

"Ah…but you don't know WHY…I getcha now…" Malik nodded. He hoped to resolve this soon and convince his window cleaners that he hadn't REALLY been threatened with a sword this maniac.

"Therefore, YOU tell me why today is special."

"Um…"