Fan Fiction ❯ Blue Ice ❯ Fallen Night ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fallen Night
 
When the news of the princess engagement reached his ears, he wanted nothing more than to attack the kingdom and claim Qian as his own. But as a leader of the Red Dragon, he must be patient.
“Qian…” he growled. He will make her his!
“Well, well, it looks like Huan of the Red Dragon has fallen for the bird of the jade,” a voice crackled loudly in the shadows. “How charming,” sarcasm oozed thickly down the word “charming.”
Huan glared at the source of sound and snarled, “What do you want, sister?”
“What do you believe I want, brother?” the shadow answered smartly.
Losing patient, and with a burst of anger, Huan's hand shot out to grab the intruder.
“What do you want!” Huan's eyes glared into a pair of calm dark eyes.
“Want?” the calm figure drawled out, “I want the bird.”
“The bird is mine,” came the possessive declaration.
“Not while I still draw breath!” growled the vicious girl.
Without another word, Huan's sister stormed out of his chamber.
Huan stared after her and groaned in frustration. He ran a hand down his chocolate brown hair, lost in thoughts. “So she still blames him for his betrayal,” he sighed. “But did Suo really betray us, or is he just choosing a path that he truly believes in? After all, is he not one of us?”
Shaking his head, Huan cleared his mind of questions. “This is not such the time to think of such trivial matter. If the alliance is made, we must act fast.”