Fan Fiction ❯ Blue Ice ❯ Mission: Kidnap…err Rescue Princess ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It took five day before Suo recovered from his injuries. It took another two days before they tracked down Qian's location. It took three hours to format a plan, but it took only four seconds before Ren met the fist of Lin.
It wasn't that Ren doesn't have stealth…it's just that Lin is better at detecting people…that and Ren's complex stands out in the population of mix-bloods doesn't hurts either.
Glaring at the hot-tempered girl, Ren feel hopeless as he watched Suo suffer from Lin's greeting hugs.
“I can't believe it's you!” Lin squealed. “I miss you, I miss you, I miss you!” grasping Suo tightly, almost suffocating him.
Suo choked out meekly. “I missed you too…”
“So, is this weakling your friend?” Lin asked, pointing at tied Ren.
Ren cursed at her in garble for his mouth was gagged.
Suo sweat-dropped. “Yes...could you please release him, Sister Lin?”
Lin pouted a little, “But I wanted to play with him!” but complied.
Release from his bondage, Ren grimaced at Lin bitterly, “Who are you?”
Lin; however, ignored Ren and turn her attention onto Suo instead.
“Are you looking for something?” she asked.
“Yes, in fact we are looking for a girl name Qian,” Suo said. “Have you seen her?”
“Oh! The dress seller girl!” Lin exclaimed, “Yes! She's with Huan!” she beamed.
Suo's eyes snapped open, “Huan?”
Lin nodded.
Suo turned to Ren and said, “We have to find Qian, now!”
Taking Ren by the hand, Suo headed for Huan's compound.
“Is this Huan's guy dangerous?” Ren glanced at Suo.
“He is the leader of Red Dragon…”
Ren's eyes narrowed, “Then Qian is in danger.”
“Perhaps…but I do know that they met once…” Suo confessed. “When they were young…Huan might remember her and take heart.”
Lin smiled, “I think they are in love.”
“LIN?!” Suo started… “Where did you?”
“I followed!” Lin chirped.
Ren sighed…. “She's not coming with us…is she?”
“Course I am!” Lin scowled. “Why wouldn't I?”