Fan Fiction ❯ Erasing the Pain ❯ In The Strong Arms of Comfort ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I'm so happy to have this many reviews! *jumps up and down like a candy-crazed school kid* Well here's a couple confirmation chapter.
 
I'm basically going to pull them together there. I'm thinking about doing a kiss scene, but I'll see as I'm writing.
 
 
 
Please R&R!
 
 
 
 
Erasing The Pain
 
Chapter 8: In The Strong Arms of Comfort
 
By: Oneesan no Miroku Houshi
 
 
 
 
In his fit of tears, Jorgen grabbed Wanda and hugged her tightly, his tears subsiding when he realized that she wasn't ranting anymore. The pink haired fairy was pressed tightly between his arms and well built chest, snuggled hrashly by the white haired man.
 
She stayed there for a while (seeing as she had no choice). The pink haired fairy had remembered a time when she told her husband that they needed more cuddling, and here she was, being cuddled by the most unlikely of people; Jorgen Von Strangle.
 
Wanda had to admit that it was nice. It was a warm and emotional hug. She could feel the warmth radiating from his being. It surrounded her body in an intoxicating feeling as she closed her eyes and let her head rest gently on the muscled mass before her. She sighed in content as her tiny arms stretched out to hug him back.
 
From within her, she could feel a mix of old flames resurfacing and they seemed very foreign to her, but she invited them into her heart, making room for one more.
 
She had finally came to her own conclusion about Jorgen's phrase.
 
“Besides, why would you want a puny fairy man like him, when you could have a big, strong manly man?”
 
It meant that she needed to broaden her horizons. That maybe she did need someone like him, someone strong and protective who would always be there for her.
 
She needed a manly man after all, but one that lack what Juamdissimo had, someone who was like Juandissimo but had their differences, and she had come to the conclusion that the white haired man embracing her was that man.
 
`Oh Jorgen…I could stay like this forever.' She thought absent-mindedly not even comprehending what she had thought in her state of drunken love.
 
“Huh?” the white haired man blinked and looked down to realize the pink haired fairy in a moment of bliss, rested on his chest with her arms spread out in an attempt to hug him. He seemed a bit confused and just sat there, not bothering to question her actions as the two halves of his brain fought against each other in an internal war.
 
`What is she doing? …For that matter what am I doing?' Jorgen thought in a haze of confusion. `Why do I feel all warm and fuzzy inside? These feelings are something that I'm not used to. Why is Wanda hugging me?'
 
Blinking, the blue eyed man let go of the pink haired fairy. She still lingered for a few minuets, and then sat on his shoulder, a warm spot still lingered in the middle of Jorgen's chest, promptly placed over his heart.
 
He turned his head to see Wanda, sitting on his well developed shoulder and staring back at him with a half lidded stare. This greatly confused Jorgen, it was sudden and he didn't understand any of it.
 
“What is the meaning of this?” He asked, trying to regain his control, not wanting to seem vulnerable.
 
The next action Wanda took confused him beyond all comprehension. The pink haired fairy leaned her head in and gave him a sweet small kiss on the lips.
 
“Hm?” Blue eyes widened and a sense of panic raced through Jorgen's being, sending his thoughts into a whirlwind of pandemonium. Many thoughts flooded his brain at once and the two sides didn't have time to argue anymore.
 
He just sat there, stunned and being kissed by Wanda.
 
It had been a long time since Jorgen had been kissed by anyone, and the old feelings of something that happened eons ago had been awakened, creating new rising feelings that he'd shut out long ago.
 
The kiss only lasted a minuet more before she parted, his head in the same place it had always been.
 
`I don't think that was an answer…' Jorgen thought absent-mindedly as he stared into Wanda's big, expressive eyes, full of love and understanding.
 
Blue eyes stared back, confused. He was rendered speechless at the sight of her and his brain was still trying to process what had just happened.
 
As pink eyes stared into blue, she noticed a childlike innocence shining through the cold and distant look in his eyes. It was small, but it was there.
 
After a few minuets of looking bewildered, he finally let out an almost silent “Wanda?”
 
The pink haired fairy smiled at him gently, and then the smile went away. She realized what she had done. She just kissed Jorgen Von Strangle!
 
“Um, I'm sorry, Jorgen.” Wanda told him, a sense of wild nervousness coursing through her.
 
He blinked, before replying.
 
“Wanda what-?” He asked, trying to keep his face a decent temperature, as not to blush in front of her.
 
“Look, I'm really sorry. I don't know what came over me. “She stammered. “I'd just better go. I know you must be mad.”
 
She started to fly off but was caught by his strong hand. “Huh?” She turned back to look at him.
 
“Wanda, don't leave.” He told her, his voice seeming foreign to her ears; it was calm and even a bit sad.
 
She looked a bit perplexed by this and didn't truly want to leave. Her own insecurities were driving her away. She decided to float up to him and put her hand on his. “Okay, I won't leave.”
 
The two stayed there in moments of silence.
 
Then Wanda spoke, breaking the silence. “Besides, maybe we can do something fun today. What do you say?”
 
A small smile crept onto his features, and then it quickly turned into a frown. Wanda kept smiling. “What about Fairy World?”
 
“You can still watch after Fairy World and do things with me, right? Maybe you need a vacation too. Think about it! “
 
 
“Well…” He looked thoughtful.
 
“Even you need a small vacation. It'll only be for a day, what harm could it cause?” She added.
 
“Alright.” He finally agreed. “But first!”
 
A small magical cloud appeared beside him, and there floated Binky.
 
“Yes, sir?” He asked.
 
“I am going out briefly and I need you to keep an eye on Fairy World when I am gone. If anything strange happens come and tell me, or else.” He held up his fist menacingly.
 
“Y-yes sir.” The smaller fairy trembled. “Now, out of my sight!” He grabbed Binky and hurled him out of his window. The little fairy went screaming out of the window and into the wild blue yonder.
 
“Now, you're on!” Jorgen told her. “Meet me outside in 5 minuets.”
 
In a blast of smoke he was gone, leaving Wanda alone in the room. She stood there for a while and smiled to herself. She poofed off, getting ready to have some fun with the buff fairy and maybe see more of that sensitive side in which he's been showing her.
 
It's kind of nice to see a softer side of Jorgen.
 
 
 
TBC
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Strange creepy ESP when my Radio began to play an instrumental called “This Guy's In Love With You” by Moonlight Moods Orchestra. (I like to listen to instrumental or love songs when writing this fanfic, they work my mood the best)
 
Nothing like a little drama in this fanfic, there will be more. I felt like justifying it happily, or at least remotely so towards the end.
 
 
The next chapter will be here soon.
 
Please R&R!