Fan Fiction ❯ Sin Fate Envy ❯ Going Home ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

They fell asleep like that; they were both so worn out. Angelus did wake up and move them so they were laying on the couch sometime around six in the morning. They didn't get up till around twelve in the afternoon and kind of just sat around. They just didn't see the need to talk for a while; just being close to each other was enough. Eventually they did turn on the T.V to drown out the silence.
 
“I'm going to have to go home sometime…” Sin said softly as Angelus changed the channel. “Fate, and Envy are already going to chew my ear off, and I'll probably start having more chores then a house maid.”
 
“You could stay with me, you're old enough.” Angelus said rubbing her stomach.
 
“I said I would stay with I them till after school.” Sin said shaking her head. “I'm already going to become a Punk again, I owe them that much.”
 
“Really? When did you decide this?” Angelus said with a grin, though Sin couldn't see him.
 
“Last night.” Sin said as she reluctantly moved from his embrace and sat up. “I want to be a Punk again. I belong in the gang, and I'm sure the co-leader in this town would be happy to have me.”
 
“Yeah, he would.” Angelus said with a smirk. “I was supposed to try and get you guys to join back up.”
 
“You sure didn't try hard.” Sin said as Angelus sat up.
 
“I didn't want to push it right away.” Angelus said shaking his head. “And you were somewhat of a distraction.”
 
“Good thing too, otherwise Fate would have beaten you till you couldn't move.” Sin said shaking her head as she looked at him. “Envy would have tried to turn you down. Probably would have started crying if you pushed hard enough.”
 
“Yeah it is a good thing you caught my attention.” Angelus said as he leaned his head on her shoulder. “I'm not so lonely anymore.”
 
Sin leaned her head on his and said, “Yeah I'm not so alone anymore either…”
 
“I'll take you home in a little while, or when you feel like it.” Angelus said wrapping his arms around her loosely.
 
“We should go now…by the time we walk down there it should be around two…they'd be out of school.” Sin said as she attempted not to relax, knowing it would only be harder to get up.
 
“We can take my bike…” When Sin looked at him like he was crazy he said, “My motorcycle…”
 
“Right I knew that!” Sin laughed in an embarrassed way.
 
“You've never rode one, huh?” Angelus said smirking at her.
 
“No…” Sin said shaking her head. “I never particularly liked them…”
 
“That proves it…” Angelus said with a sigh. “You need to ride one, it's fun, much better then a car anyway.”
 
~
 
“Angelus I dislike you so much!” Sin said as she got of his motorcycle and took of the helmet. “You shouldn't have went through that red light! You almost got us run over! You moron!”
 
“You moron!” Fate yelled from behind Sin. “I can't believe you left like that! You could have been hurt! You could have gotten your self killed!”
 
“Wow…you two have picked up some things from each other.” Angelus said to himself after taking off his helmet.
 
“And you!” Fate yelled pointing at Angelus. “You were with her all night and didn't even call us! Also you just brought her back!”
 
“How did you know any of this?” Sin asked.
 
“Shadow stopped by, and he's still here. Trying to reassure Mr. and Mrs. Nell that you aren't in danger! Get in that house now!” Fate yelled pointing at the door. Angelus went to get back on his bike, but Fate grabbed his arm and said, “If you think you're going anywhere you're dead wrong.”
 
“At least let me turn off my bike…” Angelus whined as Fate started to twist his arm in a direction it wasn't supposed to go in.
 
~
Sin walked into her room slamming the door, and locking it, she had every intention of never leaving, but as soon as she looked around she wanted to leave. Jean wasn't there but she could hear her clearly in her head though she was downstairs. “You'll pay, you'll be sorry! True she had said it a long time ago, but she felt like she was still paying.
 
“I am; I'm sorry I ever met you.” Sin said to the voice in her head that just wouldn't shut up as she sank to her to the floor using the door so she didn't just fall.
 
“Sin open the door! It's my room too!” Jean yelled as she banged on the door angrily. “I'm not going to be locked out just because you had to spend the night with your boyfriend!”
 
“Back off; it was mine first!” Sin yelled back. “If you hate me so much then leave! You're the cause of all the problems in this house! Just go away!”
 
Jean banged on the door for a little while before giving up, cursing at Sin, “I hate you so f-ing much!”
 
“Yeah I love you too!” Sin yelled sarcastically. Sin hit her head back on her door hoping it would just knock her out and she could retreat into darkness. After a few times she stopped knowing she'd never succeed.
 
“Sin, open the door…” Fate said from the other side, her voice still soft though she said it loud enough to hear through the door.
 
Sin unlocked the door and opened it after shifting to her knees. Once Fate walked in Sin shut the door and locked it. “What do you want?” Sin asked as Fate sat in front of her as Sin shifted back onto her bottom leaning against the door once again.
 
“You really going to be a Punk again?” Fate asked simply.
 
Sin knew that's not really what she was after; she was just taking her for a walk before pushing her into the hole that was waiting at the end of the path. “Yeah I am…”
 
“Why?” Fate asked calmly.
 
“Because I want to.”
 
“That's not a reason.” Fate said snappishly, she hated when Sin dodged questions by not giving real answers, even if some people would accept them.
 
“Because I'm sick of not belonging.” Sin said just as snappishly. “I want to be near Angel, and I want to do what I'm good at. Being a Punk.”
 
“Angel?” Fate questioned ignoring her answer for the moment.
 
“He let's me call him Angel.” Sin said looking away from Fate her cheeks set a blaze with a pink glow like she was cold.
 
“But you do belong.” Fate said jumping back on topic. “With me and Envy, and you can be near Angelus whenever you want.” Fate said Angelus instead of Angel respecting that it was something that probably only Sin was allowed to call him.
 
“That's not what I mean and you know it Fate.” Sin said glaring at Fate. “You feel it too. I see how you notice the group of Punks in the school, you want to be standing there discussing the next plan. Envy does it too, but she treats it like it's just a tempting sin that she should avoid.”
 
“You can't have everything, and you still have Angelus.” Fate said glaring back with her death glare that could have had demons cowering on their knees before her.
 
“I don't want to just be near him, I want to be by him when he's doing things for the gang, so I can make sure he's not being dumb.” Sin said standing up, Fate following suit.
 
“Not that you'd be much help in that aspect.” Fate nearly growled out at Sin.
 
“At least I'd be there.” Sin said, trying not to back down this time. “Swallow your pride and just give in.”
 
“No.” Fate said walking past Sin and unlocking the door and opening it. “I won't break my promise like you. You owe us, you still owe us.”
 
Sin glared at her, “I owe you two nothing, I've done plenty for you both.”
 
“You know you owe us.” Fate said looking back at her. “Don't lie.”
 
Sin walked up to her and said in an “it's final” tone, “I owe no one anything.”
 
Fate simply glared at her before walking across the hall to her room.
 
Sin walked down stairs to hear Jean whining about not being able to get into her room. “I'm out alright.” Sin said in an annoyed tone. “Stop whining about it.”
 
Mrs. Nell looked at her disapprovingly, while on the other hand Mr. Nell seemed to agree with Sin, which she was grateful for. “Where are you going?” Mrs. Nell asked in a suspicious tone.
 
“No where, just the backyard. By the way where's Leo?” Sin asked looking around for the little ball of energy that had the uncanny ability to make her feel better.
 
“He's still in school; he'll be here in about an hour, something about a school play.” Mr. Nell said with a grin. “He's trying out; I'm going to go get him to find out how it went.”
 
Sin nodded and headed into the backyard desperate to leave this all behind, without leaving the house, because she might not come back if she left right now. She would abandon her promise, not her friends. She probably wouldn't be able to bare it if she left her friends before she said she would.
 
It wasn't their fault, just Jeans. If everything had only went the way it should have, she wouldn't be out here. No she'd be safe in a bed in her own room, her parents down the hall. Yes she still blamed that first thing, even though she couldn't do anything about it now. Jean was something she could do something about though. Jean would pay, she'd meet the devil herself, and Sin would be her name.