Fan Fiction ❯ Ten Years Later ❯ Awkward Moments and Angry Monsters ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ten Years Later
By
Brandon “GoldenSama” Rice
 
Chapter Six
Awkward Moments and Angry Monsters
 
A/N: ^_______^ <- Big Happy Brandon Schmile.
Thank you all for reading and reviewing this story. Because of my overwhelming happiness, I worked extra hard on this chapter. It is dedicated to fernnu, in honor of the 200th review. It's also dedicated to Kazzy103. A King Kong sized thank you to everybody who has read/reviewed s'far. Here's chapter six, please enjoy.
Also, I apologize for the delay. >< Been busy lately.
 
Also, on a quick note unrelated to my story: There's a hot new message board online in need of some members, and I'd really appreciate it if some of y'all would go register there. It's a Sonic-themed message board, plus there's chat about all kinds of video games, cartoons and anime and the like as well. Plus there's a killer RP section; with two RPs hosted by yours truly. So what have you got to lose by coming down and joining? Hmm? That's what I thought.
 
http:// s12.invisionfree. com /sonicthehedgehog /index. php?act=idx
(remove the spaces)
 
GO! Register an account! BE ACTIVE AND POST! And don't forget to tell `em GS sent ya! Now on with your regularly scheduled fanfiction.
 
 
---- ---- ---- ---- ----
 
The Apartment of Kori Anders, New York City, New York
 
Kori Anders, one of the top-rated fashion models in the world, lives in a lavish apartment in Manhattan. After leaving the Teen Titans, and the name “Starfire” behind, she wound up getting caught in the fashion business. At first, her naive nature and trusting personality, combined with her immense beauty made her an easy target for an agent. She quickly became one of the most desirable models in the business. Since, in those days, she'd still been heartbroken over what happened to the Titans, she hadn't even given a thought to the business side of her business. The money, the fame - she never wanted those things.

Then Starfire - or Kori as she calls herself now - had a life altering experience. She was approached by a charity for children with disabilities who wanted her to donate some money to their cause. Kori was all too happy to help. Then her agent went ballistic on her because Kori had given away so much money without checking with him. That had been Kori's harsh introduction to the way things worked in her new life. Pretty much everyone in the business was only in it for themselves. When she learned of how greedy they all were, Kori fired her agent and began to manage herself.

Luckily, she still had many contacts, and she was still beautiful - which is why she made one hellova model. But now, ten years after Raven's accident and several years after she entered the business, Kori Anders was no longer naive. She was not an outsider from another world, struggling to learn Earth's ways. She no longer had that sunny outlook on life, believing that everything would always work out in the end. She knew that wasn't true.

The cold, harsh reality was this: her friends were gone, and her life was depressing. Sure, she was rich and beautiful and famous; and she devoted most of her time and money to helping others, but it didn't change the past. It didn't change the fact that Raven was, to Kori's knowledge, never going to wake up again. It did not alter reality and heal her stained relationship with Beast Boy or Cyborg, though she still spoke to them on occasion. Nor did it help her get over Robin.
 
Robin was someone she tried to forget, and for the most part she did a good job of it. Nearly ninety-nine percent of the time, she could block out his memory. She could forget his face, his voice, his touch - she simply pretended that he had never been. However, when she was alone in her apartment, late at night, and it was raining - she'd always let her mind drift back to him. The first night she'd gotten to New York, it had been dark and raining and she'd been sleeping on the street beneath a street light, whimpering and shivering from the cold, with nothing but memories of the good times she'd lost to keep her warm.
 
Still, she couldn't forgive him. Not even after ten years. And what was the point? Even if she did forgive him now, it would not change what happened. It would not bring back her friend, or reunite the team. The Teen Titans were gone, and that was something she would one day have to accept. This was her life now; and it was a good life, so she should enjoy it.
 
Kori was lying on her red couch, watching the television. The redhead was tired, and it was a glum day. Rain was spattering against the windows with a tapping sound that was bringing back memories of her first day in the big city. She ignored those memories as her finger clicked the remote control and the channels flipped by. She had recently gotten back from a photo shoot overseas, and she had a few days off before she'd be off again. This time she was going to Rome, but she didn't really feel the excitement that usually accompanied a trip to the fabulous city. She didn't know what it was, but today she was just depressed.
 
As she flipped through the channels, she suddenly stopped. It was the Sci-Fi Channel, which she rarely ever watched, but she recognized Garfield's face on the screen and stopped with a small, sad smile. It was an old episode of Space Trek. She watched it for a few minutes, until memories of the old team became too painful, then she switched it to the local news, which was giving a report about unusual lunar activity. She sighed deeply and switched the television off. Then she got up off the couch and walked slowly to her kitchen.
 
Kori rooted through her drawers for a few minutes until she found some pancake mix. She hadn't been shopping in weeks, since she'd been in London for a fashion show, and this was all she had. Well, pancakes would have to do for dinner tonight. She turned the stove on and went to look for mustard while she let it preheat. Just as she was digging through the refrigerator for the yellow substance, she heard her doorbell ring.
 
Kori groaned. Whoever it was, she didn't want company tonight. Since she hadn't spoken to any of her friends since she got back from London, and since the studio would have called her, rather than send someone over, she had no clue who it could be at her door. Probably a charity group, or maybe it was the owner of the apartment building. He was supposed to come over and fix the garbage disposal.
 
The one person Kori would not expect to be at her front door was Nightwing; so naturally, when she opened the door and found him standing there, she was completely shocked.
 
They stood there for a moment, neither of them speaking. He had a look on his face that was identical to the kind he used to get whenever there was trouble, and she knew that this was no social call. She could not even begin to imagine what had brought him here; what would bring him back to her after all of these years. What she did know was she was glad to see him; although he must never know that.
 
“What are you doing here?” She asked quietly. She didn't ask it in a harsh way, or a mean way; she merely asked curiously.

“I need your help.” He replied, his voice seemed to crack and waver a little. “Starfire—”

“Don't call me that.” Kori snapped. She suddenly remembered that she was still mad at him. It was stupid to be upset after all these years, especially when only a few minutes ago she had been thinking about how much she missed him and the others - but being mad was all she had. It was easier to let go of the past if she stayed mad at him. “Listen, I don't know why you came here but—”
 
“Raven's awake.” Nightwing cut her off as she started to dismiss him. That caused Kori to stop speaking instantly. Her large green eyes widened in surprise and she opened her mouth as if to say something, but closed it again.

“She's awake, and she's in danger; and I need your help.”
 
Kori stared at him for a minute, trying to make sense of this. She gave up, deciding that there was no sense to this. However, it did supply her with an excuse to see the others again - the excuse she'd been wishing would come for the last ten years.
 
Slowly, Kori stepped away from the door making room for him to come in, and even more slowly, he entered her apartment. She walked across the room, then turned to face him with her arms crossed and her eyes filled with painful memories.
 
“I'm sorry.” Nightwing sighed.

“I don't want to hear your apologies.” Kori replied. “Just tell me what's going on.”
 
Nightwing was shocked. She'd changed over ten years. She'd changed a lot. No longer was her speech foreign and awkward sounding. She had also become bitter, but he supposed that was his fault. Everything had been his fault ten years ago. Well, now it was time for him to right those wrongs.
 
“Slade contacted me.” Nightwing explained, and the moment he said it he saw Kori utter a small gasp of horror and clutch a hand over her mouth. “He said Raven was awake, and that Trigon was coming for her. I checked it out; Raven did wake up, and the doctor who was caring for her wound up dead.”
“What does this mean?” Kori asked him.
 
“I don't know, yet. But I plan to find out. According to Slade, Raven's going to California.”
“Where Beast Boy lives?” Kori inquired.

“Bingo.” Nightwing replied. “Listen, I know you don't want anything to do with
me, but Raven's in danger. I want to protect her, but I can't do that alone.”
 
Kori sighed and looked down at the carpet. After thinking for a moment, she lifted her head back up to face him. “Then I'll help you.”
 
----
 
If Nightwing thought he had it bad, reuniting with Starfire, he should have seen the scene in Garfield's kitchen.
 
Beast Boy and Raven were both standing in complete silence. The book was still on the floor, and Garfield was searching the farthest corners of his brain to come up with something to say. The fact was, he had nothing to say. Raven had read his book. She had read everything. His crush on her, the basis for Sparrow, all those deep personal details that he'd only revealed in the belief that she would never see them in print. The green boy's skin took on a much redder shade, and he suddenly became very interested in staring at his feet.
 
It was awkward for Raven too - but she was having a long day, and she didn't need this right now. Standing in silence was nice, but she had been looking forward to a happy reunion. She needed the weirdness to calm down and take a break for a while. She needed the drama to cease. She needed a few minutes that she could just enjoy, rather than worry about this new world she'd suddenly been pushed into; and this was not helping.
 
“Y-Y-You read m-my bo-o-ok?” Garfield choked out again, he seemed stunned by this development. Raven shook her head in annoyance. This wasn't what she needed right now, so she decided to do this quickly, like taking off a band-aid.
 
“Yes, I read your book.” She was determined to get this over with, but as she said those words she stopped, paused, and fell silent. Her mouth and throat had suddenly become very dry, and she could not speak. Why she was being affected this way, she did not know.
 
No. That was not true.
 
She did know, she just didn't want to think about it right now.
 
“Listen, Rae, when I, I mean, the book, I wrote some things, and you weren't supposed to, and I didn't think—”

“Mr. Logan.” Chuck Delaney's voice cut through the air like a knife. Raven closed her eyes as the white-suited man walked into the room behind her. She had already grown to loathe Chuck, and his being here wasn't helping an already awkward moment.

“Dude, not now Chuck. I'm kind-of busy.” Garfield replied.
 
“Yeah, well you have another visitor.” Chuck said, and Raven noticed his voice was different this time. There seemed to be a great deal of worry and dread clinging to each word that rolled off his tongue. Raven thought at first it might be because he was talking to his boss; but that was silly. Beast Boy wasn't intimidating, not enough to cause that kind of panic in a man's voice.
 
“What? Who?” Garfield asked.
 
“He says he's a friend of Miss Raven's.” Chuck explained. Raven found it rather ironic that he'd call her `Miss' now, since it was obvious she was friends with Chuck's boss. However, she didn't have time to enjoy the delicious irony because she was now curious. A friend of hers? She wasn't sure who that could be, but she didn't like the sound of it.
 
“Who?” Raven demanded.

“I don't know his name. Wouldn'
t say. He just said he was a friend of yours, Miss Raven.” Chuck informed her. He had a tone in his voice that made it clear he disliked Raven and was only showing her respect because he had too.
 
“I'll take care of it BB.” Raven almost jumped when Cyborg spoke. He had reappeared at the doorway behind Delaney. He grabbed Chuck by the shoulders and steered him out of the room towards the front of the house. Obviously Cyborg was trying to help Raven and Garfield have their reunion in private, but truthfully Raven had been thankful for the interruption. She shook her head and turned back to Beast Boy, who was now eating his tofu-and-cheese sandwich again.
 
Raven walked over to the counter and sat down next to him. Neither of them spoke for a few moments. Beast Boy chewed in silence, obviously using the time to think about everything. Raven could tell from the strained look on his face that he was deep in thought. She sighed and looked down at her hands.
 
“. . . I shouldn't have come here.” Raven announced.

“What?” Beast Boy swallowed the bite in his mouth. “Don't say that.”
 
“It's true.” Raven replied. “I thought reuniting with the old team was a good idea, but . . .”

“Rae, don't base this on me.” Garfield cut her off. “Dude, you can't make judgments based on
me. I'm just . . . y'know, a little embarrassed, but I'm still really happy to see you Raven. I don't think you'll ever understand how much I missed you . . .”
 
Raven didn't reply. She just closed her eyes. Garfield continued speaking.
 
“You know I even missed it when I'd interrupt your meditation time and you'd throw stuff at me and yell at me. I mean it Rae, seeing you again is wonderful. I'm just . . . not good at sayin' stuff like that.”
 
“You're doing just fine.” Raven replied quietly.
 
“. . . So?”
 
“So what?”
 
“So, like, you read my book. What did you think?”

“I doubt you'll win a Pulitzer.” Raven teased him quietly.
 
“Dude, that was uncalled for.” Beast Boy was grinning. “No, seriously, I mean what did you think about me l-”

“I think I'd rather talk about that later.” Raven interrupted him in a stern voice.

“Oh.” Beast Boy seemed a bit disappointed. “Yeah, okay.”
Raven sighed. She turned to him and started to speak, but at that moment there was a thunderous noise from somewhere else; the front yard from the sound of things. Raven felt the ground shake and she slipped and fell off the stool she had been sitting on. She slammed her head against the floor and cried out in intensive pain. A stabbing, searing white-hot pain was tearing through her forehead. It took her a moment to realize this wasn't from the fall - it was much too painful, and she had banged the back of her head, not the front.
 
“Raven.” Beast Boy whispered. She looked up at him, struggling to keep her eyes open from the pain. She could see his face. He was staring at her with wide eyes full of fear.
 
“What?” Raven asked, biting her tongue to try to lessen the intensive pain in her forehead.
 
“You're . . . glowing.” Garfield replied. She blinked, and then she looked down at her body. Everywhere that her pale white skin was exposed she could see red marks burning onto her skin. That caused her own eyes to widen and fill with mute horror.
 
“No . . .”
 
There was a second explosion-like sound from outside, followed by a loud scream. Beast Boy recognized the screamer as Chuck Delaney. Though neither of them could see Chuck outside, they both knew that scream had been the last thing he'd ever utter.

“I don't know what's going on, but we should go.” Beast Boy decided.

“Yeah . . .” Raven tried to stand up by putting a hand on the counter and pulling herself up, but as she did she felt another explosion of pain in her forehead and she wound up falling flat on her face. Tears leaked down from her eyes from the pain, which was becoming worse by the second.
 
A moment later, she felt strong, furry hands wrapping around her body. She opened her eyes to see a green gorilla picking her up and running down the hallway. Beast Boy had her slung over one of his shoulders, and she allowed him to carry her towards the front door. A moment later she was splashed with sunshine as they bounded out into Beast Boy's front yard and towards the driveway where the T-Car was parked. Suddenly she felt Beast Boy come to a stop, and she could feel him shaking. She was facing the opposite direction, so she could not see what was in front of them that had stopped them.
 
Then a voice spoke, and Raven realized what it was.
 
“Ah, there's my girl.” Someone's voice reached Raven's ears and she felt herself freeze in fright. This wasn't happening. She had wanted, ever since she woke up, to go back to the old days in Jump. This hadn't been what she meant.
 
“You remember that friend of Rae's Chuck was talkin' about?” She heard Cyborg's voice now.
 
Raven sat up and turned around in Beast Boy's arm so she could see the scene; but as soon as she saw it she closed her eyes again. Chuck and several of the other bodyguards were lying sprawled out across the driveway, dead. Several limbs had been severed from their bodies, and Chuck had lost his head; there were also scorch marks on the ground and on the corpses. Raven realized why a moment later. Standing next to Chuck's headless corpse was a mountain of a man. He must have been over six feet tall, probably over a good three hundred pounds of pure muscle. He wore a black tattered shirt and matching pants, and there were broken shackles on his wrists and around his ankles, as if he'd broken free of some dungeon. He had long red hair that went down to the middle of his back, and it was dirty and matted as if it hadn't been washed in a very long time. He had a matching beard and mustache that went halfway down his chest. In his right hand, he clutched a gigantic scythe; the blade appeared to be made of fire.
 
“Raven.” The red-haired man hissed in a cold voice. “I come with a message from your father.”
 
Raven felt her heart skip a beat. It felt like someone had just dropped her naked into a bucket of ice-cold water. She could feel a chill wash over her body and ripple up and down her spine. She remembered all too well, what had happened ten years ago with Savaro to cause her coma. She had known then, and she knew now, that Trigon was behind it. She had hoped that Trigon would have given up on her . . . but she knew better.
 
Raven felt the pain in her body subsiding. She crawled off Beast Boy's shoulders and floated above the ground. She did not trust her feet to support her shaky form, so she used her powers to levitate.

“Raven, just stay back!” Cyborg shouted. He stood in front of the girl and aimed his cannon-arm at the red-haired man. Raven, however, knew it was pointless. They could not protect her from this. She knew she'd have to face this, she had just hoped she'd have some time to reunite with her friends first.
 
The green gorilla also stepped forward so that he was beside Cyborg, and the two of them shielded her from the red-haired man with the flaming scythe. Raven did not know what to do. It had been over ten years since she'd fought a real supervillian; much less a servant of her father, but at the same time she did not feel like playing the role of the helpless damsel in distress.
 
“Raven darlin'.” The red-haired man called in a singsong voice. “You want your buddies here cut up? Why don't you just come with me and we'll avoid anyone else losin' their lives over you.”
 
Cyborg fired his arm-cannon while the fiend was talking, hoping to catch him off guard. The red-haired man was not so easily tricked, however; he swung his scythe through the air and a curved ripple of flames shot out from the half-moon shaped blade and caught the blast in mid-air. The flames cut through the middle of the sonic blast, diverting the energy away from him. Additionally, the flames continued on and hit Cyborg in the chest, knocking him backwards. The half-man hit the ground and screamed out in pain. Instantly Garfield the green gorilla ran forward; before Raven could stop him.
 
The Gorilla was inches from the red-haired man when it happened. Garfield attempted to grab the man with his massive hands, but the man ducked down and kicked Garfield in his right kneecap. Then he jumped up onto Gar's back and kicked him again, this time in the back of the head. Garfield fell forward and hit the ground, and the red-haired man landed on his back and pressed the blade of his scythe against Gar's neck.
 
“Stop!” Raven shouted. The red-haired man smirked.

“Why don't you come along with me dear? If you do, I won't have any need to kill him.” The red-haired man pushed the scythe against Garfield's neck. “If you don't . . .”
Garfield turned back into his normal self. “Rae, don't listen to this fool!”
 
Raven bit her lip. She had no choice. On the one hand, she knew it was the worst thing she could do if she went along with this red-haired messenger of her father. She knew that could spell disaster for the entire world; but she could not sacrifice the life of a friend.
 
“Let him go first.” Raven commanded.

The red-haired man pushed the scythe deeper against Beast Boy's neck, causing a trickle of blood to come out as it broke the skin. “I'm calling the shots here, Raven.”
 
“Stop hurting him!” Raven demanded. “I'll come with you only if you release him!” Her hands were glowing with black light and her eyes were narrowed in fury. The red demonic runes still twinkled over her pale skin.
 
“Like I said—” The red-haired man's words were cut short when a gunshot rang out. Raven watched as a bullet came tearing through his wrist, causing him to scream and drop his scythe. He stumbled backwards, clutching his wrist, which was now gushing blood. Garfield used this opportunity to transform into a rat and run over to Raven's side. He turned back into himself and stood beside the goth girl, watching the scene unfold.
 
A second man had appeared. This one had short white hair and a matching beard and mustache; he also had an eye-patch on over his left eye. Slade ran forward and kicked the red-haired man in the stomach, causing him to fall onto the driveway. Then Slade aimed his handgun and fired a bullet into each of Trigon's messenger's knees. The red-haired man screamed in pain.
 
“When you get back to hell, give Trigon a message for me.” Slade hissed as he returned the gun to the trenchcoat he wore and walked over to where the man's scythe had fallen. Slade kicked the end of the scythe, knocking it up into the air and then he caught it by the handle. “Tell him Slade says it won't be that easy.”

Slade then plunged the scythe into the man's chest. The man screamed, then his body burst into flames and burnt into ashes instantly. The scythe remained impaled in the ground, and Slade left it there as he turned around to Raven, Garfield and Cyborg.
 
“Well.” He said with an amused tone in his voice. “I've certainly missed all of you.”
 
----
 
In his dimension, Trigon sat on his dark throne. The evil king stared out of a pair of twin portals. One of them showed Nightwing and Kori Anders on their way to Hollywood. The other showed the reunion between Slade and the three titans at Garfield's mansion. Trigon growled in anger and pounded a massive fist against the seat of his throne.
 
Slade was becoming a nuisance. Trigon had hoped to use the human in his plans, but it looked like now he had become too much of a liability. Something bothered Trigon, though. How had Slade known of his plans? How had Slade gotten there so quickly? He must have help from someone - but whom?

Trigon decided it was time he stopped messing around. He could not go to Earth himself, but he could send his minions. No more flimsy human-like henchmen, though. It was time he enlisted the services of his most trusted lieutenant.
 
“Awaken.” Trigon called. There was a flash of flames, and then a creature stepped out of the darkness.

“What is thy bidding, my master?” The hideous creature asked.
 
“Find my daughter. Kill those who would protect her.” Trigon commanded.
 
“As you wish.”

There was another puff of smoke and fire, and the creature was gone; on its way to earth to find Raven and kill the Titans.
 
---- ---- ---- ---- ----
 
A/N: I apologize for this chapter being shorter than usual, however I ended it where I did for a reason. All will be made clear in time. Hope you enjoyed it; here's the review replies.
 
Whitedarkness: Thank you for saying so. ^^ And I'm sure you could write something just as good, it just takes a little practice. Speaking of which, have you written anything? I'd love to read it, if you have.
 
Raven 0f Azarath: Hahah, well, you're welcome to think that. I doubt it's the best, but it's still cool to have someone think so. XD Thanks for reading m'friend.
 
They-Call-Me-Orange: Sporks and barbeque sauce. Dude, that's bloody awesome. XD Sorry it took so long to update. I tried to make like a bunny on crack, but I guess I ODed. XD Thanks for reading.
 
RavenFlyingSolo: Well I'm glad you liked it. ^^ It's awesome to know there's people enjoying reading this as much as I'm enjoying writing it.
Hey! You're fanfic; I'll be sure to check it out as soon as I'm done updating this one. Expect a review from me sometime in the near future, ya? I'm glad you're enjoying both of my stories, and I'll be sure to update them both fast. Thanks for reading.
 
Mirielle: I'm glad you enjoyed everything in the last chapter. I hope the Nightwing/Starfire reunion was to your liking, and I hope you enjoyed what happened between BB and Rae. There was no riddle last chapter, I'm afraid; but here's one. If you can figure it out, you'll learn about a big secret to the story's plot. Someone Blade In So Getto Biting Hell up Front mom Aren't Ella.
Good luck figuring it out m'friend.
 
Oranfly: I'm glad you enjoyed it. ^^ There will be more soon.
 
BBRaelover4eva: I'm happy to hear that.
 
scathac's warrior: Hmm… well, this story is too angsty for fluff, but maybe I'll do a fluffy one-shot just for you.
 
SweetLittleDancer: I hope this one was worth the wait.
 
Mint Dragon: Meep. Sorry I didn't update soon. I've been real busy lately. But don't worry, the BB/Rae lengthy interaction is coming very soon. I have many, many plans which I think you'll enjoy. ^^
 
teenRAVENtitan: Sorry about the cliffie! Heheh. Thanks for reading, though.
 
Hanita-chan: I'm glad you think so.
 
Nibbles: Thank you. I didn't really make up Slade's appearance, though; it's the way he looks in the comics.
 
LadyHood: Ahh. Right. Wrong brakes. >< No worries, I went and fixed it. Hopefully you'll find even less errors with this chapter, but I doubt it `cause I was half asleep when I wrote most of it. XD Nova Scotia huh? I've never been there. Is it nice? Yeah, I do need to thank you. Without someone reading, I'd have no purpose to be writing. I mean, I like telling stories y'know, but if no one's listening I can just tell myself and save my fingers from all the typing. XD Anyway… thanks for reading, I'll update again soon. Sorry it took so long.
erika graham: I shall try!
 
Pickles12: I know, I finally saw The End Pt I! I missed Pt II though. >< That's okay, they'll repeat it just before Pt. III this Saturday. Mmm… Yummy… Toenails and stankball. O.o I'm weird. Thanks for reading.
 
Out of touch with Reality: Well I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. ^^ I'll be sure to update soon.
 
InkBlotted Chakra: I'm glad. I hope you liked this one too.
 
Moon-Princess-Meg: Oh, Slade's on his own side. Always has been. He'll play Trigon and the Titans if he has too; s'long as HE wins in the end. HEhehe. That's why I like Slade. Anyway, thanks for reading.
 
nibbles: No problemo. I'm always happy to help keep people from being confused, y'know? Thanks for reading!
 
They Call Me Sweetsnow: O.o You're right. It is pink, not purple. What was I thinking!? >_> Thanks for correcting me. You're awesome.
 
BrokenNevermore: Hahah, I doubt it was the best ever, but I still thank you for saying so. I'll make more real soon. Sorry for the delay.
 
DarkSoulEmperess: I like tormenting people with cliffhangers. XD. I'm evil. … Sorry about that. O.o I'm evil, but I apologize. XDD! Well, anyway, thanks for reading.
 
Kabosha: Wooo! Thank you for saying so. I like kudos. XD Yeah, a pool in the shape of your head would be awesome. I want one.
 
Seed of Trigon the Terrible: I'm glad you think so.
 
spiritual-s: Aww, no worries. I'm glad you liked it. I've got more BB/Rae planned very soon, and I know you'll like it.
 
sweetnsxy: XD Dude, stop it, you're making me blush… actually don't stop. XD! J/K, J/K! Anyway, I'm glad you liked this so much. I'm gonna update again real soon, I promise.
 
GnomeInuyasha: Eep. Orthodontist. Now there's somebody whose REALLY EVIL. Forget Trigon the terrible, the villain should be an evil orthodontist. XD Okay, so I guess a giant evil demon is worst…. A little. Thanks for reading Amanda, awesomeness.
 
Mr. D 91: No problem. Jinx and Gizmo might make another appearance, too; I dunno yet.
 
disappearer/Syani: Yep. BB can turn into a cow. Very gross. XD
 
OOWT: Sorry I took so long to update this time. I'll try to hurry up for the next one. As for a sequel to AFY… maybe. I don't know. Depends on how I decide to end it. Anyway, thanks for reading dude.
 
Sherbet Mayhem: Well thank you for saying so. ^^ I'm glad you're enjoying it, and I'll be sure to update soon.
 
Samanthe2121: Good, I'm glad.
 
Raven's Faithful Sidekick: Speechless, eh? AWESOME! XD. Sorry, I just like that. I'm easily amused. Thanks for reading dudette.
 
RavennBeastboy: No worries, they'll be united soon. I promise.
 
Chloe: You love suspense? Hehehe… good. I do too. ^^
 
Tattooed Goddess: Yep; Awkward City RULES! I'm glad you found the illegal mexico wedding funny.
 
Whispers of a Fallen Angel: I'm glad you liked it. I'll have more written very soon.
 
TheDashLikes: I know, most future stories have them changed; but I don't think they WOULD change that much. Maybe a little, but not much. And yep, Nightwing looks like he did in HLIF? No worries, I'll update quicker next time than I did this time; that's a promise.
 
Fireblade K'Chona: Yeah I know. Ain't awkward city awesome. XD As for Raven's unfinished emotional crap… eh, it's Raven, so ya never know. XD
 
Fernnu: DUDE! Joo left the 200th review. Awesomeness. I thank you.
 
cRiTiC123: Hope it was worth the wait.
 
mini-warrior: Pretending to faint might work; but remember, Raven reads minds. XD
 
trappedraven aka bianca rios: I hope you enjoyed it.
 
IllegalDayNightSnappingIguana: Yeah, I have had moods like that. They suck, huh? XD. But I like you and Caitlyn buggin' me. It's fun. Sometimes… O.o
Alaska? O.o Dude…. Beast Boy could be a huskie. XD. Alaska's cool. Anyway, talk to you later Winter m'dear.
 
Goddessruling: I'm glad you enjoyed it. ^^
 
GizmoBunny: Awesomeness is not a word, but we should make it one. XD That's what I believe. I BELIEVE! XD Sorry.. watching Blue Collar Comedy Tour. XD
 
Poke MEw Plum: Thank you so much for reading. Glad you enjoyed it.
 
Lambbaby: COOKIE AND CHOCOLATE! YAY! XD. Sorry… I'm hyper today. Thank you for thinking I have talent. That means a lot to me. I dunno why they're called sporks and not Forpoons, I guess because spork sounds cooler. Thanks for reading m'friend.
 
OL: Well, I'm glad you liked it, and I'm glad you appreciated the accent. Heh. Accents are fun. ^^ Thanks for reading m'friend.
 
Moo: I hope I didn't make you wait too long m'friend.
 
Neka-Chan: XD. You're funny. Thanks for reading.
 
ShelsSMG: Sorry it took so long to update. Hope you liked it.
 
lil-c-girl2218: Thanks for saying so. ^^
 
Willow: Oh, there will be an argument between BB and Rae. It will happen, but not yet. I'm waiting for things to calm down for them first; then, just as happiness is about to take over… BOOM! Argument time. XD It'll be fun. No, no, thank YOU, for reading. Sorry my review reply is so short, but I'm running out of time as I right these, and I want to update before I'm kicked off. O.o
 
Leftd: Whoops… Sorry dude, but Delaney won't be popping up again; since he lost his head. XD But no worries, they'll be other annoying people. Thanks for reading.
 
 
Savi: Yeah, the milk thing was kinda weird, huh? XD Thanks for reading.
 
EveningMoon: Really? Hahah, the cat like the story; AWESOME! I hope I updated soon enough for you.
 
MistOfDarkness: Thanks. I'm glad you're liking it.
 
Lightschild: Thank you for saying so. ^^ I always liked Trigon too. He's a cool baddie. Heheh. And fun to write.
 
MYSTICAL PANTHER: Yessir, I shall update ASAP!
 
a-1991: Florida huh? Awesome. There's a bunch of hurricanes there now, though. That must suck. Anyway, thanks for reading both of my stories, you're awesome.
 
Girl Wonder 2005: Huh? How so?
 
Priestess_Of_Dragons: I'm glad your interested. I'll update again soon.
 
Koushirochickie: Yay! A cookie. XD. And go ahead and babble. Babbling is fun.
Eternal_Suffering: I'm glad you think so. ^^
 
Babaloo4u2: Finish it today? Naw. It'll take longer than that.
 
K9 the First: Much awkwardness. Hehe. But that's good, right? O.o Thanks for reading.
 
Pokey: Oh… something IS defiantly gonna happen. What is it? You'll see.
 
Satusimpson: Sorry I took so long to update. I'll work faster next time.
 
WHOCARES?: Yep. Slade always comes back. He's like a super evil cockroach.
 
Iuz the Old: O.o Awkward moments with tacos shoved up your butt? Yeah, that would suck…
 
Kazzy103: Thank you for saying so. Yeah, Trigon likes to mess things up. He's not winning any father of the year award, that's for sure. I'm glad you like Slade and Trigon's portayles. I always work extra hard on the bad guys, since they're fun to write. I'm glad you think the titans are well-written too. I'm trying my best. Hope you enjoyed it, thanks for reading.
AstaOmega11: You were only off by a little, though. No worries. Thanks for reading.
 
PurrJaede: Sorry it took so long to update. ><
 
xBxMYxJaMeSxDeANxcandyclouds: Seattle, huh? I never been there. No teen titans or caffine? EEP! Poor you. That musta sucked. Anyway, sounds like you had one hellova a trip Caitlyn. Anywho, I'll talk to you again soon.
 
Seventy 5ive: No worries Joha, Chuck got what was coming to him. Heheeheh. O.o I'm strange. Yeah, but you probably knew that already. Anyway, thanks for reading m'friend. I'll talk to you on the forums.
 
rea and bb fan: Thanks for saying so. ^^ Makes me happy.
 
Mischief-Hobbit: Sorry for the delay. My bad.