Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Moonlit Blood ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Moonlit Blood
Chapter 4

Digits rest on my stomach. Opening my eyes I immediately feel awful. I had a horrible dream that I can't seem to remember now. Reaching up I try to figure out where I am and where Cloud is. My fingers graze over a cheek before I realize that he's asleep.

It couldn't hurt to lie here for a little bit longer.

Letting my eyes flutter shut I smile into the still darkness. The sound of a door opening is nothing because he's faster than that. I'm yanked upward into Sephiroth's iron grip.

Cloud's to his feet in half a second. "What are you doing?"

Sephiroth whispers into my ear but I know Cloud can hear him. "I'm delivering some news to Reno. Since I used a specialized bullet similar to the collars, I suppose that Riku is dead by now."

No...that can't be. Why would he do such a thing?

"I'll gladly turn you Reno, if you join my side."

"N-No! Never!" I try to escape from he grip on my arms but it's no use. Cloud pulls on my outstretched wrist but Sephiroth leans forward and flips a switch hidden on his belt. Cloud muffled grunt distracts me as a prick sends signals to my brain. I drop to my knees clutching my wrist. A tiny needle is still visible in Sephiroth's hand. "W-What did you do to m-me?"
"A poison now runs in your veins. It'll kill you in 24 hours. Good luck."

With that the sadistic vampire leaves. Silent tears, that I didn't want to shed, roll down over my cheeks. The bolt to the door slides into place as I turn to check on Cloud. The blonde lies on the floor with a peaceful expression on his countenance.

Riku's dead...all the way now...and I'm dying. I won't ask Cloud to help. I've been wrong to him. I should be grateful and not be falling in love with him. Especially when he's already got Squall.

I lean against the wall and gaze at the man before me. An unexplained weariness falls over me instantly.

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

"Reno, wake up. Reno!" I shake him forcefully. Dull amethyst eyes reveal themselves and I sigh in relief. "What happened?"

"I'll die in eighteen hours from the toxin." Reno pushes himself to his feet and I follow in suit. "Don't say that you can help me. With that gadget you might as well be a human."

"But I could-"

"It's already circulating through me, yo. Just lay off."

He goes to move around me but his knees buckle. I catch his lanky frame in my arms, his head resting on my chest. "Reno, let me at least try."

The red head mumbles a fine and I sit him back down against the walls. Slipping my fingertips under the side of the band, I break it off. Hazy eyes gaze at me with hope lining them.

I don't know if I'll be able to pull enough poison out. Luckily it won't hurt me.

My lips brush his ashen wrist sending electricity up my spine. I slip my fangs into his vein and concentrate as best I can. Pulling away after a few moments I realize that all I managed to do was take some of his sweet blood.

Reno smirks at my glassy expression, "How's it taste?"

A smile curls my lips as I lean in close, are noses almost touching, "...amazing..."

The word comes out even though I didn't mean for it to. It's as though the small amount I took was just enough to smother all coherent thoughts and actions. Planning on just pulling away and being quiet I try to do just that. Reno stops my movement by dragging his finger over the blood on my lip. My muscles freeze instantly as he licks the substance, almost satisfied with it.

Fingers entangle themselves in my locks and pull me forward. I allow our lips to crash together and I beg for entrance. Our tongues perform a dance for dominance as my hands slip under his shirt. Passion and lust keep us going as our bare chests press tightly against one another. I separate us long enough to undo the restricting belt and pull of the tight jeans. Automatically he wobbles to his feet and I place my hands on his hips. I drop his boxers and take him into my mouth. Reno grips my spikes and I look up at him, worried that he doesn't want this.

He whines softly and I know. We both want it. We both need it.

I resume my task and pick up pace. Moan after moan escapes him as I pull him tighter still. Finally warm liquid slides down my throat and I graciously accept it. I put his boxers back on along with his pants before I let him fall down into my lap. Happy as can be Reno gently pecks my lips.
"I think I love you Cloud."

"Just get some sleep." Reno does as he's told and leans on my shoulder, drifting off into sleep. I glance at his watch and sigh.

What have I don?. I've betrayed Squall because my feelings are more for this wild man. Even worse is that he's dying.

Early the next morning Reno still hadn't awoke and a fever had broken out.

I've got to do something. Sephiroth must have the antidote somewhere.

I place Reno down on the floor and throw my coat over him. I stomp up the stairs and break the door open. I stride into the kitchen to see him waiting. "Good morning, Cloud."

"Give Reno the cure and I'm yours."

"Fine. Kadaj, Loz, Yazoo, come here." Three lunar haired men walk in. "Kadaj go get the human from the basement." Said man has short hair that hangs all around his face. "Yazoo go get the vile." Yazoo is the one with long tresses and is slightly taller than Kadaj. That leaves the bulky giant as Loz. He has cropped and spiked locks in contrast to the other two.

Kadaj returns with an aware Reno in his arms. He wears my jacket over his bare chest with a deep frown on his lips. "Cloud what's going on here, yo?"

"I've agreed so that you can leave and live."

Horror streaks across his ace before molding into anger. Loz moves aside so that Yazoo can slip through and tuck a tube into Kadaj's pocket. Sephiroth turns to address all his lackeys. "Yazoo, lead the way there. Kadaj, you give him the cure as I previously instructed, and Loz, make sure no one bothers them." All three brothers leave with a fussing Reno. "Now let's go."

I follow Sephiroth to the back room. I sit down on the middle of the bed Indian style. Sephiroth idles as he sits in front of me. "Why Cloud? What changed your mind?"

"I love him. I love both of them. If it means leaving with you then...so be it."

"Good."

Is the last word before he pulls me close and bites into my neck. I refuse to make any movement or noise as he laps up my blood. Backing off he moves his long man to one side. Taking a deep breath I put my hands on his chest and push my fangs into his throat. Stray tears leek out of my closed eyes as I succumb to darkness.

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

They carry me halfway there. I made sure that I memorized everything we had passed. Finally I am placed on the ground. Kadaj dangles the glass over me. "It's a shame really. If we didn't have to kill you, we could've had some fun." I watch in terror as it smashes to the ground. Turning on their heels I feel my chest tighten.

My time is up. I probably deserve it too.