Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma ¼ ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ranma ¼

Disclaimer: I know you probably will hate me for doing this but....Ranma ½ is owned by Rumiko Takahashi, Fuji TV, Kitty ,Pony Canyon, Shogakukhan Productions, & Viz Communications. Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft and two companies I can't remember the names of. Street Fighter, DarkStalkers, and all of related characters and properties are owned by Capcom. Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, and all related Characters are owned by Squaresoft. CastleVania, Cornell, and all related Properties are Owned By Konami.

Storyline:
For Ranma ½, it's after the Failed Wedding (Like Most Fics, practically everything from the Anime series has happened!).

For Bloody Roar...It's Sometime after Part 2 (and possibly part 3, but I haven't played it yet).

For Street Fighter/DarkStalkers, it's after Capcom Vs. SNK 2 (Which to me, takes place after all other parts of both series that were released previously).

Both Final Fantasies are after the endings, except that the scene with Red XIII's kids hasn't happened yet...

CastleVania is WAAAAY after the last slaying of Dracula (CastleVania: Bloodlines), but it's really irrelevent, as the only mention of CastleVania is a single character.

Notes:
"Speech"
<Thinking>
[Signs]
_________________________________________________________________________ _______________________
"Prolouge"

At a strange canyon, A man with Spikey Blonde Hair and a humongous sword, A Large African-American with a gun for an arm, a Brown Haired Woman who seems good at martial arts, a strange Red Creature, A Kunochi with a Humongous Shiriken, a Man with a Cloak, a Blonde Haired man with a pilot's outfit, and a man in a business suit...

"How do we go about getting Aeris back?", asked the man in the buisness suit.

"I don't know, Reeves...But we've got to...Sepheroith is back...", the Spikey Haired Guy Said.

"Don't worry Cloud, We'll Find a Way," the Brown Haired Woman told him.

"Thank You, Tifa."

"Well Don't you's got any ideas?", the African American asked.

"Vincent?", Cloud (the spikey haired guy) asked.

"Not Really," The Man with the cloak said.

"Cid?", Asked Tifa.

"I have got no Damn Idea," the Pilot replied.

"Barret, you sure you don't have an idea?", Asked Reeves.

"Nothin'...Wha' 'Bout Tifa?", the Gun arm guy asked.

"Sorry, but no...Yuffie?"

"Maybe there is some kind of MATERIA that can do it?", the Kunochi asked.

"Why did I know you were going to say that?", Cloud responded, "Red XIII, do YOU have any Ideas?"

"....Hmm? I'm not sure...Maybe grandpa knows a way...", the Creature said.

"Good Point..."

"What about my Idea?", the ninja complained.

"We've been trying that for almost a year now!", Reeves told her.

Later, Inside the canyon...

"Hello, Bugenhagen?", Cloud asked.

An old man floated (yes, floated) to him.

"Hello there. I think I know what your going to ask. Aeris, right?", Bugenhagen said with a smile.

"How did....Nevermind, I don't want to know...", Cloud said.

"Anyway, I'm not really sure, but... It seems the Lifestream isn't working properly lately... As if someone isn't being put through it right..."

"Could it be Aeris?", Tifa asked.

"It could...After all, Sepheroith has found a way to regenerate, so Aeris must be trapped in there...

"Hmm...But how to get her out?"

"It takes a lot of Pure Magic...Nanaki is a magical being."

"Really?", the group (sans Red XIII) asked.

"Yes, and so are the Summon Monsters of the Red Materia, but they wouldn't be enough. Not even the Three Bahamuts and the Knights of the Round are enough... We need more like Nanaki"

"But how? I thought Red XIII- I mean Nanaki- was the last of his race!", Cloud answered.

"That's what everyone wants you to think!", a voice echoed from above. A Smaller, younger Red XIII-like Creature leaped down. He was like a younger Red XIII, but he had Saffire Blue Eyes, and was smaller...He also looked bulkier than they imagined Red XIII would have looked at that size, but he looked about the same otherwise.

"Who...Who are you?", Yuffie Asked.

"My name is Saffire.", he replied.

"That name suits you.", Tifa complemented.

Saffire Smiled, ",Thank you, Miss Lockheart."

"But I doubt that one is going to do it...", Yuffie said.

"There are more. I have a mother, and a father, as well as a younger brother, but they are in another deminsion right now..."

"Why's that?", Tifa Asked.

"And let those Shin-Ra creeps take ALL of us? Are you NUTS!?", Saffire shouted, then Turned to Cloud, Vincent, & Reeves, "No offense Guys."

"None Taken, and I'm sure Zack wouldn't have taken it that way either..." Cloud said.

Vincent just shook his head.

"I'm fine with it," Reeves replied.

"Good...I've heard that another family was there too, but only the adults knew, except me of course."

"So now what? You just go over there?"

"Can't..."

"What!? Then how do we get them here?"

"I can't because I don't like teleporting into a city in Tokyo, Japan in the middle of the night. I'm only 17!"

"So? 17's...", Yuffie Began.

"In Our Age, 17 is equal to 5 and 2/3's of a year! Remember? Nanaki is 48 in Human years, but 16 in our years!", Saffire replied.

"You act alot like a 17 year old human..."

"That's because I was raised with humans...Although if they knew I was like this, they would either put me in a zoo, treat me like an Animal, do what Hojo Did, or...well, you know."

Most of the group was taken aback by this, "Then how do you make sure no-one notices?"

"Stand back! This is going to be a big flash!", Saffire said.

Saffire suddenly illuminated and then when he stopped glowing, there stood a Japanese Boy with Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, and a muscular frame. He was wearing a Blue Ninjistsu Outfit, but it didn't have a mask.

"See? This is how," Saffire said.

"Saffire, is that you!?", Yuffie said, practically looking like she's in love.

"Uhh...What are you doing?", Saffire said, backing up, "No Way! Un Uh! I'm not going to date you!", He shouts.

"Why not?"

"Incompatability. Even like this, we still can't...", Saffire began to say as he began to turn as red as his normal form.

"I see..."

"Anyway, I have to wait until tommorow...besides, I can't just DRAG my little brother here, He won't understand until mom tells him what we are! Mom should have it done by tommorow evenening..."

"I see...Okay, let's rest then."

"But I'm going like this tommorow morning...well, in a different outfit, but that's not the point," Saffire said, "By the way, in this form, my name is, Akira...Akira Saotome."

* * *

Meanwhile, Ranma looked all about...He seemed to be in a jungle of some sort...

He was walking around, lost.

<Boy, this must be how Ryoga feels...Nah...I'm not blaming this on anyone...Yet...I doubt pop would even do THIS to me...> Ranma thought as he walked onwards...Eventually, everything felt like it got bigger.

<Boy...Is it just me, or did the jungle grow?>, he wondered. Suddenly he finds a lake, "I'm thirsty...I don't care if I DO turn into a girl when I try to get a drink...>

Ranma peered into the lake and saw, to his surprise, a red furred creature with a Black Mane and blue eyes. When he look startled, it did too...

<Was that me?> Ranma thought.

Looking down he saw paws instead of hands, "Yep....That's strange, I can still talk..."

"RANMA!", a voice cried out.

"Akane? Where are you?", Ranma said as he turned around, to see a beautiful Blue & Female Version of what he became, she did not have a mane, but she had beautiful Brown Eyes...Familiar ones... "Akane? Is that you?"

"Who are you? How do you know my name?"

"Akane, it's me! Ranma!", Ranma said.

"Ranma? What happened to you?"

"Akane...I hate to tell you, but...Look at your hands.."

"Why should I B...", Akane stopped as she saw her Paws, "Wha...What's happened to us?",

"I don't know, Akane... Another good question is, why are we here?", Ranma said.

"Yeah...Last thing I remember was going to sleep."

"Me too..."

A Dual pair of screams came from behind them.

"Nabiki? Kasumi?"

"Akane? What's happened to us?", the Nabiki creature asked.

Nabiki looked about like Akane, only she was a little bigger, and she had Light Brown Fur, instead of Blue. Kasumi was even Larger, and she had Dark Brown Fur. Both had similar Brown Eyes to Akane.

"I don't know...But...Let me guess, the last thing you remember is going to sleep."

"Right," Both girls said.

"Either one of us is dreaming, and all of us are in it, or...or.... I don't know what else."

"It's a dream...", Soun's voice said from the side.

The girls spun to the side. There were three more creatures, similar to them. Two had Black Fur, and Black Eyes, but one had a mane of long black fur, and the other had only a short mane of black fur, like Ranma's Mane. The third one was a female and had Reddish Brown Fur. She had the same color Eyes as Ranma's Mother.

"Dad?", the Girls asked.

"Oyaji? Mom?", Ranma asked.

They nodded.

"This is a dream, but one we're all sharing."

"Huh?", the kids said together.

"He's right, little brother.", a Voice said from behind Ranma, he spun around at the somehow familiar voice. A Red Furred, Brown Mained, and Blue Eyed creature was behind them, "For once, Listen to the Old Man. He may be an Idiot for putting you through Neko-ken, but this will cure you of it, and allow you to control it. This will also give you and him control over the Jusenkyo Curses."

"Who are you?", Ranma asked.

"My Real name is Saffire. But you know me better as Akira Saotome. Your older brother."

"Akira? I haven't seen you since...Since the day before I met Ukyo for the first time...Except..."

"Except in your dreams? I've kept tabs on you, little brother, and I must say, mastering the Hiryuu Shotan Ha, the Kachuu Tenshin Amaguriken, AND the Mouko Takabisha and having variations of each? I'm impressed!"

"Oh great, your giving him a bigger ego."

"Ah, you look almost just like your mother did when she was like you, Akane.", Saffire said.

"Huh?", Akane asked.

"Your mother had an almost identical Form to you when she was like that, except it was a Black Panther instead. I think the blue came from your Grandmother...but I can't be sure until...later..."

"What's going on? Why is everything hazy?", asked Akane

"Your waking up...See you in the morning!"

TO Be Continued...