Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Forever Yours ❯ Danger Awaits ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Forever Yours

Chapter 3- Danger Awaits

By sky princess

Yuffie awoke to the moonlight glowing on her face. A wolf howled in the distance and she jolted up.

"Where am I?" She said groggily and looked around to see Vincent's prone form.

"Oh yeah. Oh my gosh! I better help Vincent fast!" Yuffie exclaimed as she remembered the fall.

She brought out her small backpack that held her materia and potions. She took out a Healing Potion and a Fire materia and walked over to Vincent. She tipped his head back so that the liquid would flow down easier and washed the blood stain on his face. Then she began a fire with her Fire materia. After that, Yuffie sat by Vincent and studied his features.

Well he sure didn't change much, did he? Yep, same vampire-looking person. Hmm… a cute vampire-looking person. She smirked.

Yuffie stood up with her hands on her hips.

She looked down at him and said, "Tell me one good reason I shouldn't just leave you here by yourself, Vincent Valentine."

Right then, Vincent just so happened to grin.

"Wow. That's good enough for me. Also, thanks for saving me, Vincent." She smiled at him softly.

Yuffie sat back down and watched him for a moment before she decided to eat dinner.

"Hmm… here's some crackers and an apple." She fiddled around in her backpack.

"Ahh… here's also some soup for ya, Vinny!" Yuffie held a can of soup and a knife to open it with at Vincent.

Of course, Vincent really never says anything anyways, she thought sadly.

She walked back with the food to where Vincent was and fed him. It was hard though since he sometimes kept drooling the food out. Yuffie started to eat her own dinner.

"Why are you always so quiet, Vinny?" She sighed.

Ok, I better stop talking or else he might wake up and get angry at me for disturbing him, she thought. Oh well, than he'll be awake!

"Well, we're safe tonight, Vinny, I got better techniques and more materia from the past 4 years! No one is taking Yuffie Kisaragi down now!" She exclaimed proudly.

GRRRRRRRRR……

Yuffie gulped and turned her head around slowly. There on top of a boulder was a huge mountain lion crouched and ready to kill her for dinner.

"Ummm… hello." She squeaked.

To be continued…

Author's Note: Wow! I must have been really bored today because I got two chapters done. Well, I hope you liked it. Review please! I'm hoping to have 5 reviews for this story by next Sunday the 19th of August or else I'm stopping and making this short. Ok, well I told you it's gonna be longer! Actually Chapter 4, 5, and 6 are long. J PLEASE REVIEW!!! Luv ya to those who did!! See ya!