Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Learning to Love You ❯ Lucrecia ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's Note: Well chapter 4 done! Teehee Sorry it is so short! Please review>
Chapter 4 -Lucrecia-

The man was tall, lean his hair a smooth golden blond. Glacier blue eyes stared down at me. He was so handsome! Then all my friends came down the hall, I was so caught up in seeing them, I didn't notice the man's disappearance, something about him disturbed me though… Yuffie thought as she finally sat up in her cot.

A sudden knock on the door tore the ninja from her thoughts. "Come in."

Yuffie's eyes went wide as she saw the last person she expected to come to her room, standing in the doorway. "Yes?" She said casually.

"Come downstairs. There are papers you need to look at." Vincent replied giving the minimal information needed.

Brown eyes moved to the floor, a small sigh escaping her lips. Quickly her head looked up to see Vincent in front of her.

"Cheer up. Besides, you have lots of reading, and …..dates, today." The ex-Turk said muttering the last bit, with a sharp anger in his voice.

Miss. Kisagari (however you spell that) looked up as her glare returned. "Fucking hell Vincent! How can you be so ….cruel! You act as if this is just some sort of everyday thing!" Jumping to her feet, she clenched her fist. "I am being forced to marry a …stranger! Some horny-ass, jerk that just…..!!!!"

"You feelings are none of my business, this is for your city…." (Why am I saying this..)

"How can you even say that?! You sound like my father! Screw you Vincent… To hell that I thought you should care!" Yuffie blurted her eyes once again swelling up with tears. (My chest hurts, it feels as if my heart has just been gutted, pierced and stabbed..)

"Just go back to your damn coffin, and mourn over some damn dead lady who if I remind you … did NOT love you!" Yuffie stated running from the room as tears cascaded down her cheeks like Leviathan on a rampage.

Vincent Valentine closed his eyes briefly. (I did not mean to upset you Yuffie, I was only trying to hide my feelings… Wait! What am I thinking.. Feeling for.. Yuffie?)

"Vincent!" Tifa called from downstairs. "Get down here now!"

Vincent obliged exiting the young girls room and proceeding down the steps to a angry crowd.

~~~~~*~~~~~

"(*^#$! Why is Vinnie being so mean to me?! Doesn't he realize that this is hard for me?!" Yuffie cried to the mirror. "Why did I think he would care anyway?! He is still hung up on …Lucrecia!" He fist soon made contact with the counter in a rage of anger. "I fucking hate her! I hate you Lucrecia, I hate you!"

~~~~~*~~~~~

Barret backed away from the bathroom as a loud smack was heard and a muttering of I hate Lucrecia with a truck load of obscenities followed, that even would make Cid blush. Making his way back to the living room, everyone stopped to see his face.

"What's wrong Barret?" Tifa asked gazing in his direction.

Scratching his head thinking about what he was about to bring up. "Vincent?"

Slowly the gloomy man looked up expecting another scolding.

"You don't know anyone by the name of Lucrecia do you? It is just that name sounds really familiar and …."

"Yes I did know Lucrecia, she was my love, from the past. What does that have to do with anything?" Vincent sternly asked, shock and anger on the subject grazing his face.

Barret looked as confused as everyone else. "Well, uh, our little ninja upstairs is uh… I just think you should talk to her Vince."

Silence filled the room, everyone trying to figure out what their friend and comrade was leaving out. Vincent nodded and briskly excited the room.

~~~~~*~~~~~
TBC