Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Learning to Love You ❯ Curbs ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's Note: Okay, this is a extremly short chapter. Sorry about that. LOL anyway please review
Chapter 5 -Curbs-

Several hours passed as the cold, ex-turk attempted to talk to Miss. Kisagari only to have a toothbrush holder, towels and such thrown at him. Giving up for the time being he walked back to the living room where Barret was seated reading a paper.

"Just give her time Vince. She is sort of angry, plus Tifa just went up to help her get ready for the 15 dates she has tonight." Barret commented to the former Turk that was now leaning against the bar.

"…Barret?"

"What?" He asked setting down the paper.

Clearing a lump in his throat, the man met his gaze. "How is Lucrecia involved in this?"

"…..N-no reason. Just curious.." Barret replied standing and retreating into the other room.

~~~~*~~~~

A pale, angry, and exhausted figure walked in through the door, slamming the hard piece of oak against the metal frame.

Nearly all the bachlores in the Costa Del Sol area had arrived immediately when the announcement was made about Miss. Kisagari needing a husband.

"How were your dates?" Tifa asked in a excited voice as her and the others rose stood.

"I am this close.." Holds her hand out, her index finger and thumb almost touching, to emphasize her point. "To becoming clinically insane." Yuffie stated her arms crossed over her chest.

"What happened?" Cloud asked taking a step back as her eyes narrowed on him.

Tapping a finger on her jaw. "Let me see, first there was the constant babbling about how great they were, then there was the kissing, and the touching…"

Taking a breath, she continued. "Which then followed by there bruised bodies laying on the curb." Yuffie finished and marched off to her room, kicking a pillow out of her way.

"I don't think this is going to be fucking easy." Cid commented putting out his cigarette.

~~~~~*~~~~~

TBC