Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Learning to Love You ❯ Watching ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's Note: This is a extremely short chapter. I made it this short on purpose for a reason, as to not give anythign away to what might happen next chapter... Please review..

Chapter six -Watching-

The days marched on as if the end of the world was soon coming. It was the night before there two week period would end. Yuffie sat on the olive color lawn chair, gazing at the small yellow orbs scattered across the sky.

'Might as well be the end of the whole damn world! Why…? Why do I have to marry someone? This is just peachy!' Miss. Kisagari thought running a slender hand through her hair. 'I can't run away or just beat Godo to a pulp. …It is for Wutai, yes for Wutai..'

A pair of red eyes watched from behind a thin piece of glass. '…..I have failed you to, Yuffie.' Vincent thought shaking his head before retiring to his room.

Cid scratched his head, as he put out a cigarette into a small blue glass tray. 'Well, I'll be damned.' The elder pilot thought as he watched Mr. Valentine turn away from watching the Materia stealing ninja herself.

~~~*~~~

Morning arouse as fast as the days had gone by, the Highwind set off towards Yuffie Kisagari's doom. Leaning on the rail, brown eyes stared at the water, and land below.

"I'm so stressed, I can't even be sick." Yuffie muttered into the cool wind. 'Maybe if I just jumped off the… What are you thinking! Kill yourself over a tiny thing like marriage?! Damn conscious.'

TBC