Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Learning to Love You ❯ Bed Bug ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own ff7!
_________________________________________

Chapter 10! -Bed Bug-

Yuffie glanced at the mansion before her, cobwebs crossing some of the windows, and doorway. "What about the monsters?"

The tall figure stepped forward opening the door and brushing the cobwebs away, "I disposed of them." Vincent replied stepping into the house, only to turn back to the girl standing with a hand on her hip. "What is it?"

"Well…" Yuffie started a beaming smile upon her pale face, as her eyes glanced to the doorway and towards her feet then back again, to meet the shaking head of her husband.

"Tell me your not suggesting I carry you over the threshold.." Vincent pleaded.

Yuffie crossed her arms, across her bosom. "Please? Gawd, Vinny, it'll be fun!!"

After moments of replying no, reluctantly Vincent wrapped his cybernetic arm around her mid back and his normal arm under her knees, effortlessly lifting the young-woman into his arms and stepping over.

Placing her down he sighed, "Happy?" Valentine asked with a slight flicker of sarcasm.

"Yes! Yes, I am." Yuffie exclaimed then looked around the mansion. "WOW!! GAWD, VINNY!! YOU CLEANED!!" She stated wide-eyed, "Still needs some paint."

Vincent shook his head lightly, before heading for the stairs, motioning for her to follow. Deciding not to make a comment on his stoic self she walked up the steps and down a hallway before reaching a room on the left.

"This is your room," Mr. Vincent Valentine announced and turned towards the hallway.

"Where's yours?" Yuffie asked quickly.

Tilting his head back to look at his wife, "Right side of the stairs. Get some sleep, it's been a long day, it's late."

Before the young girl could answer he had left her in the room, lit only by a small light. '….? Sleep, ..Gawd, is that all he does!' Yuffie thought as she plopped down on the bed, silky black sheets and comforter encasing it.

Sliding her clothes off Yuffie pulled on a long gray shirt from her bag, that she had placed beside the bed. Climbing under the covers, her eyelids soon closed.

Vincent lay in his bed also encased in black silk, his mind off in it's sleep world.

"Ahh! Vinny! Get it off me!!" Yuffie screamed bursting into the sleeping mans room, a large, furry, tarantula climbing up her back.

Red eyes flew open as the young girl entered screaming, eyes widened slightly as he spotted the furry, sharp toothed creature. Grabbing her shoulders, he stopped her squirming and picked up the spider, walking out of the room, disposing of the spider into the outside world.

Returning to his room, Yuffie still stood in her spot, shaking lightly. Not that she was afraid of a spider, but hey you got some large, furry thing on your back and climbing up you'd probably be screaming too.

"Yuffie," Vincent stood in the doorway. "It's gone, you can go back to your room now."

Fiercely she shook her head. "N-no," Yuffie bit her lip, "C-can, I stay," Pause. "S-stayinherewithyou?" She blurted out quickly.

Black haired brows furrowed, "….Yuf-"

"Please?" Yuffie asked turning to him, her gray-brown orbs pleading. "Just for tonight…"

Admitting defeat the man nodded trying to hide a slight blush that was creeping to his cheeks, as he now realized the girl was only wearing a long mid-thigh length shirt.

Yuffie climbed into the bed, curling up on the left side as Vincent crawled into the right. Red eyes closed, as he thought about the awkward situation.

"Yuffie?" Vincent asked to see if his wife was awake.

A soft snore was the only reply, unconsciously he wrapped his human arm around her as he too drifted off to sleep.

Pink lips formed into a smile as she snuggled into the warm arm around her, her eyes soon fading closed.

~*~

TBC

~*~

Author's Note: Finally another chapter!! Hope you like!! Teehee chapter 11 will be done soon!!