Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Learning to Love You ❯ Painted Kiss ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: As you probably guessed since I have not killed off the main characters of the story, I do not own Final Fantasy 7, or Squaresoft.

________________________________________________________

Chapter 11 -Painted Kiss-

________________________________________________________

Morning light flickered through the stain glass window, brightly fixating itself onto a pair of pale eyelids.

A soft moan escaped her small pink lips as she turned, her eyes slowly opening, followed by another moan from the light shining brightly into her grayish brown orbs.

'Huh? This isn't my room...' Blinking she hastily sat up looking around her. 'Oh, it's Vinnie's room... Where's Vinnie?' Yuffie thought looking around.

As if on cue the clad in black man appeared in the doorway, "Lunch is ready, if you care to join me." Vincent asked, giving a half smile before excusing himself quickly to leave his wife to dress.

Yuffie giggled slightly as she swung her legs over the edge, 'Never realized my Vinnie was so shy.. Did I just say, my, Vinnie?... Gawd, I must need sleep.'

Lightly giggling, half sleepily she walked out of the room, and down the hall and to the left, to her courters, sliding on a pair of gray sweat pants. Groggily she grabbed her tooth brush and hair brush making her way to the bathroom.

*

Vincent slid two plates onto the large dining room table, the scent of pancakes, eggs, and bacon filling the room. Grabbing a glass picture, pouring a glass of orange juice for Mrs. Valentine and a cup of coffee for himself.

"Mmm... Vinnie, you cooked all this?!? Gawd, I love you I am soooooooo hungry!!!!" Yuffie beamed with excitement as she rushed over to the seat he quickly pulled out for the ecstatic ninja.

Blushing lightly, he returned to his seat, taking a slow sip of his coffee. 'She was just hungry, those words were just a thank-you for the food... Oh shut-up Vincent, and eat your food.' The Vampyre thought, with a hint of Yuffie's language seeping through.

The meal passed quietly, other than the chomping sounds of Mrs. Valentine hastily eating her food, like there was no tomorrow.

*

Several days passed, the afternoons bright sun began going down, as Vincent and Yuffie finished painting another room of the mansion, black paint on the wall, with the opposite wall dark green.

"See Vinnie! I told you, green would look good with black!" Yuffie said proudly standing several feet away from the wall, gazing at her work, tilting her head back to look at him.

Vincent turned around too quickly, paint-brush in hand sliding against Yuffie's cheek softly; leaving a black streak across reaching her to the opposite side.

Yuffie narrowed her eyes, in a tone of anger, with a hint of playfulness. "Gawd! Vinnie!"

"I am deeply sorry Yufs, I.." Before Valentine could fully respond, he to had a dark green line of green across his face, dumbfounded he looked at the girl.

"Hahahaha, got you back!" Yuffie exclaimed sliding her brush over his other cheek, playfully.

Vincent's eyes glittered in a way none would have thought possible, like a little kid planning something mischievous. Sliding his brush back slowly he dabbed it in more paint sliding it down her forehead to her chin.

Gasping the ninja turned putting her hands in the paint and rubbing it all over his shirt.

Giggling she ran behind the covered couch, Vincent stepping closer as a glob of paint hit him, grinning he grabbed paint throwing it back.

"Ahh! Ha missed!" Yuffie excitedly dodging the paint glob, and making a dash for the exit of the living room.

Thump, thud, Ahh.. hehehehe... Was then heard as both forms fell to the ground, Vincent on top of the wutanise Materia hunter.

"Ahh!" Yuffie yelled as both paint buckets fell over onto them, covering them in green and black paint. Taking the moment she rolled over so she was on top of the smiling painted man.

Gazing down with gray eyes, swearing her ears we're deceiving her as she heard the loud, soft laughter from below her. 'Vin-cen-t, is.. laughing?!?!?'

Red eyes looked up seeing the shocked expression, only causing him to smile brightly, taking his moment he rolled with her through the paint, both fighting for the upper hand.

Minutes seeming like only seconds later Vincent had won, laying on top of Yuffie, laughing whole heartedly, as well as the rambunctious ninja.

Silence filled the room, as red eyes, and gray-brown eyes locked onto one another.

'OMG!! He is going to kiss me!! ...Don't mess this up too, Yuffie Valentine..'

'...? I..' Letting go of his thoughts, as Vincent gazed to the form below him, feeling her heart beat fast within her chest, locks of dark brown now green and black.

Both closed their eyes as light, pale red lips came softly down upon her pale pink lips, pressing firmly yet gently against each other.

Time stopped for the both of them, as they slowly parted, breathing heavily. A loud sound of laughter filled their ears.

Looking up, their hearts stopped.

Cloud, and Tifa stood at the entrance to the living room....

________________________________________________________________ _____________________

~*~

TBC

~*~

________________________________________________________________ _____________________

Authors Note: Well? Was it good? I liked it, -shrugs- it was sorta fun to write at least, even if the chapter sucked. Chapter 12 should be done soon!!!! I hope! Hehehehe….