Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Learning to Love You ❯ Continued ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own FF7!!

________________________________________________________

Chapter 12 Continued-

___________________

"What are you two doing here?!?!?" Yuffie bellowed, as Vincent scurried to his feet helping his young wife up also, a crimson red covering his cheeks.

Tifa smiled brightly, "We just came by to see how you two we're doing, we decided to stay in Nibleheim at my old house for a few days."

Cloud scratched his head, then looked around the living room, of mixed together black and green, "Uh, nice, painting.. Very, colorful.."

Vincent narrowed his eyes fro a second before shaking his black locked head.

"Gawd, cant you two knock at least?!" The ninja once again scolded.

"We did, for about 10 minutes too. And for some unknown reason you two did not here us." Tifa joked, brushing backs strands of dark brown tresses. "Want to join us for dinner tonight? My house, 8'oclock, don't be late!"

Cloud shook his head, as his wife exited the living room before receiving a answer. "Please, come." The chocobo headed man pleaded a soft chuckle escaping his lips as he then hurried out of the house.

Glancing to one another, then turning away, blushing furiously. "Yufs I am sorry that was..."

"Stop-it Vincent, I'm your wife, you can kiss me anytime," Yuffie grinned, then perched up on her toes kissing him softly on his lips. "Just like I can kiss you anytime. Unless, I'm angry at you then you can just go and pout, or if I'm using Materia, or..."

A soft chuckle escaped his lips, as he leaned down running his fingers over her soft pale cheek, guiding his lips to her for long, deep kiss.

Yuffie stopped her chattering, closing her eyes as his fingers grazed her cheek, heart fluttering faster than the Highwind to the Northern Crater.

Three seconds passed,

Then five seconds,

The kiss never came,

Slowly she opened her eyes, looking up at a stunned Vincent who's eyes we're locked on something behind her. His hand slowly dropped from her cheek, cyber-netic claw brushing back his unruly black hair.

'Must be Tifa or Cloud again, they're going to be so sorry when I get through with them....' Yuffie smiled, turning on her heals quickly, what her eyes saw baffled her, the woman so familiar, yet no one she remembered.

"Who are you?!" Yuffie Valentine questioned, utterly annoyed at the disruption, once again.

"Lucrecia." Vincent said his voice, soft and caring, with more than enough astonishment to it.

________________________________________________________________ _____________________

~*~

TBC

~*~

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Author's Note: Well, what do you think? What can I say, I wanted to add some excitement!! Hee damn I hate Lucrecia.. She is the only character in the Final Fantasy series I actually hate.. Anyway, chap 13 will be up tonight or tomorrow!