Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Learning to Love You ❯ Continued Part Three ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Final Fantasy 7, nor, unfortunately Vincent or Yuffie.

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 13 -Tears-

_______________________

Yuffie's mouth dropped open, "Aren't you dead?! Why are you here? Why?!"

Both the long brown haired woman, with a white lab suit on, and the tall, black clad clothed man ignored the questions both seeming to be in a daze. Breaking the silence between the two, Vincent ran forward embracing the woman, who's arms encircled him as well.

Tears unknown has already began to fall down Yuffie's cheeks, bringing a hand to her cheek she felt the salty clear liquid. More sobs choked up in her throat. "Vincent?" She called.

"Vincent?" Yuffie called again, yet no response, she watched as he stood there holding the woman tightly against his body, his metal claw resting against the middle of her back lightly.

Unable to hold the rushing of Leviathan soon to flow down her cheeks she did the only thing she could think of.

Ran.

The door to the mansion then shut heavily upon the wooden frame.

Red eyes opened glancing to the door which shut heavily. 'Yuffie..' Vincent eyebrows went down and slowly pulled away from his 'love'.

"Vincent, I'm sorry. Everything has been my fault, I should have listened to you..." Lucrecia said, her voice sounding honest yet holding a seductive like tone, almost unreal. Slowly she ran her hand across his cheek. "I've missed you so much, Vincent."

*

Tears flooded down her cheeks, other residents looking over oddly to the running girl as she stormed past, and towards a house across from the well.

'Tifa's.... I need to get inside, no one else needs to see me..' Materia hunter Valentine, thought then continued faster to the wooden door, pushing it opened without even knocking.

Cloud jumped up from his chair, near the fireplace. As well as Tifa who exited the kitchen quickly.

"Yuffie?! Yuffie, what's wrong?" Tifa asked concerned as she quickly rushed to her friend and comrades side, leading her to the couch.

"T-this is a-all happening to f-fast, we we're just starting to get along, r-r-really w-well..." Yuffie blurted covering her eyes, as more tears fell down her already soaked cheeks, her clothes covered in dry paint.

Frowning the spiky-haired man kneeled in front of the woman, "What happened?"

"Lu, lucre." Pause. "Lucrecia." Mrs. Valentine said burring her face in the elder woman's shoulder.

Tifa shook her head, "Come on, Yuffie. You know he loves you, he is over her. You know that."

"No," Yuffie sat up. "You don't understand!! Lucrecia.." Cringing as she spoke, "Lucrecia, is alive!"

Cloud nearly toppled over, he had seen this woman in the cave, she was dead he knew this. "What the hell are you talking about? She is dead."

"Cloud." Tifa scolded, turning back to the crying ninja. "What do you mean, Lucrecia is alive?"

"I mean, what I said Dammit! We we're about to ki- kiss.. then it never came, I looked up and he was staring at something, I turned around expecting it to be you or Cloud, then, then, there she was!!" Yuffie screamed bolting from the couch and up the stairs, more crystal like tears falling down heavily.

Tifa looked to Cloud, Cloud gazed back. "What should we do?" Tifa asked, concerned.

"May-" Cloud started as a knock on the door startled him. "Must be Vincent." Standing he walked to the door.

Opening the slab of oak, mako blue eyes stared at the man before him.

Red eyes stared back, "Is Yuffie here?!" Vincent asked with fear in his mellow voice.

Tifa pointed upstairs. "Vincent?" She called as he bolted up the stairs.

Turning around he impatiently stared back, "What?!"

"We heard who showed up," Pause. "Don't go up there if your going back to that- err, her." Tifa said.

Vincent frowned, "I don't love, Lucrecia anymore. The only one I love is Yuffie." With that, he continued up the steps, knocking on the door.

"GO AWAY!" Bellowed the bearer of the Leviathan flood.

"Yuffie please," Valentine begged trying the handle, which was locked.

A sudden burst of music filled the mans-and houses ears as Mrs. Valentine turned on a radio, newly put in, full blast.

Taking a jagged breath Vincent slowly sat against the door, both of the house's owners glancing up, then returning to they're fold out couch.

*

Morning came quickly, Vincent still propped against his mates door awaiting her to exit. Soon later, Afternoon, then evening fell.

Blinking, and listening the red-eyed man heard the chimes through the music that continued to blast continuously; signifying the heavy hour of nine upon the darkened eve.

Standing, lowering his head in guilt the Vampyre walked down the stairs to be greeted by the awake Cloud pacing back and forth.

"Could you tell Yuffie I will be at the mansion, and that I- just tell her i am there." Vincent said, afraid to say the three words, even though they slipped past last night.

"Sure thing, Vince. Don't worry, I'm sure she will come around," Before Cloud could ask, the man was gone the door closing shut.

*

Tifa wandered up the stairs, unlocking the door and stepping in, shutting off the radio. "Yuffie?" She called to the sobbing figure in the corner of the room.

Looking up, steel gray-brownish eyes stared with utter anguish, ".."

"Go see him Yuffie, he loves you. He does not love her, he said so last night. Left to the mansion a few minutes ago, slept in front of the door to this room all night." Tifa explained, pleading the young wife.

"Maybe.." Yuffie replied, wiping her tears away.

Nodding the older woman left, leaving the young lady to think.

*

Lucrecia ran up, embracing the taller man. "I have been so worried!"

"Lucrecia, we have been over this. But, I do ask you, how are you alive?" Vincent asked closing the door behind him.

"It's late Vincent, go to bed, I will explain in the morning!" Lucrecia said hastily, then ran off.

Yawning the man sighed, shaking his head, 'Yuffie please forgive me, I-love you..' Vincent walked up the steps, seeming much longer as his thoughts raced on about the only thing he could think of, Yuffie Valentine.

*

Brushing off her white lab coat, the scientist laughed. "Perfect." Lucrecia whispered, then began cooking.

_________________________________________________________

~~*~~

TBC

~~*~~

________________________________________________ _________

Author's Note

_______________

Well? What do you think? Sorry if it's bad, been sick the last few days. Fun. LOL. Anyway, chapter 14 should be up soon, because amazingly I know what i am going to do! hehehehe... -grins- Please REVIEW of course, but you we're going to review anyway ....right? -Smiles innocently-