Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Learning to Love You ❯ Continued Part Three ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Final Fantasy 7.

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 14

____________________

'I need to see Vinnie...' Yuffie thought, sliding her boots on quickly as she raced through the door, and down the hard wooden steps.

"Take a jacket.." Tifa called to the woman flying through, who had already escaped through the front door. "Never mind."

Stopping to catch her breath, Yuffie glanced sky, stars scattered randomly across, yet so breathtaking. Shaking her head, she pushed open the iron gate with some effort, and continued to the door.

'This is it... Wait a second, how did Lucrecia get 'resurrected'?.. Whatever, I will deal with that later..' She thought, opening the door quietly as possible, stepping inside, and closing it behind her.

A soft humming caught the young ninja's ears, 'huh?' Trusting her instincts Mrs. Valentine walked towards the kitchen, peering inside, the sight confusing her to no end.

Inside Lucrecia laughed, almost insanely, as she poured the soup into a bowl on the heavy try. "Now for the seasoning..." She laughed again, pulling a small vile from her pocket.

'What the hell is that?!!? What is she doing?!?!' Materia obsessor thought, watching as the bitch poured the liquid into his soup and the last drops into his drink.

"Perfect, Nadrol will be pleased." Lucrecia said as she reached over the counter pulling a napkin from the holder, her sleeve going up slightly.

Yuffie's eyes narrowed, as a small mark caught her vision, 'What is that on her wrist? Looks like one of Hojo's mark... Oh shit! I have to get Vinnie out of here, now!' Slowly the girl backed up, letting the swinging door close. A sigh of relief washed over her as the door did not creak.

Stepping back the ninja, fell over with a soft thud. 'Gawd! Why did I have to trip...' Waiting several seconds, no one came out. 'Good, the slut probably didn't hear that.' Sighing with relief once again, Yuffie glanced to her hand as a furry creature crawled upon it.

Before thinking, the woman let out a glass shattering scream, which could have caused a Behemoth to run in terror, "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Get it off me!!!!!!! Grossness!!!!!!" Yuffie screamed, shaking the creature off her as it fell back onto the floor, and scrambled off quickly.

*

'What the hell is going on?! That sounds like, ..Yuffie. Yuffie!' Vincent thought quickly as he pulled a shot gun from beside the bed, walking out of the room and down towards the main floor.

*

Lucrecia bolted through the kitchen door, meeting face to face with her 'rival' of a sort. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Vincent's baby girl. Aren't you a little too young to be playing with boys his age?"

Yuffie's face fell, then turned to anger, not only did this person barge into her life and steal Vincent away, she was treating her like a child. "Listen here you Hojo's Bitch, whatever the fuck you put in his food, your going to eat it first! You fucking try and hurt My Vincent I will rip off every one of your limbs with my bare hands!"

"My, my, my, quite a vocabulary for such a little girl." Lucrecia replied, thrusting her hand forward clutching the woman's neck in her bare hand lifting her up into the air.

"Let me go! You bitch!" Yuffie screamed, slamming her right foot foreword into her chest, loosening the grip on his neck. "What can't take a small kick?!" She said, evilly, kicking her again another hand flying foreword pelting itself against her cheek.

Lucrecia fumed as she dropped the ninja, then backhanded her across the face, sending electricity through her hand as she did so.

"Ow!" Yuffie yelled, more angry then before as she drew her hand back to slap the woman again, stopping as a speeding steel object raced through the air, embedding itself into the woman in white's head. With a moment held up by gravity, then slowly the woman fell to the floor with a loud thud.

Sparks flew every which way, as a buzzing noise sounded through the area.

Yuffie looked up to see her 'love' and husband jump over the balcony and tackle her, making both of them fly against a faraway wall.

BOOM!

The sound, loud and obnoxious, as the house exploded, shaking the whole town. Debris flew through the sky, black smoke filling the sky.

Everyone in town raced out, including a spiky blond haired man, and a long haired former bar owner, standing, watching as their friends, and comrades home was burning with large flames of red, orange and a golden color. It looked so much like the night, the real Nibleheim... died.

"Oh, Cloud..." Tifa cried out burying her face into her husbands chest, unable to look at the sight before her.

Mako blue eyes stared at the structure that was once there, now only a pile of ruble. "I am going to look for them, call everyone and have Cid fly the Highwind over immediately." Pausing he kissed her forehead, "They will be alright, trust me." Cloud assured breaking from the embrace and racing through the townspeople towards the burning building.

Tifa closed her eyes, after watching her husband race off for several seconds before racing inside her house. 'Everything, has to be alright..' We're her final thoughts as she picked up the phone, making a call she never thought she would have too.

_________________________________________________________

~~* ~~

TBC

~~*~~

________________________________________________ _________

Author's Note

_________________

Well? What do you think? Good cliffhanger? hehehehe... This story is turning out way longer than I thought it would, but, I like that! Please Review of course, it means a lot!!!!