Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Learning to Love You ❯ Yuffie ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own FF7!
________________________________________________________________ _________________

Chapter 16 -Yuffie!

_____________

"Ugh..." A low, voice moaned throughout the room, his eyes fluttering to adjust to the rooms light, while trying to sit up.

"Easy there Vincent. Just lay down, one step at a time." Shera said, her mellow voice soothing to his ears.

Tifa smiled happily as she hugged onto Cloud's arm, eyes lit up with joy.

The pilot puffed on his cigarette entering the room and peering down at the Vampyre. "Come on don't listen to her, wake your ass up."

"Cid Ashley Highwind, you keep your mouth shut!" Shera retorted, as she dabbed a cool cloth on the awakening man's forehead.

"Ashley?" Barret chuckled entering the small room as well. "Nice name, Ashley." He emphasized grinning.

"Shut the fuck up." Cid replied, glaring towards everyone.

Shera giggled, then focused on her patient who was slowly sitting up. "How do you feel?"

Blinking his coca-cola can red eyes Vincent rubbed his head lightly with the claw arm. "What happened?"

Everyone looked at once another before, Shera turned to him. "Your house exploded..."

Closing his eyes tightly, as memory's flooded into his mind like Quazilcoti's thunderstorm. 'Paint, Lucrecia, Bomb, house, ...Yuffie.... Yuffie!' "Yuffie! Where is Yuffie??!?" Vincent screamed loudly, his voice cracking.

Tifa looked down, closing her eyes tightly, "Vincent..."

"Yuffie!" He cried looking at the bed next to his, where a pale-thin figure laid, all bundled up in blankets. "Yuffie..." Vincent choked, standing wobbly, kneeling beside the bed. Turning back to the others quickly his face written with sadness, and tiredness. "What's wrong with her?!"

Shaking her head softly, Tifa broke from her husbands arms, excusing herself from the room.

"Vince, sit down, please. You need your strength back, you've been in a coma for nearly a month." Shera ordered moving him slowly back to his bed.

"I'm sorry man." Barret nodded, walking from the room, taking one last look at the Materia thief, and gun wielder.

Red eyes bulged, with a unseen expression. "A-a month? That would mean.."

"Yes, your wife have also been in a coma for the same time period. I'm afraid if she does not wake up this week..."

"Shut-up!" Vincent screamed, pulling the blanket over his head.

Cid frowned, "This is fucking amazing, your acting like a fucking five yr old..." He commented, stopping mid-sentence as his better half gave a look of death, surprising have not already buried him in the ground.

"Get some sleep Vincent. You'll need it, if you want to help Yuffie get better." Shera whispered, her lips low to his ear so only he could hear. "Goodnight."

Cid, Cloud, and Shera left the room, flicking off the light switch, as the tall, dark haired man stared at the figure on the cot beside him. Glimmering in the pale moon light which had slowly rose to the midnight sky, you could see a small crystal like tear trickling down the pale man's face.

*

Five nights had come and went, the nights cold breeze swirled around the silent house as the door opened and closed. "Hello?" Called a low, yet familiar voice from the back of the living room.

"Reeve?" Tifa asked, looking at the man, as she hugged him tightly. "What are you doing here?!"

Cloud, Barret, and Cid rushed over all the while mumbling incoherent things before smiling and yawning.

The blond spiked haired man sighed, "Isn't it a little late?"

"Truly I am sorry for the disturbance, but," Pause. "I've been going over some records and we found some leads as to what happened at the mansion."

Flipping his lighter out, all the while placing a cigarette between his lisp the pilot groaned, "What the hell do you mean?"

"Lucrecia was there correct, or to be more exact, Lucrecia's modified dead body." A long pause as Reeve continued. "In the records I found that Professor Hojo had one student, much like himself.. unfortunately."

"You mean there is another Hojo?!?!?! Well that's just fucking great, another psychopath! I'm going with the Vampyres approach to things, wake me in 30 years." Cid grumbled walking back towards the living room couch, "Goodnight."

Tifa sighed, shaking her head. "What else?"

"He goes by the name of Nadrol, Professor Nadrol. Quit after attempting to murder Professor Hojo, relocated at Junon after the meteor incident." Reeve began, as he sat down on the kitchen chair. "From the information we have recovered he has been working in the field of 'Human-Jenova-Robotic Resurrection'..."

"What the hell is that?" Tifa interrupted, slamming her fist on the table, in a moment of frustration and sleeplessness.

Pepsi can blue eyes bolted up, "It's when they take a dead human, that had Jenova cells injected into them during their lives," Pause. "And resurrect them using mechanical equipment for their organs." Cloud concluded shaking his head.

"Much like I." Said a calm, cold, monotone voice, from the man entering the room silently. Dark circles under his bright glowing red eyes, hair covering his eyes. "Chaos and this ...arm are the proof of that."

"Mr. Valentine, are you feeling better? It is very nice to see you, it's been a while." Reeve said, nodding to the chair beside him.

Vincent sat, his temper rising, not in the mood to associate with anyone. "...."

"How is Mrs. Yuffie doing?" Reeve asked, his attention on Vincent who snarled and got up, walking to the steps.

Click,

Swoosh,

Thump,

Err..,

"Who the hell are you?!" Cloud bellowed, standing up, grabbing his buster sword. "You look like..."

Turning Vincent stared at the person in the doorway, lit only by the small light in the kitchen. "Who are you?"

The woman, flipped her wet hair behind her head, strands of long silver, and dark brown hair sticking to her back, on her wrist, clearly was a black marking, similar to the one of the Lucrecia's. "I believe you have a former Miss. Kisaragi here? Now by the name of Mrs. Valentine?"

*

________________________________________________________

*

TBC

*

___________________________________

Author's Note

________________

Well, this chapter I think is a little bit longer than the rest at least. Sorry just wanted to post another chapter.. Next one should be longer... I think... Anyway, what do you think?