Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Moment's in life ❯ Part one:Chapter ten ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: **author clicks tongue**(I do that when I am mad or bored) howdy! I'm bored I thought about starting another story but I decided I should at least finish part one first. There's about three chapters left in part one. Part two should be roughly 9 chapters judging by my idea book. Part three should be the longest part I have a multitude of ideas for that one. Sooo I'm curious to know what are my reviewers' favorite characters out of all the FF series? Mine's auron from ten or gippal from ten-2 or Locke from I think six. I like every character from ff7 so I'm not counting those. If you read this and review please answer I'm just curious.

Part one

Chapter 10

Just say no ( I'm not even being creative now)

Disclaimer: umm well this would be where my rating would go to R, but I can't really say it without giving things away. Ok let's just say there might be things that offend. I warned ya….

"Hey, hey guy behind the counter another round for mes and my buddies here." Mr. Lockhart said in a booming voice that echoed through the noisy bar. Mr. Lockhart was at the center of the normal drunks in town who surrounded a small table in the bar.


"Man Andy you sure is more fun since your old lady kicked the bucket." Said one of the drunken men.


"Yeah now you's got the pretty daughter all to yourself." Another roared.


"Life's a lot better with you fellers than it ever was with her." Mr. Lockhart said flattening his short hair.


"Hey how `bout after this next round we go over to your house Andy."


"Yeah I bet we could have a lot of fun."


"Yeah I don't think Tifa will give a damn and if she does we'll teach her." Mr. Lockhart said picking up his glass off the tray the bar wench had brought.


#@%$&^(*&^%$%$^%#&^%^%&%$&^%^%$&^%& amp;^%$##@#^%&^#$#@$#@@##


Cloud sat on the roof staring at the stars with his guitar lying next to him. He listened to Tifa play her piano through her open window. It was really relaxing. The door of the bar open interrupted his moment and several loud drunken men piled out into the dirt street. He sat up to look at them they were wobbly walking towards Tifa's house. Her house wasn't far, but in their drunken stated they swayed every witch way sometimes knocking into each other. Mr. Lockhart held open the door to his house to let them in. cloud rolled his eyes and laid back down and picked up his guitar and unconsciously strummed different chords into a melody.


!##$#^^*&*%$^#%##$#&%*&*%$#@!#@^%*&*%$^!^%& amp;^**%%$&*%$$#%$&^


Tifa heard the door open to her house she knew that all the loud noises of men talking and bottles clinking meant her father was home and had brought friends. She didn't really mind they usually left her alone so she continued to play the piano. Through all the noise and yelling downstairs she could make out a guitar melody that matched the tune she was playing on her piano. The door to her room was flung open and one of the drunken men stepped in.


"Hey sweets why don't you come downstairs and serve us like a good little wench." The drunkard said. Tifa stopped playing her piano so he could hear what she said.


"Do it yourself." She said coldly.


"Don't you sass me wench, HEYY ANDY COMMERE!"


"What you want." Mr. Lockhart said as he stumbled up the stairs.


"Your wench won't serve me."


"This true Tifa, you won't serve us nice men." Mr. Lockhart said pushing his way into the room.


"No…I won't" she said sternly. Mr. Lockhart frowned.


"You will too." He said forcefully.


"No!" she said slightly louder. Mr. Lockhart looked coldly at her for a moment then he turned around. Tifa had hoped that he would leave at that, but as he was about to take a step he turned around and smacked her causing her head to be thrown forward hitting the piano.


"Well I guess will just have to teach you a lesson." The other man said kicking the bench from underneath her sending her to the floor.


"Stupid bitch." He father said kicking her in the side. Tifa let out a pained yelp.


"Hey you havin' a party with out us." One of the other men said as three more drunk guys walked in.


"Hey I don't feel like fightin'" Mr. Lockhart said as her picked Tifa up and threw her on the bed.


"I'm in the mood for somethin' else." He grunted undoing his belt. Tifa sat on the bed holding her side as her father took off his pants and crawled towards her. Tifa screamed as loud as she could before her father put his hand over her mouth and started feeling her up with the other. She could feel his dirty whisker scratching her neck as her kissed her vigorously.


@$@$%^^%&^%*(**&^$^#%*(*^%$$#@!$#@!&^%$*&^% $#^%$#&^%$*&&^%^


Tifa's piano had stopped playing sometime ago, but cloud continued to play his guitar from the roof. Daniel the headman's son sat on his porch and was listening to him play while he read a book. A scream screeched through the night air and completely shattered cloud's train of thought. Cloud jumped down from the roof and looked around for the source in a panic. Daniel also jumped up and started to run over to Tifa's house.


"Cloud it came from this way." Daniel said beckoning him into Tifa's house. Cloud ran in and noticed an empty table with several bottles scattered over it. They both ran up the stairs and into Tifa's room where several guys were laughing at Tifa's feeble attempts to get her father off of her. Cloud and Dan pushed their way into the room through all the clumsily drunk men. Cloud felt an unbearable sensation of anger as he saw the sight before him. Tifa was struggling under her fathers grip. Her father had his pants down and his hand over her mouth. Cloud's eye twitched as he reached out to pull him off Tifa.


"Eh what do you think your doing little man?" one of the men said as he grabbed him by the collar. Cloud wasn't in the mood for this he raised his fist and punched him in his bulbous stomach. The man leaned over. Several of the other men threw themselves at him and another threw himself at Daniel who was standing near the doorway. Tifa opened her tear-blurred eyes and saw cloud fighting several uncoordinated drunk men. Her father had stopped to see what the commotion was all about so she took this as a moment of opportunity. Tifa raised her foot off the bed and kicked him in his exposed groin sending him to the ground and into her piano. Daniel threw the last guy that was desperately trying to land at cloud's head to the ground and they both stumbled over to her.


"Are you ok?" cloud said wiping the blood from her lip.


"I'm fine…now. Thank you guys." She said tiredly looking at both cloud and Daniel.


"I really should go inform…my father" Daniel stuttered as he ran out of the room jumping over the unconscious men in the process. Cloud took this moment to sit on the bed and relax his body witch had been caught up in the adrenaline of the moment (I know body was I don't think I've ever sat up straighter).


"Are you ok cloud?" she asked worriedly looking at his slumped for that was heaving with his heavy breathing.


"I j-just was so worried when I heard that scream." He stuttered slightly with a small laugh in his voice.


"You need to calm down I'm fine…a little shocked that alcohol could do that to my father, but I'm fine." She said looking pointedly at her father.

A/n: I really disliked writing this chapter. It took 5 hours of sitting here listening to the radio and staring at the computer screen to write this. But now that it's over I can breath easy.