Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Moment's in life ❯ Part one:Chapter elevan ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n: I'm in crisis reviewers. I was looking at a kingdom hearts webpage because I was thinking about playing the game (and I wanted to the vincenty cloud). And I found out something horrible sephiroth is…voice acted by lance bass of NSYNC. I cried seriously how could anyone soil dear sephi's character like that. WAHHHH! Oh and that last chapter was so hard to write. Kids don't drink, smoke all you want, but don't drink. Oh my poor poor sephiroth…

Part one

Chapter eleven

Be afraid of the multicolored slips of paper

Tifa sat on her couch and rubbed her temples. She had been there almost all day and most of last night. The headman and some of the sober men came and dragged her father and his friends into a jail cell and now they're waiting for them to wake up. Cloud was with her for a while, but she told him to leave. So he went to see if they had woken up again. She had an inkling that he wanted to beat the crap out of them again. What would happen to her father now? Would he be arrested? Or just sent away to be weaned off alcohol? Tifa didn't even want to think about having no family again (poor sephi…yes I'm still crying about that). She was starting to develop a headache when she heard a knock on the door.


"Eh Tifa you home?" said a very tired Daniel from outside the door. She got up and opened the door to let him in.


"Tell me Danny where else would I be but here?" she said in a lackluster voice as she went to sit back on her spot on the couch.


"Well my father said to tell you that we can either keep him locked up until he's dry or send somewhere." Daniel said standing in the middle of the room.


"How long do you reckon it would take him to get dry?" she asked with her head on her hands.


"A couple of weeks, then we'd have to tell the bartender not to let him in and you'd tell us if you smell alcohol on him. If I may say something doing that I think would be a lot better than sending him away." Daniel said wringing his hands nervously.


"I don't want him to be sent away… he's the only family I have left." Tifa said in a dull cold voice.


"I shall tell my father that then." Daniel said letting himself out. Tifa's head was pounding, witch was making her aggravated and she was ready to bite the head off the next person she saw. She heard the door slowly open (hehehe) and she picked up her shoe that was next to the couch and threw it in the direction of the door. Cloud opened the door to Tifa's house slowly. Daniel had told him that she was depressed and rather grouchy. Cloud had expected an outburst, but not to have something thrown at him. Cloud looked fearfully at the shoe that had narrowly missed his head.


"Uh this was a…bad time to come then?" cloud said looking slowly from the shoe to Tifa.


"Sorry cloud I have a headache." Tifa said dully.


"You should get some sleep." He said in a rather chipper voice. Tifa threw her other shoe at him.


"I was being serious." He said dodging the other flying shoe. Tifa grunted at him and laid down on the couch.


"I'd come over there but I'm rather afraid you have more shoes by that couch." Cloud said smirking a little.


"Why did you pick this day to be funny?" Tifa said as she buried her head in a pillow. Weeks went by and her father still remained locked n that cell. Tifa had gone to visit him once she had heard that he remembered what he did.


"Papa?" Tifa said sticking her head through the door of the dimly lit cell room only to see her father with his head in his hands.


"Tifa!" he said in a low but excited voice.


"Listen I don't quiet remember all of what happened, but all I know is that it was bad and

"I'm very sorry." He said standing near the bars of the cell.


"It's ok papa if your sorry then I can forgive you." She said smiling sweetly.


"All I remember is the people from the bar, you, a bunch of noises, and cloud then I- I don't remember. Tell me Tifa what did I do?" he said in a flustered voice while he held his head shaking it back and forth.


"It's…not important. Papa if you promise to never drink again I'll let you out." Tifa said waving the keys in front of the door.


"I promise… as long as blood runs through this man's veins I will never drink again!" his father in a bit of a melodramatic voice. Tifa smiled happily and opened the cell door.


"Ahh I am such a blessed man to have such a daughter." He beamed as he exited the dark room.


"So your going back to work right?" Tifa asked as they headed back to their house.


"Yes that would be a fine idea. I wonder how many jobs I have in my inbox?" Mr. Lockhart said as he opened that box where his customers put slips of paper with their orders on it in. Mr. Lockhart let out a worried yelp as multicolored slips of papers flowed out at him.


"Tifa…" her father said in a small voice.


"Yes?" she asked inquisitively.


"You… might want to fetch my apprentice we have a lot of work to do." Mr. Lockhart said gathering up all the slips of paper in his arms. Speaking of cloud she hadn't seen him as much in these past weeks occasionally he would come over and joke about being afraid of being hit by a shoe, but she hadn't seen him in a long time. Tifa went over and was about to knock on the Strife's door went it flung open almost causing her to fall forward.


"Oh Tifa! Just the person I was about to go find." Mrs. Strife said in an almost creepily hyper voice.


"Uh hi is cloud here?" she asked nervously.


"No, in fact I haven't seen him in about two days. He went to rocket town. Should be back tonight and he told me…to tell…you." She said slowing way down at the last bit.


"To tell me what?" Tifa said slowly.


"To meet him at the well!" she said sounding like she was going to explode. Mrs. Strife shouted a `good bye' and shut the door in a stunned Tifa's face. From inside Tifa swore she heard a shout `FINALLY GRANDBABIES!' (Hahaha no she's not turning into chichi from DBZ she just strikes me as that type of lady.). Tifa just shrugged that off and went into her house to tell her father the news.

A/n: ok this was one of the more humorous chapters. I have funny side believe it or not and yes I still and weeping for my sephi. But what cheered me up a little is that I was listening to the radio right and the dj said he was trying to be like the lead singer from maroon five and the lead singers shaves his chest and the radio dj did that too and he cut his nipple. I laughed so hard. Just thought you'd like to know that.