Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Moment's in life ❯ Part two:Chapter thirteen ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n: Happy fourth of july. I hope your having fun blowing up a small part of the earth. Thankies to all reviewer. This would be the most reviews I've ever had on a story. Oh and thanks for answering my question thing about your favorite characters. I like to ask those kind of questions.

Crescent-wish forever-I've decided to buy kingdom hearts anyway. I would've went and got it today but I didn't think EB Games would be open. I hate aeris too not like as much as I hate like Seymour from 10, but I hate her a lot.

Ah choo- interesting name. Yeah their 13-14 I tried to at least keep their ages right

Al- I haven't played the FF games before 5 so I wouldn't know who cecil is but anyway. I collect samurai swords. Though my most prized weapon would have to be my halberd or my push dagger. My push dagger I had made by one of my friends who's an awesome knife smith. I don't really have any wooden weapons except my bokken.

Dark dragon 00- I have to be the most persistent reviewer I've ever met. Even though that's not bad thing. But thank you.

Eveeee90- your going to have to wait a little for the alone romance stuff. Like part three you guys are gonna hate me by the end of this story heehehe.

TO EVERYONE THAT ASKED- what did you have to do that to tifa? Because I can, because I can, scott. But I didn't like it I usually skip rape scenes in stories. If you don't like them don't ever read `Victim' by: tifarose. Oh that story is horribly perverted.

Part two

Chapter thirteen

THE Great Sephiroth!

"Zak, Captn's want's to see you in his office." Said the messenger boy who had roused Zak from his sleep in his barracks. Zak laid there cockily tapping his foot for a few moments before he got up.


"Zak you slow ass @#$% hurry up and get in here." Said the black hair captain. Zak sat down in a chair in front of his desk.


"You're being sent out to Nibelhiem." The captain said putting his hands on his desk. Zak blankly stared at him.


"Don't stare at me like that. This @#$%ing mission is important because your going with


"General Sephiroth!" the captain said looking like he was ready to hit Zak.


"THE great Sephiroth!" Zak said standing up.


"Yeah go pack up your stuff he'll inform you went you get to Junon." Captain said handing him his tickets to Junon. Zak left and hastily stuffed his bag full of his things.


"Nibelhiem? That sound kind of familiar." Zak said scratching his head as he talked to himself.


"Hmm…oh I know, Cloud! He was from Nibelhiem. I wonder how he's doing in the army." Zak said receiving some odd looks because of the fact he was talking to himself.


Meanwhile in Junon


"Now cloud this mission is important so pay attention." The luitienet said as he stood in front of cloud and another man named Giles.


"You're both going to Nibelhiem…" he started again.


"Nibelhiem!" cloud said shocked "is something wrong there!" he said sounding worried.


"If you'd let me talk. Your going with general Sephiroth and someone from SOLDIER so obey their every command." He said poking cloud in the chest.


"Yessir!" the both said running out of the tent to pack. Cloud came back in several seconds later.


"Is everything ok there sir?" he asked wringing his hands.


"Its just there have been reports of dangerous monsters. Hurry up and pack no telling when Sephiroth or that guy from SOLDIER will be here." He said pushing cloud out of his office. Outside cloud frowned.


"This means…we have to cross the sea…urk!" cloud said as he remembered the last time he crossed the sea.


Back to Zaky


"It's remarkable how all these cities are starting to look the same." Zak said as he walked up to the shinra elevator. He showed the soldier his id and stepped in the elevator.


"Now where did I put that address again?" Zak said as he dug in his pockets of his purple uniform.


"Right, head office near launch pad. That shouldn't be too hard to find." Zak said as he stared at the vast launch pad.


"Hey cloud wait up for me." Said a short man with red hair in a shinra soldier uniform.


"What? Cloud?" Zak said looking around for whom the red headed boy was running after. Cloud was walking to the head office where Sephiroth was supposed to be waiting. Cloud was very nervous about meeting the great general he had zoned everything else out. It was only until he felt something hit him in the shin that he came to.


"God pay attention boy." Zak said already knowing what his reaction would be.


"Don't call me boy." Cloud said angrily turning around to face a very amused Zak.


"How you doing. I see you still haven't changed your policy about the `boy' thing." Zak ruffling his hair.


"I'm going to hurt you." Cloud said taking a fighting stance.


"Like you could." Zak said brandishing his large sword.


"What brings you to town Zaky?" cloud said picking up his own travel bag.


"I guess I'm going somewhere with Sephiroth." Zak said proudly.


"Me too! Oh and him too." Cloud said just as proudly.


"I guess were both going to Nibelhiem, unless Sephiroth has clones." Zak said walking to the head office.


"Yeah clones. That's a good one." Cloud said laughing (heehehehe). All three of them walked in. Sephiroth was facing a wall peering at a picture labeled `Wutain War'. It portrayed him leading shinra soldiers into a group of ninja's.


"You must be my crew." Sephiroth said turning to face them.


"Yessir." All three of them said doing a salute.


"Calm down don't act so formal." Sephiroth said smirking a little.


"Shouldn't you inform us on our mission, sir." Zak said taking a more comfortable position.


"Sure, were going to Nibelhiem and we are leaving in 4 hours." Sephiroth said coldly.


"That's not what I…." Zak started as he was muffled by cloud's hand.


"Then we will meet you at the port in 4 hours, sir." Cloud said as he dragged Zak out of the room.