Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Moment's in life ❯ Part two:Chapter fourteen ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: hiya. I've been playing kingdom hearts for 10 hours and soul caliber 2 for 3 hours. I wouldn't be writing this chapter if I didn't love you all so much. Kingdom hearts would be a great game if those stupid camera angled din't piss me off. I went out and bought soul caliber 2 today also because well I had money and EB Games is a great store. That has to be the best game I've ever played (besides every single FF game). I'd still be playing it but my thumbs were starting to develop some painful blisters. I now you all want don't really care what I have to say so I'll just get writing. But first I'm gonna go get some food I skipped right past dinner time.

Part two

Chapter fourteen

Motion sickness and the horror of a humored sephiroth

"I…hate…boats." Cloud said as he watched the aqua marine waves splash against the cargo ship as he leaned against the rail. Cloud had been sitting there all day his head ached and his stomach was constantly trying to empty itself.


"How you doing buddy." Zak said slapping cloud on the back as he moseyed on deck. Cloud's eyes bugged out and he threw up some of his stomach acids into the ocean.


"Thanks Zak." Cloud said grumpily.


"No problem buddy." Zak said laughing as he did some squats. Cloud continued to lean over the railing watching the ship cut cleanly through the water.


"So how does it feel?" Zak asked continuing his squats.


"Being sick? It sucks" cloud said wondering why the hell he would ask that.


"No, going to your hometown. Dumbass…" Zak sighed.


"Oh I can't really feel anything else, but sickness so I'll tell you later." Cloud said holding down another puking spurt.


"You always seemed so proud of it when you told me. And if I remember right you never stopped talking about this chick." Zak said stopping his exercise and leaning on the railing also.


"I doubt she is still there…urk." Cloud said rubbing his tired eyes.


"I check for you." Cloud said smiling lecherously.


"How about…no." cloud said frowning at his shinra soldier uniform.


"What's with you? I know you like her." Zak said whacking him in the head.


"I did like her and I still do, but I'm not a SOLDIER" cloud said coyly.


"So that's what this is about. Suck it up man I don't think she'll care." Zak said in his attempt of comforting the younger man.


"…"


"Oh ok. Well if she is there what should I call you?" Zak asked starting to do his squats again.


"What?" Cloud said holding his throbbing head.


"If she's there and you don't want to be seen then I can't really call you cloud." He said shrugging.


"I'm going to go lay down." Cloud said walking off.


"No one ever answers me." Zak said to himself on deck.


"It's because you ask stupid questions." Said a cold voice. Sephiroth walked out from a shaded area under some stairs.


"Your…really creepy you now that." Zak said slightly startled.


"Oh I haven't heard that one before." Sephiroth said walking down towards the cabin.


"Wait was that sarcasm…from the feared general Sephiroth." Zak said widening his eyes slightly. Sephiroth started laughing as he descended the stairs leaving a very stunned Zak.


Later at Costa de la sol port


Cloud was awakened by the cargo ship's horn blowing. He frowned the only time he wasn't motion sick was when he was sleeping. His hopes soon lifted when he remembered that bell meant they were close to docking. Cloud got up on his wobbly legs and grabbed his bag. As he got on deck the ship was slowly turning around so it could back up to the dock. The air was hot and sticky on the deck Zak who was still up on the deck seemed to be enjoying it thoroughly. Cloud sat down and pulled his knees up to his chest. The ship jerked to a halt and the four men got off.


"Oh how good it is to be on land." Cloud sighed happily wanting to kiss the sand covered pavement.


"Where to now Mr. Sephiroth." Giles said shyly as he ambled off the boat.


"We are to get on a truck that will take us to Nibelhiem." Sephiroth said facing them.


"Now?" Zak asked. Sephiroth nodded his head and cloud groaned. The four men walked past all the swimsuit clad people to the shinra heli pad. Near the pad was an army truck with a shinra soldier leaning on it smoking a cigarette. The soldier noticed Sephiroth coming and dropped his cigarette to salute him.


"Are you ready to go, sir?" the soldier asked still in the saluting position.


"Yes, let us go." Sephiroth said climbing into the truck. Giles, Zak and a very reluctant Cloud followed suit as the soldier started up the truck.


Lots of hours later **shrug**


Cloud hated this first the ship them a truck that wrecked of a smell cloud couldn't put his finger on. Cloud kept his eyes open but they were very little slits all he had been doing for the past hour was staring at Sephiroth. He hadn't moved cloud was pretty sure he was not sleeping he had the same stoic expression on his face the whole trip. In the past hour he had not even flinched. Zak and Giles were leaning on some crates snoozing still. Cloud could tell they were drawing near Nibelhiem. What would her do there? What if Tifa was still there? Was she waiting for him to come back?


In Nibelhiem


Tifa chewed on her nail as she sat by the window in her room. She had heard that the people from SOLDIER would be here soon. She hoped cloud would be with them. She wondered if her had changed. Maybe into some arrogant jerk or would he be the same short quiet cloud she grew up with. Tifa looked at the clock she had to meet her martial arts teacher in twenty minutes. She hoped that they wouldn't arrive while she was gone.


Outside of Nibelhiem


The four of them walked up to the entrance of the town. Sephiroth turned to face them.


"How does it feel to be home?" he asked cloud just shrugged.


"It's been awhile since you've been back right?" he asked again.


"I wouldn't know how it feels I don't really have a hometown" Sephiroth said scowling. This time cloud responded.


"What about your parents" he asked curiously.


"My mother is JENOVA and my father well…" he stopped and started to laugh a little.


"I'll be in the inn feel free to visit your family and friends." Sephiroth said laughing as he stepped into the inn. Zak smiled mischievously now what his chance to meet Tifa.

A/N: just to let ya know I'll tell you when I am half way done with the story and I would probably be near the end of part two. So we still have a way to go.

Mr.socom- we have almost the same character set up. In seven I always have cid but I alternate between red, tifa and vincent. And in ten instead of wakka I use kimarhri just because I think ronsos are cool. My favorite quote is `let biran and yenke rend them asunder.' I use that one all the time and people get all confused.