Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Moment's in life ❯ Part two:Chapter fifteen ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n: mmhh those camera angles give me a headache. Enough about that though. Just to let you know zak is with aeris, but as you can tell he's not the most loyal of people. This is like the shortest author's note I've ever written.

Pat two

Chapter fifteen

Storm

"It should be one of these houses." Zak muttered to himself as he looked around a random house he came upon.


"Uhh can I help?" the woman on the couch said.


"Sure I'm looking for the house of the blacksmith." Zak said.


"Oh Mr. Lockhart sure it's right there across the street" the lady said pointing out the window.


"Oh thanks." Zak said smirking as he strolled out the door.


Meanwhile


Cloud had stood by the well supposedly being on `watch' for hours. He had watched Tifa's door waiting for her to come out, but avail. He noticed Zak going into almost every house on the other side of the street. Zak came out of the last house looking much more pleased he walked to Tifa's house.


"H-hey you can't go in there!" cloud said grabbing his arm.


"Then that lady was right." He said as he continued to walk.


"What?" cloud asked following him into Tifa's house. Inside Zak and cloud stopped and looked around.


"Wow this place hasn't changed much." Cloud said walking into the kitchen. While cloud was in there the door opened.


"Uh do need something?" Tifa said to Zak who was looking at a picture of cloud, Tifa, and her father.


"Me? No…" Zak said undressing her with his eyes.


"Stop drooling…" she said as she rolled her eyes at him.


"No promises there." Zak said sighing.


"Uhg…wait are you in SOLDIER?" she asked


"Yeah, why is that what turns you on?" she asked smiling charmingly.


"Not if that SOLDIER is you. Say, do you know anyone named cloud?" she asked sweetly. Zak was just about to say something when cloud walked out of the kitchen. Luckily he had his shinra soldier mask on, but he stopped dead non the less.


"Oh hello, so what about it you know anything?" Tifa asked quickly waving to the hidden cloud.


"Yeah I do know a man named cloud." Zak said smirking thinking about all the ways he could embarrass cloud.


" Really!? Tell me about him is he alive? Is he here? What about you do you know cloud?" she asked both cloud and Zak excitedly. Cloud just shrugged not wanting to talk and give away his cover.


"Everyone knows cloud. Nice guy. He's not here though." Zak said trying to contain his laughter at cloud nervous shuffling.


"Oh that's to bad. What else can you tell me about him?" she said sadly.


"What you got like a crush for him or something?" he said leaning on a wall.


"Uh it's none of your business!" she said in an overly loud voice.


"Oh well it's too bad that you do because I heard he's quite the womanizer." Zak said cockily.


"WHAT! I mean um really?" cloud said from his nervous position on the wall. Tifa stared at him. Something was familiar, but she couldn't really put her finger on it.


"Wait. What!? A womanizer? My cloud? No way!" she said realize what Zak had said.


"Did you just say your cloud?" Zak asked as he bent over laughing.


"We should go?" cloud said dragging Zak to the door.


"Hey wait what are your names?" Tifa asked walking after them. Cloud froze. What was he going to do?


"The name's Zak. Remember it well chika!" he smirked.


"Uhmm my name's uh Storm, yeah Storm." Cloud said facing her.


"Alright Zak, storm I'll see you then." Tifa said as she shut the door in their faces.


"Storm?" Zak said raising his eyebrows.


"I like the name storm." Cloud said sitting on the well.


"Is your mother a hippie?" Zak asked tiredly laughing.


"My mother? Oh I should go visit her!" cloud said walking to his mother's house.


"Yes?" she said as she looked up from her book. Cloud removed his mask as he closed the door.


"Cloud!" she exclaimed as she got up and looked at him.


"Hey mom." He said as she circled around him.


"My what a nice man you've grown into come sit down." She said happily. Cloud sat down on the stairs.


"So do you have a girlfriend?" she asked as she started to fix him something to eat.


"Not yet." He said sitting there watching her intently.


"I think you need an older girl that will take care of you." She said somewhat forcefully. Cloud stayed silent.


"That the kind of girl for you." She said bringing him some food after awhile. Cloud at silently when he heard a knock on the door. He quickly put on his mask as his mother opened the door.


"Oh hello Tifa. Come in." she said smiling. Cloud froze as Tifa walked in and looked at him.


"Hey it's you again. Why are you here, Storm." She said. His mother gave him an odd look, but went along with it.


"Oh he's just here to tell me how my son was doing." She said picking up his empty plate and putting it in the sink.


"So you do know him!" Tifa said clapping his hands together. Cloud remained silent and nervous.


"Yeah apparently he is in Wutai on a peace keeping mission." She said kindly.


"Oh really. Well um do you have any potions my father burnt himself and the item store is out." Tifa asked cloud's mother.


"No, I'm sorry." She said.


"Uh here you go." Cloud said handing her a small bottle from his belt.


"Thanks. Good-bye Mrs. Strife, Storm I'll talk to you later." She said as she excited the house.


"So what was that about?" his mother asked.


"Nothing." He said shyly.


"Storm, huh? I bet she doesn't know that was your father's name does she?" his mother asked. Cloud remained silent. An hour later cloud went back to the inn for some rest. He walked past Zak and Sephiroth talking about something and feel asleep next to the bed Giles was passed out in.

A/n: well at first I only meant zak to be help for cloud, but you guys all perceived him as having naughty intentions so I changed him a bit. By the way Storm is a real name. His brother's name is mace. Their whole family is a bunch of hippie's.