Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Moment's in life ❯ Part two:Chapter twenty-one ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n: ok I was reading kingdom hearts fan fiction last night/this morning. I found this really good one. And guess what it started to say things like `the way cloud and aeith were looking at each other, you could tell they loved each other'. Ya know that ruined it. At that point I'm like `tch fuck this…' that was a good story too. Even though aeith does look pretty kickass in that game. Except for the pink dress it's nice but it's pink. And in that game I swear the characters run around and steal peoples shoes. Sora he stole tidus' shoes. And aeith she stole clouds' boots. Trippy shoe stealing people… I have so many thing to rant about right now, but I'll save the other ones for my next author thing.

Part two

Chapter twenty-one

The Plan

"The test show that the cells have showed some results but not the one's Sephiroth had. Maybe it is time to drain the mako." Hojo said to himself in his office in Midgar. He started to drain the tanks at Nibelhiem with a small panel.


"I'll have to mark them as failed experiments if I don't get results soon… and I thought they had so much potential." Hojo frown at his computer that displayed results in front of him.


"It's been four years and still nothing. Then of course it took Sephiroth until he was seven to develop changes." Hojo said flipping though his old record books.


In the mako tanks


Cloud woke up once more covered in the bluish green goo. He felt very nauseous. His vision was very blurry and he still couldn't see much around him. He felt like he was going to pass out. That feeling was quite familiar to him nowadays. Cloud slipped into an unconscious faze several minutes later.


"Hey time to eat." Was the next voice cloud heard. The door opened as what looked like a plain common person put a plate of food on his lap. Cloud was not particularly hungry but he ate the bland tasting food anyway. He noticed that Zak was doing the same. The common person took the empty plates from their cells. He later left and turned off the lights leaving only the florescent lights in their tanks to eliminate the room. This went on for weeks. Neither one of them had found the strength to stand up yet. Weeks turned to months and Zak started to get anxious. Even though cloud could barely stand up he knew it was time to leave this place. After their last mealtime was over Zak jumped up and down to get cloud attention. He yelled something but it couldn't be heard by cloud. Zak wrinkled his face in thought as cloud just stared at him blankly. Zak started to scratch his head.


"Oh yeah fingernails…" Zak said to himself as he started to scratch a message in the glass. As Zak finished his message cloud squinted his eyes to read it. It read `we need to get out of here.' Cloud nodded his head and weakly started to scratch a message of his own. His message read `at mealtime.' Zak nodded his head and fell asleep anxiously awaiting the morning. At one point Zak couldn't sleep anymore he got up and started to do some squats. He figured that they would have to walk a long way to get to where ever they were going and he needed to stretch his legs. After several reps the lights flicked on with the meal guy. He mumbled something as he opened Zak's door. Zak quickly reached out and hit the power point on his shoulders sending him to the ground. Zak laughed stupidly as he stepped out of the tank and grabbed the keys. Zak quickly unlocked cloud's tank and tried to shake him awake.


"Oh he must be in one of those unconscious fazes." Zak mumbled remembering the days he went through that in SOLDIER training. After being in the mako showers people would spontaneously pass out for several days. Zak lifted him onto his shoulder and happily walked out into the dusty cave.


"Hey, I am glad to see they kept my sword safe. Zak said as he picked up his buster sword. Behind it on the barrels were two pairs of SOLDIER clothes. Zak grabbed the clothes and his sword in the hand that wasn't balancing cloud and dragged them upstairs. He set cloud on one of the beds and took a pair of the clothes with him to the shower.


"Oh I never thought it would feel so good to be in clean clothes." He said smirking at himself as he checked himself out in the mirror.


"Hey cloud, cloud!, cloudy boy wakey wakey!" Zak said shaking cloud as hard as he could.


"Ok plan b…" Zak said as he entered the bathroom with a pail. He came out carrying the pail witch was now full of icy cold water.


"You asked for this…" Zak said as he dumped the pail on clouds face. Cloud still continued not to move.


"Damn fine I hope this works…" Zak said as he thought of one last plan to wake cloud from his unconscious state.


"Cloud, it's me Tifa. You need to wake up so I can give you a surprise." Zak said in his most girly and seductive voice he could muster. Cloud rolled around and fell off the bed.


"Good your awake." Zak said happily watching him sit up and look around from the floor.


"Uhh…wha?" he said weakly. Zak smiled and threw some clothes at him.


"Go take a shower and put those on…we need to leave soon." Zak said laying on the other bed that wasn't soaked with cold water. Cloud grabbed the clothes and wobbly walked into the bathroom. The hot water felt good running down his smooth naked flesh. The mako washed off easily and turned the water that slide down the drain a greenish color. Every muscle in his body felt worn down and sore. Cloud reluctantly turned off the water and combed through his flaxen colored locks. When they were wet they never stuck up, but whatever he did to his hair they would never stay like that as they dried (think vash the stampede without his hair spiked). Cloud put on the SOLDIER uniform including the shoulder guard.


"Hey, now you look like a regular little SOLDIER now too." Zak said as cloud came out of the bathroom. Cloud smiled weakly.


"Even your eyes glow. That's a real chick magnet you know!" Zak said strapping his sword to his back. Cloud felt his knees start to give out. A few minutes later he collapsed unconscious again.


"Oh man well I guess I'll be carrying you then." Zak said sighing.

a/n: you know what someone needs to make a final fantasy fighting game and a good inuyasha rpg. Those two thing would be great.