Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Moment's in life ❯ Part three: Chapter thrity-three ( Chapter 33 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n: yo homes! You guys should go check out my kingdom hearts story. This story has a very ruff estimate of maybe….7 + chapter's left. HALLALUJA! Yeah well the ever loyal dark dragon seems to like my kh story. Let's 32 of my reviews on this story belong to him/her. Hah but I'm sure you care so on with the chappie!

"Aww I went easy on you!" Yuffie huffed as she walked into the tent. Nanaki didn't respond to that he just casually laid down on the floor.


"Please ladies and gentlemen return to your seats. The next match will begin any moment." The announcer on the loudspeaker boomed. Reeve picked up a remote from his bed and started to turn knobs and press buttons making the large cath sith in the corner come alive.


"Shall we cid?" reeve said as his cath sith hopped out the door. cid grabbed his spear and strolled outside the door.


"Alright I hope you enjoyed your break because we have another extraordinary match on the way! Introducing Cid captain of the highwind verses cath sith witch is controlled by reeve head of shinra industries!" the announcer screamed ecstatically. The dull gong of the opening bell sounded. Cath sith bounced about as he always did cid kept his distance from him as he used his spongy spear to do some semi long-range attacks. Despite being so large cath was able to dodge almost every attack except one that had smacked the small cat across the face. Cath smacked Cid's face with his megaphone causing the green liquid to ooze a crossed it.


"ACHT! That stuff tastes nasty." cid yipped causing the crowd to burst out laughing. Cid ran head on at cath sith and pretended to shoved his spear at him. Cath smoothly dodged the attack, but just as he thought cid had stumbled past him cid connected his spear into his back.


"Oh and the judges say…. FATAL! Looks like this round is over!" the announcer said as cid stuck his hands up and cheered victoriously.


"The winner of the second match is Cid he will now advance to the next round. Please stay seated for the next round will start in 5 minutes." The announced said with slightly less enthusiasm.


"God that crap tastes like fucking sock!" cid yelled as he got in the tent and started scraping the wet goop off.


"Tifa and Barret please make your way to the stadium…" the small speaker in the tent. Tifa and Barret made their way to the gray tile ring. Tifa having to wear special boots left footprints of ooze in her wake. Barret loaded paintballs into his tri-barreled gun arm as the announcer began to announce their names.


"ALRIGHT, alright, alright! Match 3 three is Tifa verses Barret! Like every match this is sure to be a good one!" the announcer shouted as he jumped up and down at the sidelines. The bell's dull clang sounded the beginning of the fight. Barret came out strong blowing his entire clip (load!…er nevermind me the porn fiend) by shooting at Tifa's legs. Tifa jumped in the air and implanted her boot in Barret's face. Barret cringed but quickly reloaded while she was recovering. Barret aimed and fired his machine gun causing Tifa to run sideways leaving ooze in her wake. She was closing in on him so he quickly commenced in running to the other side. He would have made it he had not fell victim to the oozed that was left my Tifa's special boots. Barret lost his balance and landed with a hard thud outside the ring.


"RIIIIIIIING OOOOOUT!!!" the announcer yelled after the ending bell ran.


"My wasn't that and embarrassing defeat! Anyway the winner is…. TIFA!" the announcer yelled again causing Tifa to do her victory dance. *ogle, fanboys, ogle*Tifa and Barret walked back into the tent.


"God those paintball things are painful." Tifa said rubbing her leg as she took off the so-called `confounded boots'. It was cloud's turn next. He had no idea where his opponent was but he had faith that he would show up. Without even having to be asked cloud made his way to the ring with his squishy sword. He watched the young man mop and dry the ring for his match as he awaited Vincent's arrival. When he heard several members of the audience squeak and point towards the sky he turned his head upward and found chaos landing in the ring. Chaos kept his balance by digging the sharp claw on his feet into the arena. Chaos crouched down and transformed back into Vincent. Vincent starred at cloud through his wet hair. It was a look cloud hated it almost seemed like a look sephiroth would give him, but not quite. When Vincent stood up he looked just fine. Sure his face still looked cold and uncaring but that was just normal Vincent. Vincent dug in his pocket for something and pulled a thin strip of metal with some sort of spell around it and put it on like a dog collar. Vincent casually walked over to cloud since the match had not yet begun.


"Why are you wet?" cloud started starring at Vincent almost dripping hair. Vincent shoed the strand that clung to his face away.


"Chaos sleeps next to a river for some reason." Vincent answered dully. Cloud shrugged at the reasonable answer. That would explain where he went at night. He let chaos run rampid in his forest.


"Cloud May I ask you a favor?" Vincent asked politely.


"What is it?" cloud said curiously.


"I admit you are the better fighter, but I need you to throw the fight for me. I want that prize. If I beat you Tifa would surely throw her fight also." Vincent said almost pleadingly.


"Ok…I'm not going to ask any questions about it but just don't shot me anywhere that would…uh…cause harm. Ok?" cloud said wincing slightly. Vincent laughed half-heartedly but nodded in agreement.


"Hey, one more thing?" cloud asked as the announcer started to introduce them. Vincent cocked his eyebrow.


"What's with the collar?" cloud asked curiously


"The judges said to where it. They don't want my demon's getting the best of me." Vincent said but before cloud could even shrug the bell rang and he readied his sword in a hurry. Vincent drew his gun and aimed at clouds head. Cloud blocked the bullet with his sword and pretended like her was attacking Vincent with all his power. Vincent either dodged or blocked each rapidly fast blow with his metal arm. After another strike witch Vincent blocked with his arm he raise his gun and shot cloud in the chest. The bell dinged signaling the close of the fight. Vincent ripped off the collar and went to talk with the judges. Cloud walked off to the tent. On his way he passed Yuffie. This caused him to stop and as soon as she was a little bit ahead of him he turned around and followed. He saw Vincent being given a piece of paper witch he guessed was tomorrow's fights. Yuffie cautiously walked up to him, but he starred for a bit then transformed into chaos and flew off. Yuffie reached her slender arm out to get him but he was gone. Squall walked over to consol her. Cloud scoffed and walked back into the tent rubbing his chest. Everyone starred at his odd antics as he walked in.


"What? He hit me in the nipple!" cloud said half laughing.

a/n: ha cloud got hit in the nipple! Trust me if you're a girl t hurts a lot more. Anyway I think I'm pretty ok at fight scenes sure not the longest or the bestest but hey. Not the next chapter but the chapter after that is gonna be so fun to write! Twa hahahahaha. Do ya know what vinnie's gonna ask for seriously I bet you can't.