Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Letters ❯ Cranes ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Dear Kagome,

Yeah surprising I know when you wrote you said that I changed for the good of it. You're just acting nice because it's you. Don't take it to your head though. Everyone's coming to the little reunion but Akito. I'm happy about that, but you are still sick. I don't think it's a good idea that w have such a big blow out. I get you're strong and junk but hey don't think so boldly of yourself. You know that you shouldn't take what you have for grantite, espically being so sick and able to stand unlike the others. Tell me even though what is going on with everything. Hatori and everyone is coming, it's not a good idea but you did reserve the park area so whatever. This is going to be a short letter, that damn rat keeps watching me like a god damn spy. You know how it is.

Oh yeah about Tohru the one you keep talking about and wondering about is pretty ordinary like Hatori said. That picture you were talking about where Yuki was in the dress was hilarous. These fan girls came up and gave him this dress his girlish looks minius well make him a girl, just give him a little plastic surgery. Even though shut up about that smile. That damn Hatori made me say Z how does that work huh. You better throw away that picture god damn it! Just leave me alone about it! Anyway I'll see you tomorrow we do still have to fight your fricken sickness is just a jolt as you said and you still want to fight right? So bring it on. Don't think I'd hold back girly.


Kyo

Oh yeah stop with the "adorable" cat rambling I don't want to be cute! So just stop it with those cutsy seals.



I dropped the pen and sighed folding the letter and slipping it into the envelope sealing it into the envelope. I turned to the rat hewas just staring at the letter without a word like he was trying to see through the paper. I rose an eyebrow then stood up ignoring him and slipping it into the mailbox. I stood there the sky was just raining snow, that was what she was talking about. Hatori and his relevence to snow, then she had this relevence to summer. It was overly dramatic. We're already an animal at a single hug now we're a season. Luckey we can't transform into that.

I was a little interested in the snow I guess, it was a sort of sentimental season because of the look of it from the outside world. Seems interesting. I stepped foreword into the snow with slippers on. I sat there and looked out to the snow. I just stood there. Kagome she was the girl that was already training me when I was just learning. She was 8 and she was training me, I guess that was what brought us to like each other a little. It was interesting how she taught me so easy she made it seem and so easy it was do when she taught me. I guess it was what made me this passionate fighter. That was my first year of training so then I left she was still there and that was that. The master's children. It was wonderful but when I came back for a little visit I asked myself where she was.

It was the first day I came back to train as happy as ever. The first day she said that the Sohma main home had called her to a meeting. She went and came back two hours later. I ran to her but she was silent with her eyes downcasted. She was crying I could tell by the face she had made that day. It made her dreary the way she was acting. She looked at me with a smile though said good night and sorry for making me stay up and train with Master Kazuma all day and not able to welcome him back. She then left. She went to talk to master and I listened from outside just standing there and listening. Kagome spoke to him with a shaky voice," I, I- because I have this disease...Akito has ordered me to leave...I have to get my things from here and my thinks from the main house and I'm leaving tomorrow night..."

Her voice drifted off as I heard her crying. She snuffed a tear back and looked away from him as I saw through the paper walls. Master responded back to her," What did you say? What did Hatori say?"

She took a second then answered," I was shocked. I was silent yet then I broke into a hysterical fit. I told him I didn't want to leave and that I didn't want to die alone without a good bye and to be seperated where in the end we would be so distant. I didn't want to be so far away. Akito didn't respond he threatened me to erase my memory so I turned and left without a word. And Hatori he looked at me with apologies as I left. I ran, I kept running. I wanted to keep running so it would just be a dream."

I knew Kazuma was comforting her as she cried. She didn't want to live away from there. It was obvious and then I stood up and left the entrance near the room I ran outside and looked up angrily, I wanted to kill Akito then for taking everything to that level of orders. He had no right. The next day before I could say bye she was gone with a single notecard left to me which said " good-bye" and an orange crane with red coloring at the tips.

Then the next day I heard nothing I just sat there thinking that she would come back to say good bye face to face but she didn't and I gave up. Master didn't even try to comfort me I think he knew what I was going through. I'm thankful that he didn't try that sympthy crap. I sat there until nightfall then the next day I got a letter explaining about everything and that was when I returned home grabbed my things and remembered my hatred for the rat and trained. Forgetting it all. Letters came in every single two weeks as she wrote so intensely and she wrote to everyone it was interesting how it worked, and when I went back to take down Yuki after those four months and then came Tohru into the whole fiasco.

Yuki and Shigure had recieved a crane and letters too. So had everyone else I had reunited with from the family. Espically Hatori. Letters came through and through continuing on and on it never ended. Yet that was all they were I thought to myself. They were just letters they weren't the same as the real thing. The real Kagome I knew that was how it was. She was never back and everything would never be the same because of that damn Akito. I hated him almost more then I hated Yuki. I hated him and I hated Hatori almost as must as I hated Akito, because he let her go without a word. Damn him to hell, damn them all to hell. He just let her go, and she didn't want it. They even threatened to take her memory and Hatori was prepared to take it at a single command. Now she's going to visit. I am honestly bursting inside. I can't wait to see her again. I think she can tell behind those words in the letter how I felt. She could always tell.

Fin~for now at least ^_^
Converting /tmp/phpsCOy4a to /dev/stdout