Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ 1 Year ❯ Maple Syrup Pancakes and Discoverys ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Audie wakes up just before the sun reaches the top of the horizon. She turns over to look at her alarm clock it flashes 5:06 in red neon. `I slept in today.' You may be thinking sleeping in and 5:06 don't go in the same sentence but they do when you live on a farm in Vermont.
 
Audie always got up at 4:00 and did all of her chores. Audie threw the blankets off of her. Her warmed feet touching the cold floor, she pattered over to her dresser. She had fallen asleep in her clothes from yesterday, she felt yucky.
 
She grabbed a pair of jeans a white tank top and a blue sweat shirt that said `Bennington Field Hockey' (a/n: I actually have one but in this story it is her best friend's who gave it to her for luck.) She heads to the bathroom down the hall.
 
The whole house is silent it gives off and eerie feeling. She entered the bathroom setting down her clothes and starting the shower. She made sure the water was just right then stripped out of her clothes and entered the shower.
 
~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~
 
 
Kyo awoke to the sound of some one singing. He sat up `Who would be up this early.' He walked silently on the roof to the spot he heard the voice the best.
 
“Yeah, Yeah, Yeah,
Momma take this badge off of me
I can't use it anymore
It's getting dark, to dark to see
Feel I'm knockin' on heavens door
 
Knock knock knockin' on heavens door
Knock knock knockin' on heavens door
Knock knock knockin' on heavens door
Knock knock knockin' on heavens door”
 
 
Kyo listened for a bit and realized that it was Audie singing. He couldn't stop listening she had such an enticing voice.
 
 
“Momma put my guns in the ground
I can't shoot them any more
That long black cloud is coming down
I feel like I'm knockin' on heavens door
 
Knock knock knockin' on heavens door
Knock knock knockin' on heavens door
Knock knock knockin' on heavens door
Knock knock knockin' on heavens door
 
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.”
 
Kyo heard the shower stop and the curtain being pulled back. `She has a beautiful voice………………..WAIT WHAT. STUPIED STUPIED KYO YOU CAN'T BE HAVING FEELINGS FOR HER YOU JUST MEET HER YOUR SUPPOSE TO LOVE TOHRU!!!!!'
 
~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~
 
 
Unbeknownst to Audie she dressed and walked down stairs to the kitchen to make breakfast for every one, leaving Kyo to argue with himself on the roof.
 
Audie walked into the kitchen think of what to make for the guys. She decided to make pancakes and get some of her Vermont Maple Syrup from up stairs it was much better than that stuff you buy at the store.
 
She started rummaging threw the house and finally found all the ingredients she needed and set to work making her pancakes.
 
~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~