Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Punishment of the Innocent ❯ Dragon tears ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Dragon Eyes
 
Akito Sohma stood before Hatori with a malicious look in his eyes. Hatori spoke in a breathless way, “I apologize.”
 
“For what.” Akito demanded, slapping the older man.
 
“…For… disobeying you and…” Hatori couldn't finish. His body was in pain from the abuse that Akito had been raining no him from the beginning of this session.
 
“For loving that woman!” Akito finished, “For thinking that you could ever have love! Love doesn't exist in the Sohma family! You should know that you worthless shit!”
 
Hatori's face remained hidden under his bangs. He never saw the hand coming, but it collided with the side of his face. He definitely felt whatever the hand had been holding.
 
A shooting pain erupted near his eye. The older man held cried out in shock and pain as he fell to his side.
 
The pain was almost unbearable and he began to fear something might be seriously wrong.
 
Hatori touched the side of his face, feeling something wet. He slowly brought the hand back into his line of vision, “Blood.” The red fluid dripped from his fingers and more dripped from his face, forming a puddle beneath him.
 
“You'll be lucky if you can see from that eye ever again.” Akito snarled as he started walking towards Hatori.
 
There was a flash of white and Akito paused, realizing that Ayame had thrown himself over Hatori's body. Akito paused slightly, surprised that the snake was there.
 
The young boy then snarled maliciously, “What are you doing?”
 
Ayame almost sobbed, “Don't hurt him Akito-sama.”
 
“How dare you tell me what to do!” Akito yelled, holding up the switch he had in his other hand and brought it down on Ayame's shoulder.
 
The snake cried out from the strike as it bit through the cloth on his shoulder and licked his tender flesh. But he continued to look up with pleading eyes, “Please, have mercy on him. Punish me instead for his crimes if you must.”
 
Akito's eyes narrow, then he starts to smile, “Fine, stand and remove your clothing. Hatori, go sit in that chair.”
 
Ayame helped his friend up, Hatori whispered, “You shouldn't be here, leave now.”
 
The white haired man shook his head, “I can't Tori-chan. Akito-sama will hurt you to much. I'll take the fall, and we'll get you some place in time for your eye to get attention-ahh!”
 
The white haired man looked over his shoulder to see that Akito had brought the switch down once again, over his back. The head Sohma snarled, “He can get his own ass to the chair. Now strip!”
 
Ayame cautiously let go of Hatori, who was already suffering from earlier wounds. The white haired man lowered his gold eyes and started to shed his beautiful clothing.
 
Once he was fully naked a pinkish glow crept across his dainty cheeks. Akito pointed to a place on the floor, “Stand there, with your back facing me.”
 
Hatori tried to keep his working eye on his friend. But with each passing moment this simple task became harder and harder to do.
 
Hatori found his wounds were growing unbearably painful; the dark haired man sat in the chair and started to drift away.
 
And then all was dark…
 
 
 
Hatori opened his eyes to see Ayame's back, bathed in moonlight. Upon closer inspection he realized that the man's arms were held high above his body, tied in rope up to the ceiling.
 
“Ayame.” He quietly called out.
 
The man looked over his shoulder and smiled weakly, “Hatori-san. You're awake.”
 
The man searched his friends back for signs of abuse, “Did Akito…”
 
Ayame shook his head, “No, he left the room a while ago. He wanted… you to be awake… when we began.”
 
“Began what?” Hatori asked, though he had an idea what was about to take place.
 
“Ayame's punishment of course.” Akito stated as he stepped into the room.
 
Hatori watched as the sick adolescent walked stroked his friend's back, “How selfish you are Hatori. You'll allow your friend to take your punishment, despicable.”
 
Both men remained silent, being mostly unaffected by the untrue words. Akito stroked Ayame's rear, “You can back down now Ayame. You can back down and leave right now and I wont lay a hand on you.”
 
The white haired man seemed to consider it, he asked quietly, “And… what of Tori-san?” He still used the playful nickname, even in his position now.
 
Akito dug his nails into the man's porcelain flesh, “He will receive his punishment. The discipline he earned by betraying the Sohma family.”
 
Aya shook his head, “Then I'll stay here… I'll take his punishment.”
 
Akito snarled and yelled, “How can you be friendly? How can you care for this man? How! How can you care for each other? It's sickening!” He finished his statement by bringing down his whip across Ayame's back.
 
Ayame hissed at the feeling, pulling at the rope slightly before growing still again. The whip coiled at Akito's feet, the metal tips glowing in the moonlight.
 
Hatori opened his mouth and protested, “Akito-sama. You must stop this, you might hurt Ayame. He is fragile and cannot take this abuse.”
 
“You're *CRACK* speaking *CRACK* without *CRACK* permission. *CRACK* ” Akito snapped, outlining each word with a crack of the whip over Ayame's back.
 
Ayame cried out with each hit, shaking miserably.
 
The dark haired man tried to stand up, “What are you doing? I'm the one speaking out, why are you hurting him now?”
 
Akito growled with fury and rained several strokes over Ayame's back, rear and thighs.
 
*CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK*
 
He answered, “Ayame is taking your punishment. If you step out of line Ayame will be punished.”
 
*CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK*
 
At the end of the assault Ayame hung limply from the rope, breathing heavily. Hatori felt as if his already broken heart was now being ground into a fine dust.
 
Though it was Akito abusing his good friend, he felt as if it was himself that was holding the whip, punishing Ayame.
 
The dark haired boy crossed his arms and stared at the older man, “Do you have anything else to say?”
 
Hatori shook his head, knowing it was a rhetorical question, “No.”
 
*CRACK*
 
 
“Ahh!” Ayame cried out then whimpered.
 
“No, what?” Akito demanded.
 
*CRACK*
 
Ayame whimpered when the whip hit the ground behind him in warning. Hatori hastily added, “No Akito-sama.”
 
“That's better.” The young man said smugly. “Now tell me what you have done to upset me.”
 
“I… tried to marry a woman… that was not part of the Zodiac curse.” Hatori forced out.
 
*CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK*
 
“And this was a bad decision wasn't it Hatori.” Akito cooed in a haughty voice.
 
Hatori was silent, he noticed Akito raising his whip and answered, “Yes… Akito-sama.”
 
Somewhat displeased looking Akito grinned, “You're a fast learner. Perhaps its because of who's on the line here.” He turned to face Ayame, “Am I right Hatori?”
 
Hatori was silent, unsure how to answer.
 
*CRACK*
 
“Yes Akito-sama!” Hatori forced out when he heard the crack of the whip and Ayame crying out again.
 
“Is it because you care for Ayame?” Akito asked in a voice as if he were talking to a child.
 
Hatori knew this question would come with pain on Ayame's part so he lied and answered, “No Akito-sama.”
 
*CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK*
 
Ayame pulled at his restraints as Akito screamed over the constant cracking of the whip, “Do not lie to me! Ever! Do you understand Hatori? Do you understand!”
 
Hatori's eyes widened and he answered, “Yes Akito-sama! Yes! I understand!”
 
“And?” Akito prodded, bringing down the whip again over Ayame's back.
 
“And… I do care for Ayame…” Hatori said, barely above a whisper.
 
Akito stopped, staring at the bloody back before him. He walked forward and stared up at Ayame's face, which was hidden from Hatori.
 
The younger man made a sick smile as he put a hand on Ayame's soft hip. Hatori couldn't see the action but he had an idea what the other hand was doing.
 
Ayame tried to pull away from the touch on his groin, earning him a harsh slap across the face. Akito continued touching him there then after a moment asked, “My, my Ayame, what a dirty boy you are.”
 
Ayame whimpered, trying to ignore the boy touching him so gently. Akito continued, “I had no idea you liked being handled this way. Is that why you took Hatori's punishment for him?”
 
The silver haired man sobbed as he looked up, finding his bound wrists the only diversion from the hand on his organ. Akito grinned sickly, “Lets show Hatori what a bad person you are Ayame.”
 
He put the hand back on his hip and slowly turned Ayame around. Hatori studied the man's features.
 
Ayame's head was lowered and tilted to the side, as if trying to escape Hatori's gaze. A light blush was creeping over his cheeks and tears threatened to spill from his eyes.
 
Hatori's eyes moved down and settled on the length in his lap. “Ay-…” he quickly cut himself off lest Ayame face the punishment again.
 
Ayame closed his eyes and a deeper blush appeared on his face. Hatori instantly lowered his gaze as soon as he felt the tightening in his pants. He couldn't bare Ayame to believe he was taking pleasure in his friend's pain.
 
Akito walked from the room, “I'll be back. Remember to hold your tongues.” As he walked past Hatori he put a hand on his shoulder and stated, “Look at him Hatori. This is what you've done to him. All his tears and wounds are from you.”
 
Then he walked out of the room. After he left there was a long awkward silence. Ayame looked up and the tears suddenly spilled down his face.
 
Hatori shook his head, “Aaya-chan. don't cry. As soon as he comes in we'll tell him you should go.”
 
Ayame shook his head, “It isn't… the pain it's… oh Tori-san! You're eye, I'm so sorry, I… I… oh Hatori. I wish I could make it better.”
 
The man was silent. His friend seemed to be using the comforting words Hatori should have been, “Don't worry about me Ayame. It doesn't hurt as much as it appears to…” he lied quietly, “I'll take care you Aaya-chan. As soon as we're out of here.”
 
The man's lower lip shook for a moment and he seemed to smile. But his eyes suddenly widened in fear and he turned his head, squeezing his eyes shut, “No!”
 
Hatori gasped as the end of the whip reached out and licked Ayame's chest, opening a long red cut.
 
Akito walked in from behind Hatori clicking his tongue, “Tsk tsk. I thought I said to hold your tongues.”
 
He walked behind Ayame now and uncoiled his whip again, setting something down on a table, “I want you to watch Hatori. Watch or I'll whip him longer.”
 
Hatori nodded, “Yes Akito-sama.”
 
“Good.” The boy smiled smugly as he raised the whip above his head.
 
*CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK*
 
Aya cried out with each hit, squirming from the pain. His expressions cut through Hatori's heart even more than seeing the marks of the whip erupt over the man's back.
 
After more than 15 minutes of the abuse Akito stopped. He went to the table to retrieve what he had put there earlier. He dipped his fingers into the thick substance and applied it to his length.
 
Hatori watched cautiously, trying to understand what the boy was doing. His eyes suddenly widened when he stood behind Ayame.
 
He opened his mouth to warn his friend but was interrupted by Ayame's ear shattering scream.
 
Hatori watched horrified as the young man proceeded to take his friend. Ayame shook his head from side to side, “No! No! Please! Stop this! Akito-sama! I beg you not to! Please don't do this! No! Oh Kami please don't! Stop!”
 
“Please don't stop? No problem they're my little Ayame.” Akito coos as he continues to thrust.
 
Finally he finishes and cuts Ayame loose with a knife from the table. Ayame lands on his feet then falls to his knees, then to the ground, quickly curling up to hide himself from any more abuses Akito could have in store for him.
 
Akito smiled, “Hatori. You can call an ambulance for your eye. If you call them now, you'll probably be able to see from that eye again.”
 
He left the room quietly. Hatori instantly stood and rushed to Ayame's side. “Ayame.” He whispered.
 
The white haired man opened his eyes, “Tori-san. You're eye, you have to go call someone.”
 
“I told you I'd take care of you first.” Hatori said. He untied Ayame and comforted him, then went to find the phone, carrying Ayame with him, wrapped up in a blanket.
 
Ayame sobbed against Hatori's chest, “I'm so sorry Tori-san. I'm such a trouble to you.”
 
Hatori held his friend closer, “Ayame, you've done so much for me. You aren't a nuisance to me at all.” He kissed the boy gently.
 
Ayame's eyes widened but he didn't protest, “Oh Hatori… I love you so, this is nothing compared to the pain I felt when I thought you'd get married.”
 
The darker haired man gently kissed the man in his arms again, “Then I'll make it up to you.”
 
(Hatori makes it up to Ayame in a very friendly way. Want to read about it? Make 1 review and that will inspire me enough to actually post chapter 2.)