Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Punishment of the Innocent ❯ The Cure ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
Hatori's Cure
 
Hatori kissed Ayame gently.
 
Ayame's eyes widened but he didn't protest, “Oh Hatori… I love you so, this is nothing compared to the pain I felt when I thought you'd get married.”
 
The darker haired man gently kissed the man in his arms again, “Then I'll make it up to you.”
 
He ran his fingers through his friend's silver locks, careful not to touch any of the open wounds caused by Akito's whip. Hatori pulled Ayame up closer and engaged a deep kiss.
 
Ayame gasped but relaxed into the kiss, opening his mouth to the dragon.
 
They continued kiss, massaging each other's lips with their own. Ayame reached up a weak hand and ran it through the Dragon's hair.
 
Hatori started moving lower, kissing the snake's neck, nipping gently at the flesh. Ayame gasped and moaned, trying to pull his friend closer to him, “Please Hatori…” he used the dragon's full name.
 
Ayame almost looked pained so the dragon looked up, “What is it.”
 
The snake's half lidded gold eyes looked up at Hatori passionately, “Please… Hatori… give me more… I cant…. I can't… I need you Hatori, all of you. Make me forget…”
 
“You want me to alter your memory?” Hatori asked breathlessly.
 
“No.” Ayame sobbed, “I- I want to remember that I helped you, but…” he moved a leg to wrap around Hatori, “I need you to make me forget.”
 
Hatori picked the young man up, “The ambulance is here Ayame.”
 
The snake nodded, looking slightly hut. He latched onto his friend and prepared himself to be carried. The dark haired man carried Ayame out to the ambulance, “Don't worry Ayame, they'll make it better for you.”
 
They both remained silent, knowing the only one who could make this situation better for the snake, was the dragon.
 
 
~*~
 
 
The next day Ayame lay on a bed faced towards the wall. He heaved a sigh of boredom, the nurses wouldn't let him roll over, and they never thought about turning the bed so he could at least watch the T.V.
 
He heard the door open and instantly started rattling off, “I don't want to eat. The food here is terrible. Why can't you have that cute nurse come back in here and give me a massage, he looked gentle. I'm so lonely in here! Why can't my dearest brother come to keep his beloved brother company?”
 
“I… really don't care about half the things you mentioned.”
 
Ayame paused and slowly looked up, “Hatori!” he pushed himself up so he could see over his shoulder, “Have you come to see me?”
 
Hatori nodded, he reached forward and absent-mindedly adjusted the back of Ayame's patient wardrobe, which was rather… exposed in the back.
 
He then touched Ayame's cheek, enjoying the warmth of the blush it created, “And I came to make it up to you.”
 
It took Ayame a moment to remember what the man was talking about. “Hatori.” He put his hand over Hatori's, turning his face slightly to kiss the hand on his cheek. He blushed, “You… really don't have to make it up to us.”
 
Hatori noticed the sadness in Ayame's eyes and decided he needed to make it perfectly clear what he was here to do.
 
So he leaned forward and pressed his lips against Ayame's. “Ha-!” the snake was cut off, but greatly pleased with the heated and passionate kiss Hatori was giving him.
 
He pushed himself up so he was on his knees on the hospital bed. He knelt in front of his friend, finding it easier to reach the man's lips without making him lean over too much.
 
The dragon brushed his fingers over Ayame's entrance causing him to gasp. Hatori sharply pulled his hand away but the snake caught it before it got to far.
 
Watching his friend's eyes closely, Ayame brought the hand back down to his side. He whispered, “Go ahead… there's lubricant in the drawer over there.”
 
Hatori raised his brows and Ayame rolled his eyes, “Yes, I hate the doctors here. Now would you hurry up?”
 
The snake fetched the lubricant and smeared it onto his fingers while the snake shed the paper smock for patients. Ayame became impatient and pulled the man down to kiss him deeply.
 
The older man reached around the younger, slowly pushed a finger in, and then pushed in the next, preparing Ayame carefully. He knew the younger man would most definitely be sore after what Akito had put him through the night before.
 
Ayame managed to completely strip Hatori during the passionate kiss. The Dragon smiled against the others lips when he noticed but didn't break the union.
 
Hatori carefully leaned Ayame back onto the bed, still absorbed in his kissing and probing. Ayame leaned back, spreading his legs to permit the fingers.
 
“Oh, Hatori-san. Hatori-san. Ha-ahh!” Ayame suddenly yelped, clutching to his friend tightly.
 
The dragon stood back up quickly and saw blood on the sheets. He started cursing himself for reopening Ayame's wounds. The white haired man held onto the large man desperately, releasing small choked sobs.
 
Hatori soothed him as best as he could, rubbing the man's prostate till his sobs turned into moans.
 
Ayame wrapped his legs around Hatori and sighed, “Like this.”
 
“Like this?” Hatori asked in a confused voice.
 
The snake lay his head against the dragon's shoulder, “Take me like this.”
 
Hatori chuckled and pulled his fingers from Ayame's opening. He gripped the slender hips in his firm hands and lowered the man onto his member.
 
Ayame arched and moaned, tightening his grip around the older man's hips. The snake held himself tightly to his friend, rocking his hips against him. Hatori held him from the hips, keeping him close.
 
The elder boy had believed he had complete control of the situation, he was the one holding Ayame, he was the one penetrating him etc.
 
Then Ayame needed to come. Without the dragon noticing it, he was manipulated to turn completely around, so his back was towards the bed.
 
Hatori was only able to gather that he'd shifted when he felt himself falling backwards onto Ayame's hospital bed.
 
Ayame was now on top, with Hatori buried deeply within him. He guided his friend's hands to his member, “Hatori, let me come with you.”
 
The dark haired man nodded and sighed when Ayame leaned forward, his silver hair dancing over the sensitive bare chest before him. Hatori started timing his thrusts with the strokes on the younger man's organ.
 
He watched the snake's body, the way it moved as if it had no bones. He examined the porcelain skin, tainted from this side only by the pink blush on his cheeks and the patched wound on his chest.
 
“Ayame.” He whispered as his strokes quickened.
 
“Hatori.” The younger moaned, leaning forward more, becoming overwhelmed by his arousal.
 
Hatori leaned forward and kissed the man passionately, moaning into the other's mouth as they both came, at the same time.
 
They both took a few minutes to breath heavily, Ayame resting his forehead on his friend's chest, Hatori staring up at the ceiling, thinking about his precious snake.
 
Ayame asked quietly, “Hatori?”
 
“Hmm?”
 
“Do… you really care for me?” it was barely above a whisper.
 
“I love you Ayame…” after a pause he added, “And my heart broke as well when I announced I was engaged… the moment I saw the pain in your eyes. Ayame, I'm going to take away that pain forever, so you'll never feel it again.” He ran his hand through the other's hair, “So long as I'm here, I'll love you and protect you from that pain.”
 
Ayame pulled himself off Hatori's shrinking member. He lay down on the other's chest, his face buried in the crook of the dragon's neck, and his arms wrapped around his shoulders.
 
They held each other for some time, and Ayame found himself completely healed from the steady beat of his lover's heart and the promise that he'd always love him.
 
(So? Whaddya think? Should I continue this or stuff like this?)