Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Sapphire ❯ Journey to Central ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- I do not own FMA or the characters of FMA but I do own Rain and Ivi.
 
-Journey to Central-
 
I committed the ultimate sin, and now I have to search the world for something. How long will it take to fix what is wrong?
 
“Hey sis, where are going?”
 
“We are going to central, so I can become a state alchemist.”
 
“Do you really think that will help us?”
 
“Yes I do. Now what is with all of the questions?”
 
“You know me I like to ask questions.”
 
“I know sis.”
 
“What was she like?”
 
“Who?”
 
“Mom.”
 
“Well she was the nicest person you would ever meet. She had long black hair, purple eyes and pale skin. I have been told that I look just like her.”
 
The two sisters were on their way to central on the request of Colonel Mustang, to take the State Alchemist qualification test.
 
“Hey sis watch out or…”
 
BAM!!!
 
“Hey watch where you are going shorty!”
 
“Who are you calling me shorty? Midget girl!
 
Midget girl? I'm taller than you!”
 
“She has a point, big brother.”
 
There was a flash of a man with short black hair and dark green eyes, came a crossed the older sister's mind. Big Brother!
 
“Al you are supposed to be on my side!”
 
“But I am. Big brother!”
 
“Sis! Come on let's go.”
 
“Yeah you're right, let's go.” She said snapping out of her daze.
 
“Hey, where do you think you are going?”
 
“We are going this way.” The older sister said.
 
“What are your names?” Al asked.
 
“My name is Ivi and my older sister is named Rain. I guess we will see you around.”
 
“Who do you think those boys where, sis?”
 
“I don't know sis, but let's go.”
 
They arrived at the train station and Rain called central from the phone booth.
 
“Central Command.” A cool female voice came through the receiver.
 
“Yes this is Rain Wood. I would like to speak with Colonel Roy Mustang.”
 
“One moment please.”
 
“Colonel Mustang you have Rain Wood holding on the line.”
 
“Patch it through.”
 
“Colonel Mustang.”
 
“Hello sir, this is Rain Wood checking in to tell you we are about to board the train. We will see you when we get there.”
 
“Good. I will be sending someone to meet you at the station.”
 
“How will I know who it is?”
 
“You will know.”
 
“Good-bye sir.”
 
“Good-bye.”
 
Rain hung up the phone.
 
“Come on sis, or we will miss the train.” Ivi yelled at her sister.
 
Rain ran and got on the train with her sister, when the train started to move. The sisters found a seat in the back of the train and they took a seat.
 
“I wish momma could see you get your state certification.”
 
“Would you just shut up about her? She left us, plain and simple.”
 
“Sister why are you always mad at momma?”
 
“I don't want to talk about her anymore.”
 
The train ride was very unpleasant, actually that would be understatement, more like dreadful.
 
They finally made it to central and when they arrived, they saw a very tall man with a blonde curl for hair, in a blue military uniform.
 
“Hey sis, I think that might be the person who is picking us up.”
 
“You probably are right.”
 
The girls walked over to the tall man.
 
“Um, Hello sir, are you from the military?” Rain asked him.
 
“Why yes I am. I'm Major Armstrong, the Strong Arm Alchemist.” He said as he ripped off his shirt and started to flex his muscles.
 
“Um. Sis, why is his shirt off?” Ivi whispered to Rain.
 
“I have no idea. It's kind of scary though.” Rain whispered back. “Um. Major are you by chance here to pick up the Wood sisters?”
 
“Why yes I am. I'm going to use the technique that has been passed down the Armstrong family to pick them up too.”
 
“Do we really want to tell him who we are? I mean I really don't want to be picked up by this guy.” Rain asked her sister in a nervous tone.
 
“Yeah you're right. Let's find Central Command by ourselves.” Ivi told her and they started to leave.
 
“Hey where are you two going?” The major said running after them. “You are coming with me to see the colonel Miss Wood!” He said towering over them.
 

“Okay, we will go, just don't hurt us!” Rain pleaded.
 
“Would someone who looked like this hurt you two? I think not!” he said as he flexed his muscles again.
 
“Alright you win major. Let's go see the colonel now.” Ivi said trying to convince the major.
 
“Right! Let's go you will be safe with me!” he flexed again.
 
This is going to be a long day. Rain thought to herself.