G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ A Love Untold ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Rain stumped off mumbling to herself how so self-centered Domon was and that he was a complete jerk. He didn't care about her! He cared only for the sake of partnership.

"I can't believe him! And how many times have I done him favors?" she complained as she started to pace when she ran out of a place to go further. She could have been killed if it weren't for Chibodee.

"Hey Rain! Where you going from here?" the American voice asked her as he walked up with his hands in his pockets. He knew she was steamed up and he agreed with her. Domon was too strict on her in a lot of ways.

"I don't know. And I don't care. He's so hotheaded that all he thinks about is himself! I had put up with his nonsense for far too long and never once did I get recognition. I.." She suddenly stopped and let her arms hang to her sides. She was starting to sound like him. Finding fault and complaining to no end.

"That's who Domon is obviously. He's so stuck on finding his brother that everything else seems so less important to him. Or maybe he was so worried about you he just didn't know how to say it." Chibodee explained while looking in her fuming eyes. He'd seen her get angry or frustrated at Domon for small things but he had seemed to hit a nerve.

"I don't know anymore. Sometimes I get the hint he just doesn't want me around anymore. A lot of times I'm sure he wants to say it but knows he can't." Rain confessed as she leaned against a tree looking pained.

"Don't think like that. He needs you more than he knows it. He's just so blind and naïve that he doesn't think to notice. Hell, he may not even know how." Chibodee laughed as he patted Rain's shoulders. Domon just didn't know what he was missing. Rain was an excellent girl with a good head on her shoulders. She was like a sister to him in a lot of ways.

"C'mon I'll walk you back. It isn't safe out here." He offered.

"I'm really fine, Chibodee. Thanks for your concern and help." She smiled as she hugged her chest.

"No problem. That's what I'm here for right?" he grinned and walked back with her side by side.

"Why don't you go on ahead, Chibodee. I just need some time to myself. And I'm sure your crew is looking for you. They may be worried." Rain stated as she stopped walking and turned to him.

"You sure? I wouldn't be a gentleman if I let a lady stay out here alone but I'm not one to argue with you. I'll leave you be if you wish." He said it with a wide smile and a small bow to tease her. She smiled and nodded at him.

"I wish it. I just need time to cool off before I go back. I'm sure he's still steamed too."

"Most probably. But you're the only one that can fix that. I best head back to my crew. You may be right. They'll search for me to no end. I'll catch you later, Rain." And with that, he walked on back. Got his gundam and left.

That gave Rain some time to think to herself and relax. Earlier had shaken her up badly but not permanently. She sat down on a tree stump with her chin in her palm just thinking to herself. Why did Domon have to be so unfair? Did she really deserve all his ridicules and accusations? Maybe some of them but not all. All she knew now was that she was going to have a long talk with Mr. Domon Kasshu. One way or another.

But before she could think of anything else, she felt a presence cover her as she looked up and from side to side. But before she could check behind her, she was grabbed from the back with a hand covering her mouth to keep her silent. The grasp on her was so tight she barely had enough air to let out a whimper.

"Make a noise, and I'll be sure to snap your neck." The voice threatened against her ear as he pulled her roughly to follow him and not resist. But she wasn't about to let this stranger take advantage of her!

Biting down hard on the hand that held her mouth, she shuved hard against the intruder and dashed away from him not daring to look back just yet. But her escape didn't last lone for all she knew was she was running fast until suddenly she felt a sharp pain hit her head. Then all went black.
***** Laura: Well another chapter down. That makes 3! Thanks for the reviews peeps. You keep me writing.

Chibodee: ::lying on the couch all sprawled out, snoring::

Laura: and I'm sure Chibodee feels the same way.

Chibodee: how many.cups of sugar does it take to get.to the moon..? ::talks in his sleep::

Laura: Chibodee Krocket! Get your lazy American ass up, boy! Your giving me a bad name!

Chibodee: ah! I swear I didn't eat the cow!...what? What time is it?

Laura: ::falls over:: And I thought I had weird dreams. But Anyway, thanks for the reviews. Greatly appreciated!