G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ A Love Untold ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Domon paced the ground at the foot of hid Gundam. Where was she? It was time to leave and she picked a time like this to go for a stroll! Right after being attacked! Okay, yeah he'd admitted it. It was pretty harsh to yell at her when it wasn't her fault. But running out on him wouldn't solve anything and even she knew that. But he didn't suspect her to be gone this long.

He then got a sickening feeling that something had definitely happen to her. Rain just wouldn't leave him hanging this long. Not nearly.

"She better have a good reason for this.besides just being angry with me." He complained, trying to ease his beating heart and sick feeling. Nothing wrong could happen to her. She knew how to take care of herself. She's Rain after all.

Domon walked on ahead in the woods calling her name and listening to a sound or maybe her voice calling back to him. But all he heard was animals and sticks breaking beneath his feet. Where was that girl??

"Rain? C'mon, Rain, we gotta get going. We'll be." he was suddenly cut short when he looked down at his feet and saw a familiar yellow head band lying under his foot. His heart stopped as he picked it up and noticed it belonged to Rain. She always had it on. It was beyond a doubt true that she was in trouble. But for how long was she gone? But when he looked further, he could see a faint blue cloth hanging from a branch near him. Dear God that was her blue jacket!

"Rain! Where are you!" he began to yell as he clutched the blue fabric in his tightened fist. Whoever was responsible for this would surely pay with their lives! No one takes Rain! "I'll find you Rain. So help me I will get you back!" he vowed to himself as he ran back to his Gundam.
** "What do you mean she's 'gone'?? How could you lose sight of her, Domon!" the orange haired Frenchman stood up from his seat and stared at his teammate. Being part of the Shuffle Alliance had made them closer as friends and learn to respect and acknowledge one another.

"She had run off after the Dark Gundam suits attacked. We had an argument and she walked off and never came back after that. All I found was this." Domon laid her jacket and head band on the table after slapping his hand on the wooden table.

"Who could have taken her? And why?" George thought as he studied the hair set and jacket. "There's no other choice. Round up the rest of the team and we'll begin a search party. Mademoiselle' will be found. I will make sure of it." He promised as Marie-Louis walked in looking pretty and young but with a sad look on her face.

"I've informed my father, George. No one had seen Rain.oh I do hope she's alright." She began to sob alittle as she looked up at Domon with her sad green eyes. "We can't let anything bad happen to her. She's too good for that." She whispered as Domon faced the other way. How did he let this happen? He was so careful about everything he's done. But how could he let someone take Rain away from him? He couldn't bear thinking of what it would be like without her. If that were to happen then he'd continue fighting without a partner. No replacements.

He shook his head at those thoughts. He shouldn't be thinking of those things! Rain was fine and alive!

"Domon? I say we make our rounds. We start from where you found her belongings to how it all begun. Its our only tools for right now." George said sadly and crossed his arms. This would be a long search.

------- Rain sat up slowly and groaned at the aching pain in her head. It felt 10 times worse than a migraine. But her thoughts were drawn to her surroundings. She wasn't in the woods nor was she anywhere close to where she and Domon we're staying. From what she could make out from her blurry vision, she was in a cell. The iron, rusty and sweaty smell said it all if not her sight. It was dark and lonely with just one small cot she was obviously placed on with a sink and toilet. She could even hear bugs crawl around on the floor and rats squeak their way around. Rain wanted to cry at just the feeling of being there.

"Hello? Is someone there? Can anyone hear me?" she began to call not caring who it was. She was too scared to be alone in that little hellhole. "Please.someone.Domon where are you?" Rain began to cry for Domon. She regretted everything she had said to him. All she cared about was he being with her right now and telling her that it was okay. But she wasn't okay. Her head throbbed like a hammer at her skull with no mercy as her body grew sore and achy. She was sure that if no one were to come, she'd surely die in that cell.
********* Laura: Okay! Chapter 4 is up and rolling! Sorry to leave you in suspense but I just had to!

Chibodee: Poor Rain! What will happen to her??? ::grabs Laura by her collar:: help, little woman!

Laura: ::slaps him up side the head:: That will be in the next chapter Chibo and don't ever grab me like that again! Ahem.sorry for the interruption. He hates suspense just as much.

Chibodee: ::rubs his head:: ow! What's your fist made out of? Iron?

Laura: close enough Chibo. But thanks again for the reviews and for giving me advice. I'll make sure to correct my mistake!

Chibodee: Yeah! You tell her Evil Irish Eyes! Tell her she makes too many mistakes and to learn how to spell my.

~BONK!~

Laura: Yeah well I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Chibodee will be unconscious for a while but that's okay! Thanks again!