G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ A Love Untold ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Okay here's the plan. We search every little place and city we can think of. Don't miss a town, woods; nothing." George instructed to the other 4 with him. He was starting to get desperate. No telling who had Rain.

"No duh, Sherlock." Chibodee said sarcastically to George as he passed him a glare. Ever since Rain's disappearance, Chibodee kept blaming himself for listening to her and not walk her back to Domon. And even though Domon didn't say anything, he silently blamed Chibodee. It was like a silent betrayal in his eyes no matter how many times Chibodee tried to ignore it.

"Look, Chibodee. No time to be cocky. Rain is most probably in terrible danger and if we don't fine her." George hesitated. "we could be in for the worst."

"Sis can handle herself while we go out and look for her. She hasn't been bro's partner for nothing, ya know." Sai Saci responded as he jumped down from a tree he was perched on. With a big smile he looked up at the human giant next to him. "I think Argo might agree, right?"

"Rain Mikamura is still alive. And I do agree with Sai Saci. She is not as vulnerable as others take her to be." Argo explained to the others with that all serious expression and mean looking glare. He meant well. Everyone knew but at times you could easily tell when and when not to force him into something. Something they learned well not to do.

"How can you guys be so sure? We don't even know who has her! God only knows who does!" Chibodee panicked as he slammed his fists on the ground causing the soil to break against his knuckles, leaving a huge and deep hole. "This is all my fault!"

The 3 men stared at him including Domon who was propped up against a tree keeping to himself and lost in thought until he heard Chibodee's outburst.

"Chibodee. What do you mean it's your fault? You had nothing to do with her disappearance. Did you?" George looked down at Chibodee with confusion written all over his face. It couldn't be true.

"I blame myself for letting her be alone in the woods. I should have walked her back to Domon. She had asked me to leave her so she could have some time by herself to think things through. Damnit! I should have been smart enough to know that it was still very dangerous out there! Now someone has her held hostage or God forbid something worse happened." Chibodee complained and accused himself. He felt worse just by saying all of it aloud.

"Its not your fault, Chibodee. If it's anyone's fault, its mine." Domon walked up with his head bowed, glaring down with angry eyes and clutched fists. "I shouldn't have been angry with her. I know how stubborn I am and I lose my temper for too easily. I shouldn't have let her walk off knowing that no where was safe." He explained looking just as upset as Chibodee.

"Well, moping around won't bring her back. It's obvious that whoever took her is out for revenge. Either on us or Rain. But until we do find out, it's our duty to search this place up and down." George spoke demandingly and walked off to his Gundam. They had already arranged earlier to meet at his place to gather so they could start the search. But until then, all that was left was to keep their eyes peeled all the way through.

Rain sat up suddenly when she heard the rattling of keys hit the iron of her jail cell. They had finally come to finish her off. There hadn't been a sign or a hint of Domon's presence. He really did hate her because he would have saved her by now. What had she done to deserve this? And why? She didn't know. But from the way things were looking, she would find out soon enough.

A masked man walked in yanking her from the bed she rested on and pulled her to her feet. Hurting from his continuous tugs, she relented and followed tiredly and weakly to where ever this rough looking guy was taking her.

"Where are you taking me? And who are you?" she managed to ask as he pulled her onward. But he didn't answer nor did he turn around to look at her. He just continued making her walk forward without a break. She felt sure that whatever was coming, it would be her final hour.