G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ A Love Untold ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Rain was pushed roughly into a chair and then felt her hands be cuffed against the armrest. As she looked down, she saw that the masked man was slipping on cuffs around her ankles. Instead of being scared, she began to get furious. This had gotten too out of hand!

"Tell me what you want with me! Why are you keeping me looked here?? I demand an answer!" Rain began to yell with anger.

But the masked man only looked at her and walked out the room, slamming the huge iron door behind him then hearing a click as the door locked. Now she was alone once again but being strapped in an old chair with chains and cuffs on her hands and ankles. What were they trying to prove? Rain tore her eyes from the door and pulled on her arm trying at least to get it loose a little but to no avail. Tears stung at her eyes as she gave up from pulling and settled breathlessly in the uncomfortable chair.

Then after about 10 minutes of pondering whether she'd live or not, she heard another click from the door and turned to see the iron door being pushed open. Again she saw the masked man but he only stepped aside to open the door wider for someone else to walk through. Her eyes widened at the sight of him.

"Rain Mikamura. Such a pleasure to see you." He greeted with a wide vicious smile and sat down in on a stool that was placed for him by the masked man.

"Wong!" Rain echoed with hate in her eyes suddenly. But he only smiled wider and crossed his right leg over his left.

"Glad you noticed me so quickly. Sorry if your stay here was.a little unpleasant. You see, I had arranged for a fancier room but." he nods his head to the side at the masked man standing like a soldier by the iron door. "he preferred your room. So I gave you his. Wasn't too shabby was it?" Wong said with sarcasm.

"Why are you doing this? What do you want with me?" Rain ignored his sarcastic remarks and got to the point.

"Simple, Miss Mikamura. I heard about you being team partners with Domon Kasshu. Have I heard wrong?"

Rain glared at him with the same hate she had the moment she saw him walking through the door. "Why do you want to know?"

"I heard about his awesome ability with his Gundam. Shining Gundam right? And I was curious how this bizarre Gundam operates. And the only way I would find out is if I find the brains behind it all. Which, fortunately for me, is you." He grinned again standing up and pacing back and forth in front of her.

"You're wasting your time if you think I'll tell you anything about the Shining Gundam. I rather die then endanger Domon or the others." Rain vowed stubbornly as Wong stopped and stared at her.

He glared down at her and slapped his hands on the armchair and hovered over her with an evil looking expression and lowered his glasses on the tip of his nose.

"Oh really? What if I were to say I could arrange for Domon's death by just the wave of my hand? Will you be so selfish if you let the others die and just Domon and yourself live instead?" Wong egged her on.

"Don't even try it. Domon can take down an army of your men as well as the others. Their not weak like you." She sneered.

"We'll see about that. Guard! Take her back to her humble little room. We'll see if she's ready to talk in the morning." Wong looked down at her. "I'll give you the news on who died first." He laughed and let the guard uncuff her and roughly hall her out of the room.
*************

Laura: Chapter 6! Chapter 6! Sorry once more for the cliffhangers there. I'll be a good girl and update more often. (

Chibodee: Don't expect that, folks. She's no good girl. I saw what she does with her boyfriend and.

Laura: Chibodee you finish that sentence, I'll rip your lungs out and stick them in your ears! Stephen and I never did anything unnecessary! It's yourself you should worry about.

Chibodee: ::whistles innocently::

Laura: uh-huh. My point exactly. But anyway, thanks for the reviews people. I'll keep ya posted on things! Lata!