G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ A Love Untold ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Domon climbed down from his Shining Gundam and took in a deep, aggravating sigh. It had already been 2 days since her disappearance and yet they still had no clue who took her or where. Domon even got Dr. Mikamura searching all over for any location of her where a bouts. But still, all remained unknown.

"How ya holding up, bro?" Domon heard a teenage voice ask him from behind. He didn't answer in return but only looked up at his Gundam and then ran his hand through his jet-black hair. "Bro?"

"I'm fine, Sai Saci. Got anymore news from George?" He had seemed to ask that question a lot now. Like every hour almost.

"Still nothing. Chibodee hasn't come back from the near by town either. He's just as desperate as you are. And he keeps blaming himself for it all." Sai Saci said regretfully for Chibodee's sake.

"Blaming himself won't bring her back. Its no use trying that way." Domon said frankly and covered himself more in his red cape. But before he could walk away, he heard a massive explosion not far from where he stood and immediately got on alert. It sounded like a Gundam fight.

"Whoa! It's a Gundam fight about 12 miles away! And it looks like Chibodee's in there!" Sai Saci announced after climbing up in his Gundam and looked into his detector.

"Its dark suits! They got him out numbered." Domon got back into his Gundam and got into that tight leather stuff that fit perfectly around his body. Stretching his body alittle, Domon let the cockpit and computer check his metabolism, blood pressure, until all was green. Sai Saci was right behind him but it didn't take long for Argo and George to follow either.

"What's going on? Why hadn't I picked up any detection sooner?" Domon complained to himself as he and the others raced towards where the battle was taking place. Even though Chibodee was holding his own, he badly needed assistance b/c the suits were growing my numbers.

"Hold on there Chibodee! We're coming man!" Sai Saci said with a wide smile as he broke through about 5 Gundams blocking his path and stood next to a battered Baxter Gundam.

"Hang in there, Chibodee. You can't hog all the fun." George announced with a sly smile curving his lips. He was about pumped to get into another rumble with the Dark suits. Especially after what they had done to Rain.

"Guys, I think I know who's behind this believe it or not. I could have sworn I heard earlier Wong giving the orders for the Gundams to attack. Don't think I'm crazy but I know what I heard." Chibodee said in one breath.

"Wong? How can that be possible? How would he get in contact with the Dark Gundam?" George asked himself but loud enough for the others to hear him. Domon instantly had it all figured out.

"It's Master Asia. He's behind this. He has to be. He's the only one I know besides Kyoji who works with the Dark Gundam. Maybe Wong was taken over by DG cells." But silently he begged for Rain to be alright and for her not to be in danger with the DG cells. He already had the hardest time admitting that Rain was somewhere and may be either dead or begging for her life. Considering this made his anger rise. They had done this to HIS Rain! Now he was even more determined to destroy his first teacher who taught him the art of fighting and fair play. But when he thought about it, all it was was a trick. In his master's own way, he betrayed himself and his teachings.

"I'll get you Undefeated of the East! And when I do, I'll make you beg for your life for kidnapping Rain! No one gets away with that!"

But then he heard a small chuckle like laugh and then realized it was getting louder until it sounded like a roar of laughing. Was his Master laughing in his face?

"Then come, Domon Kasshu! You want to save your partner then you'll have to fight me to get to her. And if you happen to defeat me, which I can assure you you cannot, you'll face the Dark Gundam itself. And not even the great Shuffle Alliance can aid you in this one!" The Master laughed out again standing in a far distance in his Gundam, arms crossed and standing on top of his white horse.

"I'll get you, Master! I swear on Rain's life I will kill you!!" Domon screamed as the others gasped. His Hyper Mode was starting to show! Domon, who was still remaining in the cockpit, was burning with anger. His eyes that bloodful red as the sparks danced around him. And with one jump, he charged after his former teacher, screaming out Rain's name in fury.

Laura: ::whistles innocently:: Oh hell I can't help it! I'm a cliff hangering person! It just comes out that way! I'm sorry!

Chibodee: ::sitting in a chair with his feet propped up:: Yeah yeah. We know you do that on purpose just to annoy people. But hell it took you a while to update!

Laura: I don't do that to annoy people! And I know I take a while to update. Believe it or not, I have so much to do for the Easter holidays. But I'm not complaining. As long as I'm not in school!

Chibodee: maybe it would be better if you were.

Laura: maybe I'll just ring your neck. How about that?

Chibodee: No comment

Laura: Good. Then keep it on the DL if you know what I mean. But I hope you like this chapter. Minus the cliff hanger. Sorry!