G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ A Love Untold ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Rain had to be constantly pushed from behind to keep walking at a faster pace. Couldn't he at least stop with the shoving so she can get her balance to even walk faster? It was obviously not the guard's intension. He had been pushing her down the same hall for almost a whole day, never saying a word to her at all.

Opening the iron door once again, she was shoved one last time into the same chair with the same locks around her ankles and wrists. It was already leaving blisters and scraps on both. But she quickly ignored the pain when Wong strolled in once again, his hands behind his back.

"Hello again, Miss Rain. I hope you slept well." He said almost venomously. If she knew the exact image of what Satan's smile would look like, she would have chosen his smart ass grin. It was like the Devil laughing at her from Hell through him. But Rain didn't answer his question. He was only trying to get further under her skin than he already was.

"I take it you did. That's wonderful. But to get things going here, I'll ask you one simple question." He sneered again at her. "I want to know how Shining Gundam operates. Its best you tell me, Rain." Wong persisted as his smile faded.

"You think I'm stupid enough to tell you anything about the Shining Gundam? You're out of your mind. And you can threaten me about trying to kill Domon b/c as far as I'm concerned, he has the better advantage being that your helpless against him." Rain said feeling proud of her outburst but Wong looked anything but pleased. He seemed more impatient than ever.

"Your signing your death wish, girl! I want to know now! Or I will force it out of you!" he began to yell as he grabbed her neck. "This time I won't be easy on you."

Rain struggled under his grasp but never opened her mouth to say anything. She just looked into his raging eyes with her own. She was not going to stand to be threatened.

"Let her go, Wong. She won't say anything if your choking her." A voice came from the dark corner of the room.

"Stay out of this, Master Asia. I'll get what I need from her even if I beat her to the edge of her life. And I will do it, Rain Mikamura. Trust me that I will."

Rain gasped for air as his hand tightened around her throat but she suddenly felt the air rush back in when Master Asia yanked his arm away. "You fool! Killing her will be your loss!" the old man yelled as he glared at Wong. "We need her and your throwing away the only opportunity we have to get the Dark Gundam going again." Master Asia scolded him as he would a child. Rain suddenly found herself thinking if Master Asia was this hard on Domon when they were training years ago.

"You old fool. I know what I'm doing. And I know with this girl's help, Domon will be sure to fall for it. He'd do anything for his little partner." Wong grinned evily.

"Don't be so sure. Domon has great pride and he won't give in that quickly. even if it meant my life. He's only after his brother and to help his father. I'm only tagging along." She said, repeating the exact words Domon had once told her a while back. She was only there for the ride and help with what needs to be fixed. And that was that.

"What a sad little story but it does you no good. Either way I will have Domon Kasshu and his little group killed I don't care what it takes. You and your friends are a thorn in my side that can easily be removed under some circumstances." Wong glanced at Master Asia who stood there with his arms crossed. "And trust me, Miss Mikamura. You wouldn't like how I can arrange it."
**Domon walked down the city in Hong Kong, avoiding the stares he got from people who knew who he was.

"Hey! It's the Neo-Japan fighter!"

"Wow, they say he's a pretty roughed up guy."

"I hear he's an awesome fighter."

"And his Gundam is cool too!" Domon heard one kid say. But none of that mattered to him. He had to clear his thoughts. It was clouded with worry and panic for his female partner who he hoped was still alive. Even though Master Asia had told him that she was he still had a sickening feeling that she was in more danger than he let himself think she was. Damn, he shouldn't let himself think like that! He knew Rain better than that. She was okay. scared yes but okay. She would find a way back to him if he couldn't get to her. But damnit! He shouldn't have let her out of his sight that day. Why was he so hateful to her sometimes?

~flashback~ "Domon? Look, I know you like to keep your space but let me help sometimes okay? Everyone needs someone to lean on every." Domon cut her off.

"I don't need your help, Rain! Your only here to help repair my Gundam. Not to be my psychiatrist and repeat my problems over and over again to me. If that's what you plan on doing and trying to feel sorry for me then I don't need you anywhere around me." He barked at her hatefully as she listened with a broken heart. He never did catch the glimpse of sorrow as she trailed behind him. Far behind him.

~end flashback~ Domon would have liked to beat his own self up just thinking of what he had said. If it bothered him so much, he could only imagin how Rain must have felt. He was starting to believe what he was told all along.

"Your hateful, Domon!"

"Rain never did you any harm and yet she gets all the blame for your mistakes!"

"You're a coward."

Domon ran his fingers through his raven black hair and kept on walking until he looked down from a small bridge at his own reflection. How could Rain but up with someone like him? She stayed with him through all the accusations, ridicules, and threats.

Then, he began to realize that all the hateful stuff he had said to her was only a cover up. He loved that young brunette with all his heart but he just didn't know how to show it.

"I'll find you, Rain. And when I do. I'll tell you how I feel. what I truly feel. And I won't hide anything from you." He vowed as he walked away from the bridge, not taking a glance back.

Laura: "Swing low. Sweet chariot... comin forth to carry me home!"

Chibodee: Oh great. She found a new hobby.

Laura: I love to sing. Nothing wrong with that.

Chibodee: First, sing a good song. And second, try to sing better.

Laura: Alright. ::clears throat:: I. I just updated. a new chapter!!!!

Chibodee: I said sing a good song and then try and at least sing good.

Laura: Fine ::clears throat again:: "How can you see into my eyes, like open doors."::goes on::

Chibodee: Hey not bad. You can do something useful instead of aggravating me.

Laura: Hey, you don't sing in a choir for 10 years and sing for 15 years for nothing man. I sing for weddings, graduations, funerals, ::names them::

Chibodee: In other words, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Bye!