G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ A Love Untold ❯ Chapter 14 ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It had to be the best feeling in the world when Rain set herself down in a hot tub of water. Her skin tingled from the lack of warmth that surrounded it. She had been lying in bed for days from exhaustion until she couldn't take it anymore. Getting clean was the one thing she wanted and she wanted it now.

She had lost count on how long she was trapped in that cell and she owed Seitt everything for risking his life to get her out of it. But did her everything involve marriage or commitment to him? She had told him she loved him and in a sense she did a lot but Domon always appeared in her mind every time she tried to push him out. He didn't rescue her; he didn't even come close to finding her. She could have very well died from so many things. Dehydration, starvation, sickness, bacteria all over her, suffocation; anything. Yet still she still had feelings for Domon Kasshu. Why? He didn't have anything for her and if he would have, she would have already been rescued.

Then another thought appeared in her mind: Why hadn't the others found her as well? Did they not care either that she had gone missing? No that couldn't be possible. George was too much of a gentleman and Chibodee would have rather losing a fight to make sure she was ok. Argo may be a rough barbarian but he did have a gentle side and he had already said that he would keep her safe. And she knew Sai Saci cared b/c he always called her `Sis' and looked up to her. So where were they?

"How come neither of you found me? I wasn't far away." At least she thought she wasn't. She had been locked up for so long that she had begun to forget where she was.

"Rain?" she heard a voice call from the other side of the door. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, Seitt. I'm fine. I so badly needed this. I couldn't take it any longer." Rain sighed as she sank lower into the tub.

"I bet so. I have food for you out here so whenever your done we'll eat together." He smiled behind the door and walked off. He finally had his Rain again and she was safe in his protection. He knew she grew to dislike Domon and he didn't blame her. He felt greedy but he hoped she remained hating Domon. That way he could have her whole heart. It was all he ever thought about since the day they met that one-day at school. He had Rain and he wasn't about to lose her again. Not even to Domon Kasshu.

**

"Come, Domon! Show me everything you got and don't you dare hold back!" The former king of hearts yelled at his former pupil from his own gundam. They had been at it already for hours and neither was about ready to quit. Both their gundams were damaged but still the fight continued.

"Tell me where Rain is!" Domon yelled out clutching his fists tightly.

"Only if you succeed in defeating me will I tell you where the girl is. If you fail, then you can forget about it!" Master Asia yelled back, teasing and tempting the Neo-Japan boy.

"You'll regret ever taking Rain!! You'll die if anything happens to her!" Domon continued to scream out wanting answers from his old master.

"You can talk all you want but can you back it up?!" Asia said while charging towards Domon in lighting speed.

"You're about to witness how I back it up!!"

But then suddenly, Master Asia stopped in his tracks. Why was Wong sending him a message now??

"Wong! What the hell do you think your doing?" Asia asked loudly as Domon came to a stop as well seeing how his master had stopped.

"She's gone, Asia! Someone planned an attack and took Rain! They took that stupid girl and halled ass! The entire building nearly collapsed! Get back over here immediately!" Wong ordered with anger.

"I'm in the middle of something if you don't mind! You've got a big enough army so use those idiots."

"Half the troops were caught in the blast. GET HERE NOW!" He shouted and ended the conversation.

Asia gave an infuriated growl. "Domon! This fight is not over! I will return. Bet your life on it, boy." And with that, he left Domon.

"Wait!" Then Domon had an idea. Using his gundam he tracked down the path Master Asia was taking and recorded it. He knew he couldn't follow in his gundam. Not with the Dark Gundam snooping around all over. He'd have to go on foot.

Jumping out of his gundam, he ran all the way to where he kept a motorized bike and hopped on. He knew she should tell the rest of the gang but he wanted to do this himself. If he found Rain, he wanted to do it alone.

Now, with the directions he knew Master Asia had taken, it would lead him to where they kept Rain. Finally, something was starting to look positive. He just hoped Rain would still be there. More so alive.

Taking the main way there and using the directions he stopped halfway there when he saw a huge building almost in pieces on one side smoke and rubble all around. Was there an attack?

He got even closer to the building, making his way around so he could get a better look and when he did, al he could see was Wong screaming out loudly to Master Asia.

"Mikamura is gone, Asia! She escaped with that guy! I don't know how he plotted this out but he managed to blow half my building down and took out half my men! I want dark suits searching the entire city! Kill anyone who seems suspicious and kill that guy that took her! I want Mikamura back here immediately!" Wong yelled out at Asia but the old man didn't seem fazed.

"It's your own fault that Rain was taken. You got too careless; cocky and because of which got you in a bind you can't seem to get out of. Your stubbornness and sureness of yourself cost you everything you worked for. But for all we know is that maybe Mikamura didn't make it out alive. That explosion was obviously huge and could have easily taken out both prisoners. If the girl can't be found then she is most likely dead." Asia announced and walked away from a steaming mad Wong.

Dead? No...that can't be right. Rain dead? And who was this guy they kept talking about?

Domon hugged the wall and waited until both men left his line of vision then crouching down, stared at the ground.

"Rain. You can't be dead...I'll find you. I swear it!" He yelled out to himself as he sneakily got back to his motorbike and took off, his mind so clouded with all kinda of things that may have happened to her. Was she really dead? Or had she made it out alive? Who was the one that saved her and where did he take her? Was it another trap?

"I'll fine you Rain! I'll stake my life on it!"

** "Rain? You look so much better and I'm sure you feel better just as well." Seitt smiled as he watched the brunette walk out of the room in some clean cloths with her hair and skin freshly washed. But she was still very thin. "Here. Your food is hot and waiting for you." He offered her a plate as she sat down and ate a fair share and before she realized it, she had eaten it all.

"That was good. Thank you, Seitt." She said quietly as she fidgeted with her hands in her lap. She felt awkward being in his presence and she felt bad for feeling that way towards him.

He just saved your life, Rain. The least you could do is suck it up and dive headfirst. Besides, you've known him for a long time.

Rain kept thinking.

"Rain? We need to talk." Seitt started in a low voice and reached out, grabbing one of her hands in his. She immediately grew a little tense.

"Yes?"

"I wanna talk about us. Did you mean what you said? In the cell?" he began as she sucked in a deep breath. She did love him but more like in a best friend-brotherly way.

"Yes, Seitt I did mean it but..."

"I knew it! That's great Rain! I knew you still had feelings for me! I'll make you happy forever I swear to you!" Seitt almost yelled out in complete joy.

"Seitt? What do you mean?"

"I mean that we'll spend the rest of our lives together! It's all I ever hoped for since the day I laid eyes on you. Rain, my sweet sweet Rain." He kneeled down in front of her as she started to get wide eyed. "Marry me, Rain. Be my wife so I can protect and make you happy forever."

Rain almost fell out of her chair as she stared at Seitt, numb from the head down. Had he just proposed to her?? But...wait she had to have time to think about this. This was way too sudden for her and she was just starting to begin her recovery from almost 2 months of being locked up in a cell with rats and God knows what else in there. She wasn't ready to make huge decisions right now!

"Seitt...I need time to think this through. I mean this is quite sudden." She said calmly trying to sound like she was appalled by it.

"That's fine, love. I'll give you as much time as you need. Besides, we have all the time in the world." He said with the biggest smile as he fixed himself some food and began eating while Rain remained with him a bit longer then made her way into her own room.

"Oh my God." Rain gasped as she covered her mouth, glancing in her mirror than sitting on the bed slowly. What was she getting herself into? Proposal? Marriage? Where did she have time for all this? She had a gundam to conduct and operate on and Domon...

She backed her thoughts up and put her face in her hands. What would she tell Domon if she accepted Seitt's offer? Would she have to quit and resign from being his partner?

"Arr! What does he care?! I nearly died and he did nothing for me! Maybe I should marry Seitt! At least I know he loves me and is willing to settle down and not worry about gundam fights and the dark gundam!" But then again, Domon was her best friend since they were kids but in her heart she wanted more as they grew older but he never showed any sign of which she wished of him. All he did care about was finding his brother and getting revenge for the damage he did in killing their mother and putting their father in an isolated coma.

Damn him! Damn Domon Kasshu! Why did she love him so much when he would never show the same kind of love to her ever?

Well she would fix that. As soon as she felt the need and had the strength, she would go back to Domon and tell him she quit and maybe even go ahead and marry Seitt. Domon wouldn't care anyway. Infact, he would probably have a new partner by the time she walked out the door.

It was settled. She would leave the man she loved and go to a man who she did care about and who loved her. That's all she wanted in her life and her old life was the past. She would totally block herself from Domon and focus on a life with someone else. That's all she ever wanted. It's all she ever wish for with Domon that now she knew she would never have.