Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction ❯ Longing1: The Road Less Traveled ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 5
 
 
“This can't go on, kappa,” Sanzo slurred. It was a week since Gojyo's arrival, since Gojyo had shared the latest news of Hakkai's twin boys. They were seated at the temple's courtyard, and the whole place was quiet, the monks having gone to sleep hours ago. It was just the two of them, still drinking far into the night. The ashtray between them was long past overflowing. They were on their seventh bottle of sake. A sickle moon hung low in the sky.
 
“Nani?” Gojyo drawled back, lighting up another Hi-Lite. “Don't tell me you're ready to quit!” he teased. “You're getting soft… c'mon, it's your shot. Now drink up!” he slurred, sloshing another large measure of liquor into Sanzo's shotglass.
 
Sanzo waved a dismissive hand, standing unsteadily before he got control of himself, and walked out to stand in the shadows beneath the trees. The flawless face was briefly illuminated by the glow of Sanzo's lighter as he lit up another smoke, before replying to Gojyo. “I mean, you can't waste your life like this… You can't spend your time wandering forever.” Waiting for nothing. Waiting for what I can't give.
 
“Urusei,” Gojyo growled, standing up too to weave his way over to Sanzo. He stopped a foot away, scowling. “It's none of your business what I choose to do with my life.” I choose you. However way I can have you. I choose you.
 
Golden eyebrows levitated mockingly. “That's *my* line, baka erokappa…” Sanzo drawled, but the purple eyes flashed with unspoken, searing pain.
 
And inevitably, Gojyo closed the distance between them, their self-control dissolving before their undeniable yearning for each other. Inevitably, their lips fused furiously, hungrily, desperately, both of them powerless to resist anymore; to deny themselves the almost painful bliss of each other's arms, the heady sounds of passionate, pleading murmurs falling from burning, eager lips, the pure torture of drinking ravenously from each other's mouths, of swallowing each other's furtive, hushed moans of ecstatic, intense pleasure.
 
Inevitably, with Sanzo's arms around him, with the slender porcelain fingers twined in his hair and stroking his scalp, with the hard silky lips ravishing his mouth, with soft growls of helpless need rumbling against his chest, with his corrupt monk shuddering in his arms… Inevitably, Gojyo lost his head, groaning against his beloved's lips. “God, Sanzo… *God*, how I lo— “
 
Inevitably, Sanzo broke the kiss, pushing Gojyo away roughly, turning his back and walking away without another word, leaving the kappa trembling weakly, cursing softly, an ache in his throat and unshed tears glinting in the eloquent crimson eyes.
 
Inevitably, the next day Gojyo was gone without a word, without saying goodbye. And Sanzo was left by the window, watching the road with dull purple eyes.
 
That's the way it has to be.
 
And it will never be enough.